Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
Stringtheory
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Derpmind
WovenTales
Harmony Ltd.
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Aonee
Tytan
cb5
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Frost
Katarn
Kippershy
24 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Oh fuck no. Get that Nazi bullshit out of my ponies.
I have to agree there. NEIGH-N to nazi ponies.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Katarn wrote:
someone played too much in Saints Row:
I.. uh... wow... Well, other than SHATTERING both legs and the chance the person in the car decides to floor it rather than stop, I guess that's an effective way to do... that.

As much as I want this to be real, this HAS to be staged. It's too crazy/awesome/stupid/unbelievable for this to be legit.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:It is only a matter of time before we're able to manufacture spare parts organs.

Maybe I'll really be able to achieve my gamble to reach 120 at least as fit as a 30-40 years old man...

I'll just need to save a whole lotta cash. And even with a headstart, I gotta find a reliable source of income. So I'm figuring : becoming an army officer should do the trick, at least in the 20-25 years to come ?

If I last this long, I'll see what opportunities I have in the private sector. Otherwise I'll just continue as a public servant if the position is rewarding enough.
I think, obviously enough, the military would be pretty interested in enhanced muscles, lungs, hearts, ect for their soldiers, but it would be for the special forces (and eventually, the grunts) first, before they started giving it to chairmen. But I think medical stuff like replacing failing organs qualifies as medical care, which soldiers get near-free
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
Katarn wrote:
someone played too much in Saints Row:
I.. uh... wow... Well, other than SHATTERING both legs and the chance the person in the car decides to floor it rather than stop, I guess that's an effective way to do... that.

As much as I want this to be real, this HAS to be staged. It's too crazy/awesome/stupid/unbelievable for this to be legit.
Considering that I once was hit by a hemi truck gunning it and miracilously I somehow only got a bunch of bruises it could be legit.

Short version of that story: Driver was on their phone not paying attention and I(a pedistrian) got flung like a ragdoll, but didn't break anything.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 pm

"This just in. Reports of injuries sustained during bar room brawls and arm wrestling contest are pouring in. Upon further investigation, it seems certain members involved are those in the military that have agreed to have their arms enhanced."

@cb5

I know. Like many things in life there's a certain art or techniques to be able to perform certain tasks with little to no injury that would normally cause server injury or death. Being able to throw yourself feet first through a moving car's windshield is certainly one of those task, but not something you expect to see happen in real life.

Of course I have no idea just what is in that guys boots and it's not like the car was going 60MPH. On the other hand the guy has balls of steel to perform that, even if it's fake, and even if that was break away glass and not a real windshield, I don't want him to drop kick me.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Aonee wrote:Dental floss, bedsheets, and ropes of human hair all work. Just one might take a bit longer than the other.
cb5 wrote:
Dental floss, toothpaste, shoestring, fork.
Uh, wow.
Um, how?
The use of some things is plain to see, but floss and toothpaste escape me.

Moodyman90 wrote:

Well people do all kind of stunts, and for every hundred the trick will work once.
Could be that the trick was fake, or the one-in-a-million jump that'd take.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm

All props to swicked and Mel, for I think their ability to rhyme is really swell. Spike 

But serious, mad props to the both of you.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Aonee wrote:Dental floss, bedsheets, and ropes of human hair all work. Just one might take a bit longer than the other.
cb5 wrote:
Dental floss, toothpaste, shoestring, fork.
Uh, wow.
Um, how?
The use of some things is plain to see, but floss and toothpaste escape me.
You can use the tootpaste and dental floss to create friction to over hours break a lock or such. It would take years for cell bars, but padlocks and such you just need a couple hours Toothpicks can be used to jam into someone's artery in their neck, but that doesn't kill them. Pulling it out they'll have a couple minutes to seek medical attention. A sock with a bar of soap in it can be used to beat someone up without leaving a mark. Mouthwash can be used for a makeshift molotov depending on how much alcohol is in it and what type, short version is the stronger the taste the more likely it's flammable. Shoestring can be used as a noose. A toothbrush can be used as a shank if you break off the end in a jagged shape. Glass dust in someone's food will send them to the hospital.

If I ever go to prison they'll have to keep me in solitary for the safety of the other prisoners, cause I know about twenty different ways to make a molotov out of things you find in a prison. People like me are why they don't allow alcohol in prisons.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm

I'll just believe you without any verifying. Though I think you should know all that knowledge is terrifying!
Thanks for the tips, they'll well serve their duty. (And as well a quick, "Thank you kindly," to Moody.)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Interesting : http://www.blastr.com/2013-9-5/finally-stargate-coming-back-live-rebooted-film-trilogy-0
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 pm

N.S.A. Able to Foil Basic Safeguards of Privacy on Web

Revealed: how US and UK spy agencies defeat internet privacy and security

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2

I'm voting for the Green Party in 2014, or maybe the Justice Party.

How's Canada doing these days?
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Derpmind wrote:N.S.A. Able to Foil Basic Safeguards of Privacy on Web

Revealed: how US and UK spy agencies defeat internet privacy and security

I'm voting for the Green Party in 2016. Maybe the Justice Party.

How's Canada doing these days?
Been looking for an excuse to post this all day!

Honestly, though, I'm not all that worried. I already assumed as much was going on, y'know?

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1063

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32