Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Katarn
Moodyman90
Nightfire
Admiral Stoic Rum
jacky2734
RoboRed
Aonee
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Roxie barks and motions at the sandwich shop in front of them.

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:41 pm

*Gets up and walks over to Sakura's bags, she pulls out a box and places it on the bed.* Well, you want to pick one out?

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 pm

((Fire wouldn't be judged by unarmed, it be judged by energy/magical weapons.))

*Goldy gets a resigned look on his face*
I didn't want to use it.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Sure. *Walks up to Red and gives her a quick peck behind an ear, before sticking her head into the box and digging through it, then picking one out and pulling it out* How's about this one?
Hmmm, yes, but that does not mean you should not be ready for when you have to.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 pm

((But Jacky it's not a weapon, When Red swings her hooves it's not melee.))

Last edited by Last on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm

((I don't even know where I ended up leaving Risk...let's just go with this :P))

Risk begins to stir as Azure lands on the bed. "Hey, where'd you--" As his senses return, he notices her crying. "Azure? W-what's wrong?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

*Rubs her neck as she looks at it.* Uhh, I'm not sure. You're the expert here, that's kinda big though isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Azure looks up at Risk"I-I told, Izzy and now.... I-I shouldn't of said anythin', I shouldn't of made him upset, I just...."She buries her head in Risk's neck and starts crying again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm

She looks at place and gives a light smile. "Sweetie I literally dont know where i am however guess it wont be too hard"
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Hmmm... *Walks around behind Red and lifts her tail up* It doesn't look too big. *Walks back in front of Red and nuzzles her* But we can find something smaller you'd feel more comfortable with.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm

*Blushes a little as Sak's lifts her tail.* Like I said, You're the expert here. If you think I can handle it I trust you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Roxie barks happily and walks in the restaurant.

"Hey, Roxie, how ya been?"

She barks and wags her tail

"That's good to hear.*He looks up and notices Alice*Friend of yours?"

She nods

He smiles"Well, any friend of Roxie's is a friend of mine. Name's Stir Fry."

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Risk sighs and hugs Azure. "If it means anything to ya...I think ya made the right choice. He was gonna find out one way or another, and it was probably for the best that he found out now, and from you. I don't think he would've taken it half as well if someone else told him."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm

((But Last, flame breath is basically a built in flamethrower and flamethrowers and flame damage fall under energy weapons.))

*Thinks for a second*
Wait a minute. You were in the garden when we were attacked? Why didn't you help me?!
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay, but if you think it's too big or anything just tell me to stop and I will. Now, *Looks around* See anything we can drop this in while we sanitize it?
Hate me for it if you wish, but I could tell it was not in my place. With age comes wisdom, they say.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 pm

((I know...I've waited for 2 hours..it's 4 am...and Robo should soon be online...but I'm tired...night.
P.S. I didn't drink coffee for week...yay~))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Azure looks up at Risk, still teary eyed"Y-ya really think so?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 pm

((Night Kats. And good job on that. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 pm

*Nods.* I've got something. *Walks over to her bags and pulls out one of the ammo boxes.* I don't really want to pick up all those bullets though. You think if we soak it in the bathroom's sink anybody would bother it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

(( Night Katarn - it might not even happen tonight, unless Robo gets on, like, now. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm

((Night, Kats. And great job bud.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Probably not. And we don't really need to soak it that long, probably only a few minutes... Or longer, if you want.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

((Well if we're going by type of damage what does cutting damage fall under? I believe there were multiple gloves in OWB that did different types of damage and they all fell under unarmed.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm

((Internet keeps going out ;~;))
"Um...hello...have a name?" She shifts uncomfortably fixes one of many bandages over her entire body that is engulfed by bandages except one of her eyes.
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Well then let's go do that. *Smirks.* Since I got the water you get to carry it.

((I wish Robo was online because Alex.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Stir Fry looks at her"Uh, yeah, it's Stir Fry. Um, miss are ya okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 pm

((Night Katarn.))

Risk's eyes meet Azure's. He smiles and hugs her tighter. "Yeah, I really do."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 pm

*Picks up the Moonshine, keeping the toy with her* Lead the way, my fine mare.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

((Was able to break away from the game for a while. And I come back to the misery and sex part of the RP.

Also they need to get their act together just what "fire" damage goes under. I mean, Pyromaniac is a perk you can only get with a high explosives skill, even though only 2 or so explosive weapons causes fire damage.))

Moodstone waves goodbye to Azure as he continues to eat.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:17 pm

*At "my fine mare" she sticks her snout in the air and regally trots to the bathroom.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next