Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
Moodyman90
Aonee
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
jacky2734
Nightfire
Scyto Harmony
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Iffin, did you say you had bed rolls earlier? I don't mind sharing one with Saks.

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 19 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

((Mood does like mares, just that most of the ones he know is pretty much all of our characters... which either is family or he sees as family. Only exception so far is Shayle and I haven't had him interact with her yet. No doubt they've talked before over the years since they first came to town but I haven't given how they've interacted with each other any thought.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

There's a great inn down that way, if you can afford it. It's cheap, and to get to it you just take a left at the third street. It's called the Downy Feather, tell em I sent you. But if you wanna just grab a bedroll and crash at my place then follow me and Runner. *Starts mushing Runner*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Neon let's out a loud, hacking cough at Red's suggestion.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

*Sighs* Do you want to talk about it, Neon?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Azure looks at Iffin
"Hey, Iffin, is there a Follower's setup around here? If so I can get us step there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm

*She rolls her eyes at Neon, as far as she was concerned she hadn't done anything wrong.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Azure, the Follower's Headquarters are here. Or at least might as well be here, since Velcet Remedy lives here. Just take that street down that way and you'll find it. And trust me, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 pm

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." He humphs.

(( I'm sorry if he's annoying, but I can't imagine a him reacting differently. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

*Rolls her eyes* The hellhound in the room, that's what I'm talking about. We're going to be traveling with each other for a while, and who knows how close we'll have to be on the way to Japony, so the soon we talk about it, the better for everyone here. Okay?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm

(( I really wish Camo was here. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Azure nods
"Thanks, sis , I'll see ya in mornin."
She looks at group
"Does anyone wanna come with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((Mood does like mares, just that most of the ones he know is pretty much all of our characters... which either is family or he sees as family. Only exception so far is Shayle and I haven't had him interact with her yet. No doubt they've talked before over the years since they first came to town but I haven't given how they've interacted with each other any thought.))

((Alexandrite likes colts as well. I haven't really had her interact with any of the others that much yet. (and I haven't had the gumption to even attempt shipping...)

I didn't even know that Moodstone was younger...))

((Where's Buckler staying again?))

Last edited by RoboRed on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Risk yawns and raises a hoof, before standing beside Azure. "I will."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm

"I can hardly imagine what there is to say on the matter." He frowns, "You've made everything quite concise and clear - doesn't make it better."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

((Wherever you want Robo, he can grab a bedroll and stay with Iffin, he could stay with the followers or grab a room at the inn.))

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Well ima go see if I can't get a place at the caravaners post, I don't have a caravan anymore but I know a few blokes who owe me favors down there. I could probably wrangle up a second or third bed if anybody needs a place
(( sorry bout dropping off the face of the earth and all))
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Azure giggles and kisses Risk's cheek
"I all ready knew ya were comin' with me, Risky."
She looks at the rest of the group
"Anyone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

((Compared to the others Moodstone is a bit younger. By... three years? Four? I need to go back and looks when he first showed up and how old I had him. Pretty sure he wasn't around for after the first 5 year time skip.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm

((I think he was around at 5 but he was like 2 or something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm

*Throws her hooves up in the air* If that's how ya wanna be then fine. *Turns to Red* Come on Red, let's go.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

*She followed closely behind Sakura.* Are you going to be okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm

*Sighs* I'll be fine. *Wraps a wing around Red* I have you, don't I?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((Compared to the others Moodstone is a bit younger. By... three years? Four? I need to go back and looks when he first showed up and how old I had him. Pretty sure he wasn't around for after the first 5 year time skip.))

((Okay. I don't recall if he was in the 5-year set or not. I know I left Alex out - she's about 4-5 years younger than Buckler.))

I'll take a room at the inn.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

((Yea, I think you said he wasn't going to be in the five year because he wasn't born yet. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

*She nods and leans against Sakura.* As long as you keep your promise. Where do you want to stay? I had some caps saved up so if you want to go to that Inn Iffin was talking about I don't mind paying for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

(( Can we skip past the night? I seriously doubt anything worthwhile is going to happen. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

((Well, I *could* have Alex interact with Moodstone, but I haven't any ideas. That, and I gotta go eat dinner right now.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

((I don't mind, but you should at least get Isaac to sign the group up first.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Sits in middle of town, makes a dirt snow man.
"ain't no grave...can hold my body down...ain't no grave can hold my body down...well meet me jesus meet me in middle of the air and if these wings don't fail me I won't meet ya anywhere, ain't no grave can hold my body down..."
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next