Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers)

+2
Ferrous_Oxide
CamoBadger
6 posters

Go down

The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers) Empty The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers)

Post by CamoBadger Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 am

So, I have noticed that this season is doing an AWESOME job of killing the fandom ideas for the show (most of which make me very happy!)

For example: ***WARNING, THIS DOES CONTAIN SPECULATION AND SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODES, OPEN AT OWN RISK***
Spoiler:

And that's the end of my current rant.

thank you for putting up with my speculation on the death of some fandoms. Again, I find it crazy awesome that the show will be doing this, as most fandoms I find very annoying and worthless.

I am sorry if I angered anyone, please let me know what you think.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers) Empty Re: The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers)

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 am

Well, it may destroy the fandom, and while Hasbro has made some horrendous decisions before ,see creepy G3.5 Pinkie Pie baby toy, the animators and storywriters haven't let us down. I'm sure they'll find some way to make it fit...hopefully.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers) Empty Re: The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers)

Post by CamoBadger Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:39 am

Ya...Pinkie Baby scared the crap out of me

But yes, I agree that the show team is doing a great job this season, and they actually do seem to fit in a lot of the fandom (Derpy, Lyra/BonBon), and I am certain the rest of the season will be amazing, whether or not it breaks fandoms (because fans don't get to choose what happens in show Trollestia )
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 am

My only hope is that when they do turn to background chars for episodes, tey try to stay true to the fandom if they can... I know they won't be able to, but they kinda try
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I think I'm misreading you or you are using different terminology then I know, but wouldn't this be destroying the fanon not the fandom? I'm pretty sure we aren't going to disperse any time soon.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am

...crap you're right Scootaloo
Thank you Derpy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:12 am

Lyra wrote:...crap you're right Scootaloo
Thank you Derpy
I'm sorry I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or stupid or something, I just felt really confused as if I was behind something on the internet, that happens occasionally, when I get too into something I don't spent enough time on the general internet and I lose touch with my generation, last time it happened was when I was in programming class, all that code intrigued me and I had no idea nyan cat existed.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Who ever said that Cadence was an Alicorn? And if she is, maybe she's one of many minor royalties that control other natural elements of nature underneath Luna and Celestia? I dunno, they could turn it into an amazing plot for the season finale or something, but I, for one, am looking forward to what they have to offer!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:04 am

Shadefire wrote:Who ever said that Cadence was an Alicorn? And if she is, maybe she's one of many minor royalties that control other natural elements of nature underneath Luna and Celestia? I dunno, they could turn it into an amazing plot for the season finale or something, but I, for one, am looking forward to what they have to offer!

She is the alicorn which appeared on a FiM promotional stand. And ya, seeing her in the season finale could be awesome, because I have no idea what they'll do for it. Season 1 all lead up to the Grand Galloping Gala, which was referenced several times throughout the season, but this season really hasn't had anything that it seems to be leading to...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm

And then, out of nowhere, the biggest fanon in ponydom is confirmed by the FiM crew:

Derpy Hooves is officially her canon name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Derpy Hooves Rainbow Twilight
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm

I call shenanigans! Proof?
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

PROOF!
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:45 pm

The slow destruction of set fandoms (possible show spoilers) 28192%20-%20happy%20spitfire
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down