Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested)

Go down

Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested) Empty Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested)

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:32 am

Character Name: Lanelli

Character Age: Young adult

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie mark: None

Appearance: A red coated, slender mare with bare hooves, Her mane is light brown and she absolutely hates caring for it and leaves it in its unkempt state.

ponymaker code:

Personality and History: Lanelli is best known in the RP Cbox as "that fucking clopper". Meaning literally, all Lanelli did was enter the chatbox, and clop while everyone else did their thing. Lanelli did not actually at the time know that it wasn't necessarily socially acceptable to please herself in public that way. It wasn't until a draconequus (Dray-gon-kwiss, as Lanelli says) approached her and pulled her from her perpetual corner that she began to get out in the world. She is very insecure because she has little past experience with other ponies and because of her questionably acceptable past, which she is now very ashamed of. These multiple insecurities cause her to blurt things and often to overspeak. Conversation with her may seem staggered or jumpy because she doesnt have experience keeping a conversation going. Lanelli does not drink alcohol for unknown reasons, even to her, as she doesn't recall much of her past except her father telling her stories when she was a filly. What Lanelli truly desires, though she doesn't know it, is caring friends and a signifigant other to be able to look forward to seeing every day.

Since the switch to Ruin City, Lanelli has grown a lot. She has become more accustomed to meeting people and will be the first in the room to approach someone new. She is recently having trouble in identifying who Is or isn't richeous in the world. She feels she needs to know who to trust if in the future she must take a side for whatever reason, but is lost. Lanelli recently acquired the ability to run, jump and fly well and efficiently trough mechanical means, and she is still working on perfecting her skills. She has yet to experience true evil in a malicious way.

Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested) Lanelli

NOTES!!!

Lanelli works purely spur of the moment, I as a person do not 'think' when in the roleplay chat (at least not when I'm actually doing things, the occasions "stahp" moment happens). Absolutely never will I make actions on behalf of outside factors or relationships with other participants.
This is usually a given for experience RPers but I point it out because I am NOT experienced, and I just want everyone clear I'm not doing things out of /pure/ ignorance. If in the off chance anything lanelli does bugs you or sticks out, please inform me, though I only casually participate I don't want my next-to-useless character ruining anyone's experience.

(Derpy likes to make characters and then barely get any use out of them, got a problem with it?)

[SOME FUN INFO! Derpy has use the name "Lanelli" to troll chat rooms an RPs for nearly 3 years now! You freaks were the first and only ones who had the ability to make him develop a full blown character for her! You sickos disgust me!]

Lanelli is also (sadly) the only name Derpy has ever seriously considered as a name for a future child.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested) Empty Re: Lanelli (Earth Pony - Former Resident Voyeur and Public Clopper)(UPDATED! Read if interested)

Post by Derpy Hooves Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 am

Char. Sheet updated with ruin city notes, recent events, and new notes about me as a participant in the roleplay.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down