Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
Stringtheory
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Derpmind
WovenTales
Harmony Ltd.
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Aonee
Tytan
cb5
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Frost
Katarn
Kippershy
24 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kippershy Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm

RoboRed wrote:
tytanbait:
iron-class lulz:
kipperbait:
I was just thinking about how I've never seen any Kipper-bait. Mind you, I've not been around enough lately to really say that I would've caught it 9 times out of 10. (if any has been posted in the past.)

...At first I was mouthing 'oh lord'... and then my /g/ hit me and I began to think "...b-but muh rice..." and then I looked at the link, saw it's custom made suited for storing a PC's innards and creamed myself.
YES, mother fucking Kip bait indeed. Do want.
Mind you, I'd probably go for a classier look on my internals that don't run so much of a risk of glaring on the screens, but god yes. Do want.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 pm

I'm not sure if someone else find this funny.:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Katarn wrote:
Hah! It's funny because Rarity's a slut.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
@Robo: In Swe, it's an actual degree, "common knowledge", you can get a certificate about it, or whatever it's called.
Sweden is a strange, yet interesting place.

Kippershy wrote:
I was just thinking about how I've never seen any Kipper-bait. Mind you, I've not been around enough lately to really say that I would've caught it 9 times out of 10. (if any has been posted in the past.)

...At first I was mouthing 'oh lord'... and then my /g/ hit me and I began to think "...b-but muh rice..." and then I looked at the link, saw it's custom made suited for storing a PC's innards and creamed myself.
YES, mother fucking Kip bait indeed. Do want.
Mind you, I'd probably go for a classier look on my internals that don't run so much of a risk of glaring on the screens, but god yes. Do want.
SUCCESS.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
*Stabs Frost with a pocket knife* U wot m8? ill stab ur guts in i swer it on me mum!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
*Stabs Frost with a pocket knife* U wot m8? ill stab ur guts in i swer it on me mum!
Oh, that's not all you're doing on your mom. We all know what goes on when a snowstorm hits Canada and you're stuck in your family huts for a few months.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Oh, that's not all you're doing on your mom. We all know what goes on when a snowstorm hits Canada and you're stuck in your family huts for a few months.
HUTS!? They're Igloo's, you uncultured shit! We live in Igloo's!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Oh, fuckin' huts, fuckin' igloos, same damn difference. It's like trying to differentiate between Koreans and Chinese people: There's no point and you just make yourself look like a dumbass
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Oh, fuckin' huts, fuckin' igloos, same damn difference. It's like trying to differentiate between Koreans and Chinese people: There's no point and you just make yourself look like a dumbass
I've spent about 5 minutes writing different responses that I can't type out because flamewar.

But rest assured! My return insult would have been great and powerful, like Micheal the Beaver King!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:
I've spent about 5 minutes writing different responses that I can't type out because flamewar.

But rest assured! My return insult would have been great and powerful, like Micheal the Beaver King!
What sort of responses, Hmmmm? 

That all Americans are backwards rednecks? Please. We stuffed those people out in Fuckin' Nowhereville, Colorado, to let them die out in peace. 

That Americans are entitled, privileged racists? Well, a sense of entitlement naturally follows when you're empirically better than any other race.

That Americans are overreaching, wannabe-badasses who go kicking sand in the faces of developing countries because we've still got our adrenaline-stiffie from WWII raging? False. Those developing countries should and do feel lucky--nay, honored--to have the privilege of American boots, wheels and tracks trodding over their struggling, underwatered crops
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:

What sort of responses, Hmmmm? 

That all Americans are backwards rednecks? Please. We stuffed those people out in Fuckin' Nowhereville, Colorado, to let them die out in peace. 

That Americans are entitled, privileged racists? Well, a sense of entitlement naturally follows when you're empirically better than any other race.

That Americans are overreaching, wannabe-badasses who go kicking sand in the faces of developing countries because we've still got our adrenaline-stiffie from WWII raging? False. Those developing countries should and do feel lucky--nay, honored--to have the privilege of American boots, wheels and tracks trodding over their struggling, underwatered crops
I wouldn't dare say any of those! 

