Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamond Dog Headcanon

2 posters

Go down

Diamond Dog Headcanon Empty Diamond Dog Headcanon

Post by Meleagridis Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 am

The short one is Spot, the big one is Fido, and the leader is Rover. They have an obsession with gems, and that's about all we know. In fact, we don't even know that much since the names are pure speculation on the fan's part.

Personally, I haven't heard much speculation about these guys outside of the fallout side stories. So I'm looking for some. Do any of you fine readers have any theories to share on these mutts? Something you may have read or, heck, a story about them?

David Bowie jokes are encouraged if used with discretion and taste.

Tell me about Diamond Dogs.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Diamond Dog Headcanon Empty Re: Diamond Dog Headcanon

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 am

There's The Ballad of Echo the Diamond Dog over on FiMFiction, which is a HiE story that spawned a whole buncha spinoffs, like Fo:E did, but most of them self-inserts. That has something or rather about DDs. I have not read it, but it's a reasonable hunch.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum