Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bigmikem2000 Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 am

me and mom go to hameschool confrenses and she presnts about math recently we were in canada and the room we were presenting in was called...wait for it... THE ROYAL GALA ROOM!!!!!! i was AMAZED! BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3796487374 BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2066584637 BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2113965524 BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2374633749 BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 403243246
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Scootaloo Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm

That's so wicked! XD
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: BEST PLACE TO GO EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Orm Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

That's pretty cool.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue May 01, 2012 3:25 pm

if i went there, id start singing At The Gala
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmikem2000 Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

i sang it in my head like the entire time (which was like an hour)
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down