Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?)

5 posters

Go down

I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?) Empty I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?)

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 am

So this morning i woke up at 6 am, bored out of my mind, so i grabbed the Lily Blossom pegasus blind bag i was saving and got to work.

So an hour and a half and some acrylic paint later, i have a derpy!

in process:
Spoiler:

finished pictures:
Spoiler:

Now here are some comments by the artist, me, and answers to some never-asked, but will-be-asked, questions.

1: Why are her eyes normal???!!?!?!!
>>>>>well good sir, her eyes are normal because i was not brave enough to actually paint over and repaint her eyes, i just tried to recolor the irises, which i would like to pretend didn't happen, because it turned out AWFUL

2: why is there still purple showing through on wing-tips and the ears, did you get lazy? do you just suck at painting?
>>>>>strangely, in person those purple spots dont exist, the camera like, added them and i guess our mind just assumes they are the same color purple as the original pony (checked in image editor, wayyyy different) and i can assure you in person she has a full even coat of grey acrylic paint on her.

3: You cheated! Her mane was already blonde!
>>>>>Why yes, i did save paint didn't I

ok im done

and for her uneven cutie mark, that is missing a bubble, its really hard to paint tiny bubbles on the butt of a tiny horse.

OK! now that that is done, I'm ready for comments and criticism. Just post them below!

but please...:
Spoiler:

I KNEW I'D FIND A USE FOR THAT!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?) Empty Re: I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?)

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

You now have a Derpy blind bag. YAY!
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?) Empty Re: I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?)

Post by Sky Cloud Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:08 pm

whats a blind-bag, and thats amazing!
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Sky Cloud wrote:whats a blind-bag, and thats amazing!

this is a blind bag, you dont know what pony you will get (unless you learn the codes, which i didnt do until AFTER i collected all the ones i wanted) and i used one to make derpy!

I Repainted a blind-bag into Derpy! (does this count as craft?) Blind+bag+cherry+spices
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 pm

there needs to be a depry blind bag.......and...... cough cough discord cough cough
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

where do you get blind bags?
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

i just looked on eBay for random MLP stuff, i found a custom blind bag wonder-bolts Rainbow dash, i would have bought it but at 24.00 plus shipping, I have no extra moneys.

if i knew where to get blindbags, i would have made my own
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down