Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizons RP thread

+7
RoboRed
Ketchup
Aonee
Rafafidi
Moodyman90
Rboy474
CamoBadger
11 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Project Horizons RP thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Project Horizons RP thread

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

*Walks toward Katarn* Hey, Katarn you mind tossin' me one of those bottles?*radios*Moody I'll take those magazines if you don't want them.
((good night, see you tomorrow Aonee))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 am

(Yep Im gonna head off to guy night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am

(Night, Defender, see you tomorrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

Not a bad haul. 200 year old mag, a new gun and a key...wait... A key?
*radio* Hey ya'll, we found a key inside a locked safe. Anypony found any important looking doors or the like?

(( And thus the plot and mystery thickin's as I also call it a night. Later ya'lls!))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:04 am

*Levitates two bottles to Guard* Sure, mate. You can have it.
((Night...eh. Early morning here *sad*))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

Thanks mate! lets go find you something to blow up.
((Night Moody, see you tomorrow))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:09 am

Let's go. But I'm not triggerhappy kind. I just don't feel right, when there are locked old wooden door. And I'm impatient...and drunk..a little. *gigglesnorts*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:11 am

*stands next to a line of huge punching bags* I got some incendiary shells if you want to set'em on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

*Eyes light's up* You have some 'Dragon breath' shells? Oh I'd love to lay my hooves on them!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 am

*gives Dragon breath shells* Knock your self out buddy *Glances at moonshine floating next to me*Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

*Places shells in his bags* My precious...
*Gulps from the bottle* Dunno, I think about many things right now. About This nice alcohol in my grip. About that bunch of feathers with some noble mission and some past with our feathered one. About square root from 906.01. But lead on!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:28 am

*takes a sip* Well yeah that, I swear them two feather brains better figure something out. But no, I was thinking how big of fire do you think we could get if we combined my Moonshine some flamer fuel. I've still got 10 more jars of it. So I don't mind partin' with this one*takes another sip*

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 am

*Thinks for a few seconds* You know..it would be hazardous to drink, even for me. *Gulp* But, I think, we could double heat output, if we combine both Moonshine and flamer fuel. *Takes another gulp from the bottle* Unless you have some recipe in mind, on how to filter flamer fuel into partly-drinkable state, when we combine it with Moonshine.
But I could bet you, after few gulps of that, anypony could, literally, breath fire.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 am

*Thinks for a bit* You know breathing fire wouldn't be to bad. When we get back to base we'll have to try that out.*Takes a sip* But right now I was thinking more along lines seeing if we could blow up that building across the street.*Takes a sip* You see we could tape a couple canisters of flamer fuel and an incendiary grenade and then pull pin from a safe distance and watch the fire works.*Takes a sip* it could be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

Hmmm...blow up a building just for a sense of great fun?*Finishes a bottle* It's awesome! But I think it should be you, he'll pull out a pin, my aim with magic isn't good right now *giggle* or we could use some thin rope. Oh, I love explosions. Hope building won't fall on us...or anypony...unless they are raiders...or Enclave...or...slavers...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:13 am

*Thinks for a moment* I have some spare string*hic* and some duct tape.*takes a sip and checks saddle bags* And about two cansiters of flamer fuel*Hic* if you have the grenade we can blow up that building across a street.*Takes another sip* what do you say? shall we blow up the building?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 am

Shall we? Now we just MUST blow that building up...only I don't have grenade...we ether could start looking for one or *hic* we could use 'Dragon breath' shells...but they have limited range...oh...we could use my shotgun instead of grenade, tie rope to trigger and BOOM!
((My character, obviously, don't understand, that his shotgun, more likely, wouldn't work after explosion...IF he could find it))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 am

Yes! We must for SCIENCE!*thinks for a bit* Maybe the one of the hellhounds has a grenade.
*begins to loot*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 am

*finds grenade on hell hounds body and begins to make the explosive* This is going to be the best explosion Ever!*Grabs a fresh jar and takes a sip*Floats the explosive over to the next building*and 3..2..1..*Pulls the string and waits for boom*
((OOC:Sorry buddy I gotta go help my dad out. See you tomorrow possibly))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 8:51 am

*Spots Katarn walking drunkenly with a suspicious amount of explosives*

Hey, who goes there! Drop your weapons and identify yourself or you'll join this poor sod over here. *Signals to crawling corpse (not ghoul, CORPSE), both hind legs missing*