In fear that you would come steal all my oil under the pretense of liberating me.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 pm

*clears throat* Okay, I'm done, this is getting too close to serious business.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I wouldn't dare say any of those! 

In fear that you would come steal all my oil under the pretense of liberating me.
To be fair, I would be liberating you. Of your oil.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Mister Frost wrote:

Okay, that made me laugh way harder then it should have.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Oh please you know he is french the only oil they have is the scented bathoil found under the sinks of the sissy men that populate that nation. Tucked safely away next to his intricately folded white flag and boxes of wine and moldy cheese.

Now if you will exuse me I'm going to climb into my hummer while guzzling water down beer and running down some endangered animals and red skins like a TRUE AMERICAN!
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Mister Frost wrote:

Personally liberating someone with oil is better.
Bow-chicka-honk-honk
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Oh please you know he is french the only oil they have is the scented bathoil found under the sinks of the sissy men that populate that nation. Tucked safely away next to his intricately folded white flag and boxes of wine and moldy cheese.

Now if you will exuse me I'm going to climb into my hummer while guzzling water down beer and running down some endangered animals and red skins like a TRUE AMERICAN!
DID YOU JUST CALL ME FRENCH!? I'll kill you!!!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Hey Tyler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Hey Tyler:
Spoiler:
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:12 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Hey Tyler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Tytan wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Hey Tyler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Tytan wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Hey Tyler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:33 pm

If anything Canadians hate the French more. Every few years they go "We should make French the official language of Canada because fuck English."

And every time it's voted down by the rest of Canada going "Crazy French bastards."

Not everything French is bad though, but I'm speaking from a person who has Cajun relatives and talking to a girl who traces her heritage to French Canadians.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:If anything Canadians hate the French more. Every few years they go "We should make French the official language of Canada because fuck English."

And every time it's voted down by the rest of Canada going "Crazy French bastards."

Not everything French is bad though, but I'm speaking from a person who has Cajun relatives and talking to a girl who traces her heritage to French Canadians.
It's the vocal majority that's bad. They're very... whiney, at times. They used to complain (they might still, but I haven't heard anything about it in years) that if we don't give them more rights than the English, they'll defect and become their own country.

Edit: And of course, we just laughed and ignored them.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:46 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. <a href=[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. <a href=[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Pony_i11" />
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:It's the vocal majority that's bad. They're very... whiney, at times. They used to complain (they might still, but I haven't heard anything about it in years) that if we don't give them more rights than the English, they'll defect and become their own country.

Edit: And of course, we just laughed and ignored them.
You see, taken without context I think you're talking about the bitchy (Read: Canadian) version of Texas.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:50 pm

I saw a facebook post the other day from one of my friends in Canada. She was going on about how these two guys would only talk to somebody who either only spoke French, or French was their first language. She tried to direct them to the one guy in the office who's job it is to talk to people who only spoke French but they refused and left.

She later looked up the official record of the city she's in. There is a grand total of 10, TEN!, people on record who only speak French in the whole city.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I saw a facebook post the other day from one of my friends in Canada. She was going on about how these two guys would only talk to somebody who either only spoke French, or French was their first language. She tried to direct them to the one guy in the office who's job it is to talk to people who only spoke French but they refused and left.

She later looked up the official record of the city she's in. There is a grand total of 10, TEN!, people on record who only speak French in the whole city.
Yeah, you won't get far outside Quebec if you only speak french. We're required to learn French in school all the way up to when you're allowed to choose your courses, and yet STILL I don't know anybody who can speak French more than the basic 'Hello' and 'Do you speak English?'.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 pm

And to prove how much of a racist 'merican I am, honestly I wanted to learn French more then Spanish when in high school. Naturally my school only taught Spanish because of the huge influx of Hispanics in the past few decades.

To make matters worse, I learned more Spanish working with with whoever we hired to help us during tobacco season than I did in high school. Actually I learned more useable Spanish because what they taught in school was only good for talking to people from Spain and barely anywhere else. Too formal and dialects messes things up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:10 pm

I took a few years of Spanish, and I can't string a coherent damn sentence together to save my life. Between a combination of asshole curriculum and apathy on the part of all involved, just about no one in that damn class actually ever learned Spanish
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next