Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Aonee
12 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Moody looks to her.
"Oh yes. Poor thing nearly didn't make it, but it's as good as new, if not better."

He holds up the revolver for all to see.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm

((*walks in, sees current RP topic*))
FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-derpy-out
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Terra leans against him, "You always look out for me." She looks down to find her claws are caught in string. "Fuck."

She pauses, "That too. But sewing for now."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:50 pm

(( I want to reply to that post, but I don't think Red saw Shayle's gun when it was broken and I get the feeling she'd freak out if Red touched it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Whisper untangles her claws from the string
"Of course I do, darlin'. "
He smiles, then drops a needle
"Damn."
He picks it up then starts again
"This may take a bit longer then planned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

She sighs, "Yeah, I guess sewing socks isn't as sexy as I thought."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

((Sorry, ran off to dinner))

Seeing the old revolver revived before her put a smile on Shayle's muzzle. It looked fantastic, and no doubt worked much better than it had since she'd taken it. "Thank you so much Mr. Blues, it looks fantastic! How much do I owe you?" the zebra asked, pulling out the small bag with her remaining caps.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yeah, this ain't."
He looks at her smirks
"But you still are, darlin'."
He gives her kiss and finishes sewing
((Incoming Cheese!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:44 pm

*Blushes*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 pm

((Oh, and I start school tomorrow, so I may not be on as much. Luckily, I do have quite a large gap between classes, so I should be able to get on here during that time if I can find internets, and if I'm not distracted by my re-read/catch-up on PH))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 pm

((Ditto for all that.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Moody just smiles and shakes his head.
"No charge. Whoever owned that gun before doesn't anymore."

He chuckles a bit.
"Not sure about you, but I believe every gun has a voice. It takes a special someone to hear them, but sometimes they don't want to speak. As I worked on it I got the vibe that it likes you."

He hoofs over the gun.
"Just treat it well. If you want I can teach you how to proper take care of it. Or Red can if you want her to. No charge for that either."

He looks over to Red.
"You're free for the rest of the day, but I expect you here tomorrow now. Alright?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:10 pm

*She smiles and nods.* First thing in the mor- afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

((Sorry I ran off again, I had to get something to mix with my whiskey.))

"Oh, t-thank you so much," Shayle replied in a stammer, not even sure 'thank you' was a proper thanks for how kind Moody was being. "If there is ever anything you need help with, let me know."

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 pm

((Brand?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Last wrote:((Brand?))

((Crown Royal of course))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

((I'll have to give that a shot (c whut i did thur) I'm personally partial to Yukon Jack.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Moody just smiles again.
"It's the least I can do. I've been around, I can tell you need some relief and a break."

He turns back to the workbench and starts cleaning it up.
"Now I'm sure ya'll don't want to stay around here. Unless you just want to help clean this place up."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 pm

*She shrugs and starts picking up some of the items that were scattered on the floor.* Mr.Blues where do you get all these clipboards and shot glasses? You're not buying them are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 pm

He shakes his head.
"I honestly don't know anymore. Use to I'd look inside desk and filing cabinets and find them, then they just seemed to end up in my pack without looking. Now it's like they just show up. If it hasn't been happening for years I'd think somepony was playing a joke on me."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 pm

*She inspects the dusty shot glass in her hoof.* you should build a junk launcher maybe someone will buy them then. *She tosses the glass into a nearby container and continues to pick things up.*

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Seeing a chance to at least show gratitude for Moody helping her out, Shayle joined in with cleaning the junk off the floor.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

((Moody, Camo anything else you want to do here? If not then we can move onto the school.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 pm

((I got nada.))

Moody just smiles as they help him.

Moodstone, who has been sleeping in, rolls over and falls out of his bed. When he lands on the floor he sets off one of his smoke bombs. He starts hacking and coughing, fully awake and runs over to a window to open it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:13 pm

((I'm ready to move on when you are Last))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:16 pm

((Sorry I was doing something.))

*Finishing up she turned to Shayle.* Ready to go?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

"Ready when you are," Shayle replied calmly, walking to stand beside the pony. "Would you mind showing me how to get to the school?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Sure, follow me. *She leads Shayle through town to a small schoolhouse which had one trailer parked to either side, they arrive just as War walks into the left trailer. The two walk into the building to see War crushing a roach under her hoof.*

*She looks up from the roach.* What are you two doing here? Did you decide to join us Shayle?

Actually mom she's looking for a way to make some caps and I thought she could help you around here.

*She looks at Shayle.* You sure? these things can bite pretty hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

"I think I'll be okay," Shayle said confidently. She reached into her bag and pulled out the newly repaired and cleaned revolver, checking to make sure it was loaded before gripping it in her muzzle.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

*She smiled, this filly could definitely handle herself.* Ok then, I'll give you twenty caps per roach and two hundred if you find the nest, if you find the nest just come back and tell me, I'll have Flame take care of it later. Anyway I've got this trailer covered and I've already cleared out the other one so that leaves the schoolhouse for you two. Sound good?

*She nodded kicking a roach that got too close.*

((Do Rad Roaches have nests?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next