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 10:37 am

*Still drunk, singing* ...born to loose. And gambling for fools...*Hears somepony's shouting* Eh? Who said that? *Focuses his mind on 'identify yourself' part. Shouting in no particular direction* Oh, you want me to identf---idontin---Fuck... You want my name, eh? Well it's just ain't polite to give my name to some stranger, ya know it? *remembers, there were 'drop your weapons' part* Ooh, ya want my guns? I ain't giving em to ya! Ya hear? Nopony will take weapons from Katarn, ya hear that?! Only over my dead, drunk corpse!
((Yes, he's drunk, without self-preserving instinct. And while drunk...his perception drops drastically, since he couldn't see your character or get where he could be, from his shouting.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 11:07 am

OK, OK, maybe I was a little over zealous. *Slowly approaches from the hill, holsters weapons, proceeds to put large emphasis on words and speaks slowly* maybe we can come to some sort of arangement, sir.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 am

*Puts hoof on his chin* Hmm...agreement, you say...*Nods* Then my deal. You give me your name and I *pulls from saddlebags his penultimate bottle of whiskey* give you this glorious bottle of finest alcohol around!

((You know, I think it'll be better, if our (and I mean ALL our) characters won't fight each other, since we don't have any system or actual DM, who would regulate this kind of thing...otherwise, it'll be fight of two (or more) _almost_ immortal ponies XD))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 am

Cant deny a good bottle of hooch, the name's Flame Thorn. My deal. Your name for our allegiance, and this little beggar wont gnaw your legs off. *Levitates crawling corpse, it's rear half falls off* UGH, in public as well, jeez no manners at all. *Hurls its still re-animated remains into nearby trashbin* Heh, that'll scare scavengers damn good. However it seems like a waste of a fresh corpse. Oh well ,there'll be plenty more, it's the wasteland, for Celestia's sake.

((Yeah, a mild in-conflict every so often, but unless someone backs down and faces death or defeat then fights could go on forever due to WILD HELLHOUNDS or some other crap, also thought it appropriate for a Zony to be paranoid of strangers))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 am

Haha, great! Well somepony calls me Katarn, some Maverick, I like both...since I don't remember my real name.
*Looks at levitated away corpse* Pet of yours?

((If I get correct, your char half zebra/half pony, right? I'm little confused.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I'll probably stick to Maverick, it matches you well, from what I can judge so far. I have been watching your group for some time. The way you handled those hellhounds was... messy. You clearly have never encountered hellhounds before, or you improvise on every possible occasion.
Pet is one word, I prefer to call it an experiment involving those too weak to survive the wastes, and magic that few dare to use. Necromancy. *Ominous thunder*

((Well half unicorn, half zebra but same thing really :P))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 pm

*Not impressed* So...this necro-thing - you kill folks to bring them back to life? Well, that's just wast of ammo. And If you somehow after ethernal life..well, you have quite a taste, if you want live forever in this wretched world.

((Ominous thunder, yeah. P.S. My char is too related to zebra, but he doesn't know/remember it. For the worse or for the best =P))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 12:57 pm

I try to use those that are already dead, however if I need additional support, travelling solo and all that, those dead in recent combat are always viable. The living dead have no need to attack me. I maintain them through a 'tether', so to speak. It slowly drains me but keeps them alive. If they do try to attack me, I simply cut the connection. They'll quickly 'starve' without a constant flow of magical power, which has to be of the correct frequency and above an intensity threshold to maintain them without overloading them, however the mess overloading them makes is wonderful.

Through certain machines which I could channel the magic, I have been able to keep myself alive for 127 years, 3 months, and 18 days since I should have died. There isn't much the Wastes can throw at me now. To be frank, the Wastes are rather tame now compared to back then. I'd rather not go into detail, however Hellhounds outnumbered ponies in most places 3-1 easily. More recently though, every other Stable is opening and the wildlife is starting to die off. I long for the big stuff, however I wish to improve my necromancy first. If I could keep a tether on something more powerful than a brahmin or pony, it would greatly help. Practice makes perfect after all.

((That vid made me laugh, GJ sir. Also: Hmm, the zebra history is interesting, I will take notes on this, may be relevant in the future))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Ehh, I haven't seen any doors that look locked yet, 'cept the one Crystal was hiding behind... Maybe we should go look.
Yea... About the town... I was kinda chased for a long time, making the town at least a few days' travel away. And, I kinda was in it for the money...plus they don't really need it, they said they have their own water purifiers.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue May 15, 2012 4:48 pm

You! Pegasus. Are you with the drunk? Are there more of you?

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down