Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh God, Josh is at it again...

Go down

Oh God, Josh is at it again... Empty Oh God, Josh is at it again...

Post by psp7master Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 am

Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever to everypony!
...No, Mikkey, I'm not sure that will be- Wait, am I writing already? Hello, Josh the avid fiction writer here, with his space fire monkey Mikkey, ready to present his... erm... 'work' before your judgement.
I'm not sure if it's considered all right here to post links to your work so that you can get feedback... but that's exactly what I'm going to do. In my view, that's just shameless promotion... but I'm strangely okay with this. I'm posting a few links to my stories here so, if you're in the mood, you can read them and give me some feedback (if that is all right with you..) or suggestions and precious advice. Thank you in advice.

To begin with, here's a story I'm currently writing, set in a post-apocalyptic future (Veeeeeeery original, I know... -_-):
Stealth: the Messiah

Here's a one-shot that's very somewhat probably funny:
Time Lods and Wingboners (Part of the Confessions of an Immortal Time Lord series)

And here's a sadfic about best pony that I hope is somewhat decent (the fic, not the pony, I mean):
Her Last Bow

Well, if that's okay with you, go take a look. If not... Well, t'was worth a try, eh?

psp7master
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum