Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system

4 posters

Go down

Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system Empty Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system

Post by Cptadder Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Hey all found another Fallout equestria rpg system to look at.

Don't have time for this myself today, anyone want to look through the pdfs and see if anything stupid jumps out at them?
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system Empty Re: Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Over 600 pages? Really?!

Man, some people have really too much time on their hands. [/hypocrisy tries to hide the Setting thread]
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system Empty Re: Yet another Fallout Equestia RPG system

Post by Tytan Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:27 pm

I'd personally recommend trying to adapt Edge of the Empire to fallout.

I've tried a few different systems but Edge is SO GOOD.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:45 pm

I think it's 600 pages because it's DM, players guide and shopping guide in one.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:56 am

600 pages is nothing for a good rulebook. The Edge of the Empire core rulebook is 447 pages, as is the Age of Rebellion rulebook. I imagine For and Destiny will be about the same. That rule system is by far the best I have ever seen or even heard of, which is why I have spent almost $300 on physical copies for my personal use as a GM. 

I would be willing to help adapt the rules, but make no mistake, it will be quite a bit of work. The skills and stats will be easy, but balancing out the weapons, races and coming up with Careers, specializations and talent trees will be the hard part.

I will not run such a thing, but I would be willing to help create it, and/or play it. I could also be used as a rules adviser as I have read everything in the books except Space combat which is complicated as fuck.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down