Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Aonee
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

((Now heres the question: what has she been told about lesbians?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 pm

((Smoke bombs? Wait a minute, Moodstone has melee, sneak and explosives tagged right? He's a ninja.))

Last edited by Last on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"Looking for this?" A smokebomb slowly levitates up. "here... take it back."

She pulls out the blue computer looking thingy. "Probably wouldn't have gotten anything for it anyhow"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

"Like that? You steal from me and want to go even after returning my stuff?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Vodka Screwdriver sucks in a breath through her teeth, and closes her eyes a moment, "well yes." She says as she opens her eyes, "You're just a fucking kid, I don't like fucking up kids, especially alicorns. Besides, I've got a work order here and if I fuck this guy's shack up, I likely won't get it back."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm

((The smoke bombs are just for non-lethal fun before the next timeskip.))

Moodstone looks at the smoke bomb and back in his bag. He grabs it and puts it back.
"How.. how did you..."

Moody just nods and gets back to work on Ruth.
"Like I said, I don't want any trouble in here. If it matters to you Rogue, she did pay for her repairs up front."

((I should have made it one of the pepper smoke bombs...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Aonee wrote:((Now heres the question: what has she been told about lesbians?))

((I have to do it now.))

*She quickly looked over Shayle, finding the young zebra pretty attractive.* Glad to meet you too, beautiful. *Turning her attention to Felix she kneeled down so she was at eye level.* My marefriend here told me you liked to learn, my mom's a teacher I could take you to meet her if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:((The smoke bombs are just for non-lethal fun before the next timeskip.))

Moodstone looks at the smoke bomb and back in his bag. He grabs it and puts it back.
"How.. how did you..."

Moody just nods and gets back to work on Ruth.
"Like I said, I don't want any trouble in here. If it matters to you Rogue, she did pay for her repairs up front."

((I should have made it one of the pepper smoke bombs...))

((Yeah, I'll explain that later...family history and crap fleshing it all out . I have an agility score for her now... 10))
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm

"Just take me from her already!"
"Ugh...fine." Takes PDA from Screwdriver. "Though you won't get away that easy." She smirks. "Show me, how you did that. ((she means disarming her)) And don't cause trouble around."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"Fuck, can't make a living anymore now that fucking Civilization has come back. I have no fucking clue what you want me to show you. I did lots of that and this, but you fucking don't tell shit what you want to know." The tension releases from the room. Vodka pulls out a bottle and uncorks it.

Minos relaxes a Hair. "Good to see you left the kids crap alone." He snorts.

"Girl can look you over grown cow."

"I'll be around here while the job is getting done, go play with your new friend now."

"What ever geezer,"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Puts PDA in her pocket and hides wings. "Show me how you disarmed my pistols, it's a good trick." She picks up magazines and slides from floor. "Um...uncle Moody, care to reassemble them?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"Can't even feild strip a gun and you're a guard, kid... come with me." LVodka trashes her empty bottle, "I'll teach ya a couple a things, fairs fair."

((Vodka gives a charisma boost IIRC))
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Moody stops sharpening Ruth for a moment and turns to Minos.
"Just want one cutting side or you want me to try to make it double bladed?"

He looks over to Rogue and walks over looking over her pistols.
"You have some talent miss, took them apart without ruining them."

He quickly reassembles the pistols and gives them back to Rogue.
"I'll just put this on the town guard's tab."

He gives Rogue a wink before going back to sharpening where the piece is missing, making sure to be careful as he works.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 pm

((Flirting right in front of her mare friend XD Red's got some balls of steel...figuratively speaking of course.))

She didn't know why, she didn't care why, but something about the flirtatious mare's statement rubbed Shayle the wrong way. Her nerves frayed and caused her body to tense up. The revolver in her bag suddenly began to feel very heavy and very attractive against her side.

Only the close knit community which surrounded them is what kept her from acting, irritating the mare further.

But when the flirter ducked down to speak with Felix, the tension in Shayle's body subsided, unable to feel such anger when a random stranger showed such care for his interests; in a town which had apparently already picked up on what he loved.

Felix's face lit up at the mention of meeting the town's teacher. "Really! You would do that?" he asked excitedly, beyond excited for the chance to pick up on his classes again.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 pm

"Single side is best, that thing is too big to have double, I'd cut off my horn." Minos answers. "I take it you're not sore about the smoke bomb bit?"

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 pm

*Hits Red in the back of the head as she notices Shayle's tensing*
Sorry about my marefriend, she's just... Like that.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Takes pistols. "Maybe I can't reassemble my guns..yet" She levitates them back in holsters. "at least I have legal money income."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"It's alright," Shayle told the pegasus without even thinking, quickly finding herself in a race to find a reason to explain her reaction. As she always had when left to defend her actions while hiding her true reasoning, never quite sure why she couldn't just tell the truth, the zebra lied. "It just surprised me is all." As a final touch the zebra through in her best fake smile.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 pm

"Its only illegal if theres a law that says it ain't legal. Not every place is as," Vodka looks around carefully picking a word from the ether of her mind, "homely. Besides its not for you to judge what I do to keep myself well, not with all the bullshit out there."

Theres a small clearing and she makes her way there. "Besides, it'll work out in the end, always does."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Moody nods.
"Right, you have a point. Single side it is. And I don't mind but.."
He looks over to his son.

Moodstone looks up and shakes his head.
"No.. just surprise she was able to get it."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm

*She sighs* Ya know, I think you should meet my mom.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Ow* she winces not quite sure what she did since she had her attention on Felix she missed all of Shayle's cues that she was uncomfortable with her flirting.*

I sure would, mom loves meeting new students. *She rubs the back of her head.* Umm she does have a few scars on her legs though it's not anything, serious or shocking or anything like that, but she does worry that they scare her students sometimes. *She turns towards the direction of her house.* We can go see her right now if you like.

((Sorry guys I'm a slow typer and thinker. Aon you're going to have to get Red to apologize to Shayle later.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

"She was going to take it earlier kid. She's been at it her whole life, trust me, if you caught her in the act, you'd have to have a cutie mark in asset protection." The hunched minotaur sits to crane his neck up a bit. "She took it when the Alicorn busted in."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Azure looks at Olive
"So, Olive, do ya have any kind books ya like? I'm sure I have one or two with me that I could read to ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well that IS law, that stealing is illegal, you're on NCR territory. And maybe I can't judge you for using your skills to survive, my grandpa could. He had quite a life in the old days, when wasteland were all over the place. And it's your luck, that you didn't run intro him and tried to steal from him."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Ehh, not really. I mean, I guess.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"Um, well, do ya want to do anythin'. I mean it's a really nice day, I'm sure ya don't just want to sit on Isaac's back all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Shayle's smile faded and the zebra rose an eyebrow to the pegasus. "Why's that?"

"Really!" Felix replied to Red with a gasp, practically bouncing with joy. "Thank you so much!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 pm

((Screw you, coffee, stop making my hands feel weak and my head heavy!
I don't know if I could pull this trick next night..I either need to sleep a lot, when it's day..or make more coffee..and buy some energy drinks..maybe..))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Moody finishes up finishes up sharpening the blade and goes back down to the handle.
"Hmmm... wonderglue and duct tape to keep it steady and hold it in place and something along the handle for gripping.." he mutters to himself as he thinks of what needs to be done.

Moodstone simply nods.
"I...I know it's still dangerous out in the waste.. but why does she steal? It is getting better out there? Right?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next