Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+5
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
9 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 am

((That does look pretty good last. And I'm resisting the urge to say something about that position...))
Well you deserve it, otherwise you wouldn't be getting so much.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 am

"Yeah," Shayle agreed quietly. The zebra lowered her gaze, staring ahead but not really looking at anything. "Nobody should have to go through it..." she mumbled under her breath, no longer aware that anyone else was around.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 am

Azure looks at Alex sleeping on her back and lays down in a corner of the room and starts cleaning her SMG.

((I assume Alex is asleep right?))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

((I'm going to bed, night y'all. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 am

((G'night Aonee))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 am

*looks at Shayle* No...no one should ever go though something like that. Ever. *takes a deep breath* Can I...tell you something, Shayle?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 am

((Goodnight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

Shayle blinked quickly, once again aware of where she was. She looked to Buckler. "Sure," she said flatly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

((Night, Aon.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 am

*seems to stare off into the distance* My dad...even in his overprotective wisdom, still made me clearly aware of the dangers out in Equestria. He told me stories...stories of the horrible things that really bad ponies did...back in the days before the Gardens were activated...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 am

Shayle continued to look at the buck, not quite sure where he was going with this, but still waiting to see what he said next.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 am

...but...out of all of the horrible things he told me, the worst I hard was that of what happened to my mother...what happened shortly before he found her...*takes a deep breath* Slavers ran rampant back in those days, he told me. And they did more then just sell other ponies like they were property or something...they "used" them. They "had fun with them". And my mother...*looks down*...she wasn't so fortunate...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 am

Shayle's heart stopped for a moment, her eyes growing wide. "I'm...I'm so sorry," she said softly once she recovered, more speaking to his mother than Buckler himself, but with her absence he was the only one to say it to.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:59 am

It's...fine...*takes a deep breath* She recovered from it long ago...mostly...When I found out, I was...shocked? Angered? Afraid? I dunno...dumbstruck...Point is though, I swore to myself that I would never, ever let something like that to my friends or family. No one should ever have to go though that. Ever.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 am

*Goldy stirs and opens his eyes, looking up to see his dad looking over him.*
On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad did I screw up?

*Goldy lays his head down and covers his head with his legs and begins crying*
I didn't mean to dad, really. One minute I was walking, then I tripped, and the next thing I know, I was-I was... Oh Gaia, Alex is going to hate me. Just like Azure.
*his crying increases*

It's alright, it's alright, calm down. She doesn't hate you. She just angry, hurt, and confused. It's just going to take her some time, but I'm sure she'll forgive you. Just give her space and let her come to you.

*Sniffles*
It's laughing at me.

What?

The demon, it's laughing at me. It always laughs at me when I screw up. It laughed at me when I wasn't strong enough to keep it from hurting Azure. It laughed at me when my friend got angry because I told you about them coming here. It laughed at me for running from fights. Now it's laughing at me hurting Alex. Hell, it's congratulating me for finally getting some action.
It's too much dad. I can't take it. If it's not laughing at my mistakes, it's berating me for not using its power. If it's not doing that, it's tempting me with what I'll receive if I give in.
IT'S TOO MUCH!

Goldy...

*After a moment of crying Goldy asks his dad a question*
Why didn't you remove it dad? Why did you just seal it away?

The parasite bound itself to your life force, removing it would have killed you.

Then why didn't you just let me DIE?!

Son, you don't mean that.

Yes I do! If I had died, Azure wouldn't have been hurt, Alex wouldn't have been violated, and I could have lived in Gaia's Gardens without a sadistic voice in the back of my head that's impossible to tune out!
*He stomps his hoof in anger*
Why couldn't you let me die?! Were you just that selfish that you couldn't bare to have the life of a fawn on your conscious?!

Son...

Don't call me that! I HATE YOU! I hate you for not being able to expel this demon! I hate for not coming up with a better seal! I hate you for JUST NOT LETTING ME DIE!!
*Goldy runs off into one of the empty rooms*

*Willow looks around the room*
Alright, how many of you heard that full conversation?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 am

((Does that count as a Break the Cutie Moment?))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 am

Rises the hoof. "You said something about demon?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 am

Shayle nodded slowly, looking at the buck with new appreciation. "Thank you, Buckler," she told him softly, her muzzle curling into a small smile. The zebra turned to Alex again, happy to see she could sleep.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 am

Azure looks up at Willow and raises a claw
Didn't hear anythin' I didn't already know, maybe a little better explanation, but that's about it.
Goes back to cleaning and sighs
"And I don't hate'im, The silence is just... Uncomfortable is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 am

*smiles at Shayle briefly before hearing Willow and Goldy* Yeah....I heard part of it. *turns around towards Willow* Just...I'm just going to need some time, alright?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 am

((btw, Jacky. You can put Ro on "it was an accident" list))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am

(( God if it was up to me... I desperately want that demon to be the same one that made up part of Scyto before he broke free.

Because the continuity would be perfect...

Edit: That's just an observation, don't worry. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 am

*Sighs*
Alright listen you lot, I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread it around. It'd be like a stranger finding out you can read minds, Azure, or an old wasteland Vet seeing your wings, Rogue. At best, they'd be too uncomfortable to stick around. At worst, they'd see him as a monster and try to kill him.

Further more, he needs his friends just as much as Alex needs hers right now. He needs to know he's not alone, that he has those he can fall on for support. He may have screwed up by accidentally molesting Alex, but that beast inside him RAPES his very soul, and without friends... Well, I'm too afraid to imagine what he might do.

---

*In the room he ran into, Goldy sat, crying in a corner, well aware of how he had just burned another bridge*
It's too much, I can't take it anymore.
*Goldy pulls out a knife*
Gaia forgive me, but the burden's too much.
*He takes the knife and begins running it across his shoulder over and over, cutting as many of the blood vessels in the area as he could find.*

((If that last scene hits too close to home for anyone, I can remove it.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 am

(( Do you want anything specific for that scene, or are you leaving it open for intervening? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 am

((Leaving it open.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 am

Azure sighs
"I know, Mr.Willow, I know. Dad already explained to me after...It happened. And I'll continue to keep the secret just like I have been, but even as inconvenient mind reading can be, psychic blank isn't really a relief. If anythin' it's really unsettlin' especially since I know what's behind it."
She looks down
"I'll try to get better, but I can't promise anythin'. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 am

Isaac steps into the room, his head in a towel, "It may not be a proper shower, but a bowl of water is good enou-- GOLDY!" In one swift movement he grabs the knife in his talons, and at the same time yells, "Willow!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 am

((I'm off to bed. G'night everyone.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 am

((Uhm, Could you have Isaac come in after he gets done cutting and has passed out from pain a blood loss?

Goodnight Camo.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 am

(( I don't really have to changed what I posted for it to fit in that context. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next