Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Nightfire
IncoherentOrange
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
Aonee
Katarn
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Swallowing the last bit of meat from the can of Cram, Shayle lifted the tin and tossed it into the trees before rising to check what else needed to be finished around the camp.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Finished eating can of beans, Ro dug a little hole with her hoof and 'buried' empty can there. Start walking next to Shayle. "Did you know, that cans 'dissolve' quicker, if you bury them, than just leave them somewhere? My grandpa told me that. ((also, it's true..I was camping alot)) Do you need any help, Shayle?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"I had no idea," Shayle said in a semi-interested tone. "If you want to, I don't know how much we have left to do."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 pm

After about two minutes Azure flies of water with a meter long catfish in her talons. She smirks.
"So, who's hungry."
She lands next to Risk.

((Is it too much? I figured one big fish would be good.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 pm

*She nods.* Okay, I just don't want to stay out here too long. *Leans her head down to pick up a few more berries.*

*Sneaks closer to the group, when she thinks she's close enough she sinks herself lower into a lunging position.*

*She launches herself out of the bush through the air and onto Iffin's back. Once she's on she wraps her hooves around Iffin's chest and bites her just hard enough to maintain her grip as the pair rolls *

*Looks up and instinctively reaches for the bit that wasn't there.* Hang on Iffin. *Chases after the rolling pair.*

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:18 pm

((Holy crap! I thought she was going for berries, not a chunk of Iffin XD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

((Iffin has something on her she wants.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:20 pm

*Rolls with the assaulter, standing up on her hind legs and backing up against a tree*
*Rushes over to Iffin, ready to knock the creature off of her*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 pm

((Something shiny?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 pm

"Well, we can re-check fortifications, maybe reinforce them if needed." She pauses for a moment. "Do you believe someone willing to pay that amount of caps for this kind of work?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Trotting to the nearest fortification, Shayle spoke while she looked over the structure. "I don't doubt that they'll pay us if that's what you're asking," the zebra said dismissively. "But if you're asking if I think we are just setting up a camp, then no. I don't think that is the only reason we were sent out here."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Risk watches Azure fly out of the water, a small smile on his face, and claps as he notices the fish. "Uh...I know I am."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 pm

*Groans as she's knocked against the tree, but now that she was in position she extended her claws slashing at Iffin's saddlebag's straps. there was a dull thump as the saddlebags hit the ground. She lets go of Iffin grabbed the Saddlebags in her teeth and ran into the forest.*

*Attempts to stop it, but halts as the creature enters the wood. Unsure of what else might be waiting.*

Last edited by Last on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Get back here with that! *Flies off after her*
Wha- Iffin! *Looks at Red* We gotta follow them, come on!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 pm

((Why did I imagine her yelling "MINE!" as she ran off with the bag? And why do I really want to see that moment in art?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Neon, (Who was totally there the whole time) leaps into the air and soars after the creature, dodging through trees to keep a line of sight.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Azure smiles
"All right, lets get him back to camp, here hold'im for sec."
She puts the fish on Risk's back, then walks back to her gear and begins to put it back on.
"Too bad we're in a hostile place, it's a lovely day for a swim, and the water is perfect."
Once her gear is on, she walks back over to Risk, then walks with him back to camp.

Last edited by guarddogjr on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Ro scans fortifications, trying to find any critical flaws. "It's just...Isaac says, that after this job we're getting paid and can go home...that's horseapples." She kick lightly one of the walls with hoof. "I'm afraid, Shayle. That amount of caps..it's just bugging me...NCR definitely have something nasty for us..what I'm afraid of..it's so nasty, they are willing to pay 20000 caps." She adds then quietly "To those, who survive..."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Shayle's head spun to Rogue, a cross look on her face. "Don't say that," she snapped. "Just stay on your guard, and kill whoever tries to mess with us before they get a shot in." The zebra turned back to the next barrier, checking its integrity by giving it a good kick.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 pm

*Looks at Sakura and nods, giving chase.* Did you get a good look at it?

*Starts to pant as the Griffon's shadow passes over her. She ducks into a nearby bush and throws one of the flaps open. After a second she has what she wants and bolts back out.*

((I removed the bacon from Iffin's inventory.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm

((I like this mare, she knows what's good Big mac ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

(18) *Tackles the offender as she gets close, pinning her down with both talons* You have five seconds to give me back my stuff.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

"Well, ya know, if things blow over, we could always come back at some point." He smiles hopefully.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 pm

"Not so fast!" Neon pushes his wings to the limit as he tries to catch up enough to tackle the creature. But seeing Iffin get him, he resorts to landing next to the pair and pulling out his revolver, keeping it steady on the offender.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Azure smiles and nuzzles him
"I'd like that, sug."
She walks into the camp
"Anyone got a knife so we can fillet'im?"
She takes the catfish and puts it on table in the mess hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Isaac raises an eyebrow, "Who needs a knife?" He lifts up a talon.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

((Make sure you describe the gutting properly Scyto, I'm a fisherman Trollestia ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

"I know, I know. It's just...I had nightmare tonight...you all been there...wiping out entire village, because we were told to do so, so we get paid..." She looks at Shayle with sorrow in her eyes. "I don't blame you for what happened to that farmer, he attacked ,you reacted how you were trained to react." She shake hear head. "I'm sorry if I sound stupid or annoying."

Last edited by Katarn on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:46 pm

*Swallows what she has in her mouth and touches her claws to Iffin's belly.* You'll have to gut me, I think I'd be quicker at it.

*Catching up to the group she spot something in a nearby bush.* Iffin, I found your bags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 pm

*Smirks and puts her own talon on the offender's belly* Wanna bet?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next