Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+15
tylertoon2
Kippershy
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
WovenTales
Ketchup
Valikdu
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Frost
19 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 pm

And, like all Fo3/NV characters, his eyes are those of a damned, screaming soul.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Elvis
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

The only guys I had problem with in New Vegas were the Followers. I agree with that they do, yet I just want to smack them.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Is it because of Arcade? I missed out on the enclave stuff because I couldn't stand talking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Last wrote:Is it because of Arcade? I missed out on the enclave stuff because I couldn't stand talking to him.

Well, it's a tad annoying when you shoot someone and leave them to die, only to find out that the wonderful followers patched them back up. Crazy 

Seriously, though. If I remember things correctly, the Followers have a thing against weaponry.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Never stopped Arcade from turning people into green goo in my game. He's okay in my book but I don't quite understand the love one of my friends have for him.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 pm

But then you have more targets to shoot at. Crazy

Don't remember that myself but it's been months. I can't imagine them not being raided at some point if they were without weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:28 pm

They hire guards and all to protect them. Like the female ghoul you could recruit for the Atomic Wrangler for that one quest.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm

I really couldn't stand the Brotherhood in any Fallout game. The Boomers were pretty alright, though
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

You don't like liberty prime? He's murica the robot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

He's distinct from the Brotherhood, though. The BoS are a bunch of stealing dickbags who don't innovate or do anything at all with their vast stores of advanced tech, and it's shitty.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Well that's not entirely true. If I remember correctly liberty prime was never deployed because the people developing could not solve some issue that I can't remember at the moment. They managed to resolve these issues and deploy it against the enclave.

I'd call that innovation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Last wrote:Well that's not entirely true. If I remember correctly liberty prime was never deployed because the people developing could not solve some issue that I can't remember at the moment. They managed to resolve these issues and deploy it against the enclave.

I'd call that innovation.
Power supply issue. I think they powered him with a nuke or something.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:16 pm

It was a power issue, and damned if I can remember how they fixed it. They certainly didn't improve on the tech that they had otherwise, like their impractical power armor and laser rifles
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 370044__safe_solo_oc_animated_%252Fmlp%252F_bat%2Bpony_vibrating_echo_descriptive%2Bnoise_x%2Bintensifies_death%2Bstare

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm

In fact, it was Rivet City which solved the power issue by working on a fusion reactor, and the BoS simply managed to hire the researcher(s) who worked on the fusion reactor project.

Or more exactly, it was a scientist from Rivet City which hired by the BoS resolved the power issue by applying the work she had accomplished on fusion reactors.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 pm

So, in fact, the BoS couldn't even solve an issue (powering a giant robot) that the Japanese managed to solve 30 years ago and subsequently spend the time between then and now ogling schoolgirls and fucking octopi
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Still the brotherhood allowed the researchers to touch their technology so that it could be improved. They didn't just let liberty prime gather dust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm

You talking impractical from in game justification or what?

Cause for the longest time even the oldest, clunky not even well maintained suit could get them by.

I will agree they could have at least attempted to improve what they had, but between not really having the resources and equipment to build new armor, let alone try to replace any they lose or are destroyed beyond repair, and probably a mentality of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", they really couldn't improve what they had.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Harmony wrote:Wasn't it when you were still over at Equestria Daily ?

Man, I haven't checked that site in ages…
No, I remember that it was on Cloudsville.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 pm

*shrug* then I don't know.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm

If my memory serves it was the whole train gauge discussion that lead to the creation of this thread.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm

tylertoon.jpg:

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:If my memory serves it was the whole train gauge discussion that lead to the creation of this thread.
So you would need to go back to the first iteration of this thread, see when the first post was posted, and find the Comment Thread from the same period and have a look.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 394114__safe_greentext_button_button%2527s%2Badventures
http://derpiboo.ru/394114
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Earth Pony magic mate. Let's them do stuff like that.

Also you bastard, I'm not looking through the threads now. I found something about Zebra jet fighters, was that close to the trains?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 pm

swicked wrote:What, did you think his ever-spinning propeller was just for aesthetics?

...that comment...well, now I have horrible thoughts in my head...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 pm

People seem to forget the frequency with which that happens in the show. I always just assumed that ponies had dark-matter asses.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 pm

swicked wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Not even going to lie. I slaughter the Kings as soon as I hit Freeside. 

Can't stand them.
Oh? I always found them nice-enough. It's easy to gain freeside reputation doing various fun things (the atomic wrangler rules), and then they give you stuff.
I mean, I kill Pacer, but the rest seem fine.

Yeah, they're plenty nice. 

I just despise Elvis Impersonators. Who the hell do they think they are pretending to be the King? They deserve a violent and Power-Fist filled death, all of them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gq-4UOsus

no comment
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next