Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Ketchup
RoboRed
Aonee
CamoBadger
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 am

((Off to class. See you guys in a few.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 17 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 am

((All right I'm back, and so hows everyone day?
Hopefully this will make the day better if isn't good already:
))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 am

[quote="Nightfire"]
guarddogjr wrote:((All right I'm back, and so hows everyone day?
Hopefully this will make the day better if isn't good already:
))
((Mostly very tired however after good breakfast and some New vegas, i feel a bit better, how are ya?))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

((Whoever don't feel like to RP right now and don't have to go somewhere, I invite you to play some TF2 Co-op))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

((Didn't mean to cause that big of a scene, just the whole pushing for Mood/Alex ship and then the whole "Who's going to get Shayle" thing , even if it was mostly joking, was starting to get out of hoof.

Like I said before, I'm not against it, just need to slow it down and make it more natural then just throwing characters at each other.

And with that said I don't mind if the already established couples start moving faster in their relationships. They're already together and thus makes a bit more sense for them to want to be closer together since they are dying.

I'm sorry I'm being a spoil sport, maybe even a "Stop Having Fun! Guy", on this but I felt the need to be this one time.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 pm

((Oh, that. Don't worry Moody, your not. I see what your saying, I just got confused a little since I just woke up. But yeah, I understand what you're saying and yeah we'll slow it down bit it was getting a bit much..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 pm

((
Spoiler:
Scary shit O~O))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((Oh, that. Don't worry Moody, your not. I see what your saying, I just got confused a little since I just woke up. But yeah, I understand what you're saying and yeah we'll slow it down bit it was getting a bit much..)
((Especially Sakura and Red, those two nymphomaniacs... Spike ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

((That reminds me Robo, Red and Buckler still need to finish their conversation. I forget what we were doing though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

((Well, last I recall, Red saw Buckler's attempts to cheer up/help/kinda hit on Shayle, and called him out on it. Bucker, slightly embarrassed about this, didn't realize it was that obvious, and that he couldn't help it. Also, when the fact that Red caught him looking at her was mentioned, he said that he does admit that he will never have a chance with her, but she is a very hot mare. And also, asked what he should do in regards with him and Shayle.

And that's when suddenly Japonies.

I'm not gonna be able to finish the convo right away right now, though. I gotta eat lunch and then mow the lawn. I'll be back in roughly an hour.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

((Sketched the new character again, I don't know her name yet though.))

Spoiler:

((Also what would the name of this species be?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

((@Last, well what is she mixed with?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 pm

((She's a Pony/Griffon hybrid, but unlike Azure and Isaac she has the Griffon part in back.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm

((Lawn mowing is postponed because it's hot outside. AKA: fuck it, I'll do it later.

@Reverse Hippogryph: Draw one as a cub/hatching/foal/whateverthefuckchildterminology. I bet it'll be adorable.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 pm

((Unfortunately we're still missing a few people. The good news is I may be drawing
RoboRed wrote:((whateverthefuckchildterminology.))
right now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm

((TF2 game ended. I don't have a clue which char I didn't play from start till end..need one play for achievement =( I think we need at least Scyto to continue.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

((@Robo It's done prepare for diabeetus. I don't think it's good enough to cause diabeetus.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Last on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

((Don't worry Katarn. I was in the same boat as you. Turned out it was Medic.

So she's a pony with lion parts? Exotic. Meow.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm

((And I'm here. Last...that foal/hatchling/whateveryouwouldcallit...is adorable))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm

((I'm here as well, well Ish, I still have to get home I'm just waiting for the parking lot to clear so I can get out. As for the character: maybe she's a pion? A griffy? As for a name... Aradesh comes to mind, but I don't think that will work. Arahad? Maybe Feish?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:59 pm

((For some reason the name 'Cira' is what I thought of when I looked at her, but I always think of strange names that probably don't make any sense XD

And I think I like calling her a Griffy, just because Pion would seem like more of a derogatory term toward them))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

After Kitt relayed Rogue's warning to the japonies, Shayle backed away from the stallion, but didn't put away her revolver quite yet. Internally, she started kicking herself as she realized that she'd probably just messed up big time by shooting at the fleeing pony, especially after being so angry with the others for talking constantly.

Once he was confident no more bullets would be flying, Felix rose to his hooves and slowly made his way over to the cowering stallion, trying to whisper that he would be okay despite not knowing the Japony language. He shot a menacing glare at his sister after a few moments, disappointed in how aggressive her reaction had been, despite seeing that the Japony mare was completely unarmed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm

((Attempt to initiate RP failed))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

((hehe, it's empty :P))
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

*Looks over at Shayle who already seemed to realize her mistake. Turns her attention back to the mare and stallion letting go of the bit in her mouth.* Well, we could take them back to the NCR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Moodstone finally just lifts the load off of himself and sets it down on the ground, seeing how they've stopped.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

((Okay, I'm back. Sry, I was off taking a nap/folding laundry.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:31 pm

((By the way I'm liking the names you guys are coming up with very exotic.))

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 pm

((I'm here, just finished school today))
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 pm

((Sadly, we need Scyto to finish with this farmers.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next