Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
Stringtheory
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Derpmind
WovenTales
Harmony Ltd.
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Aonee
Tytan
cb5
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Frost
Katarn
Kippershy
24 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

@Iron: Don't worry, man. Things'll get better.

Kattlarv wrote:
@Robo: It sure it a peculiar place :P Got it's ups and downs.
Yep. But it can be forgiven of it's weirdness. Because Koenigsegg.

And you, of course.Twilight Sparkle 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Alright, my initial impressions with DDO are....well, it's not bad, per se, just not very good. Clunky controls, combat's kind of a clusterfuck, and right off the bat you've got no reason to give two shits about anyone. I was honestly looking for a way to kill the Rouge that I was 'rescued' by
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm

RoboRed wrote:
lulz:
Well, that's one way to do things! Crazy 

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

RoboRed wrote:
lulz:
"Believe me, Twilight, we've tried hiring Ghostbusters. That stallion was actually holding a Proton Pack cleverly disguised as a video camera."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Music game time!
Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Reading "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man," about 30 pages in. James Joyce is a bit brilliant, very deft. Also he likes to make allusions to sadomasochistic sex, apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm

wat:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 pm

They both have an equally obnoxious haircut. I can see where she'd get confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Last wrote:They both have an equally obnoxious haircut existence. I can see where she'd get confused.
Fixed
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:They both have an equally obnoxious haircut existence. I can see where she'd get confused.
Fixed
I approve of that edit. I didn't mind it so much when I was of the mindset that all kids movies have to have a dumb romance but then I saw Paranorman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Trixie bait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Fixed
I approve of that edit. I didn't mind it so much when I was of the mindset that all kids movies have to have a dumb romance but then I saw Paranorman.
Still haven't seen that. Was it any good?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 pm

It's pretty good. It's stop motion so it took me a while to get used to the less then fluid animation again. I'm not good at breaking things down... It managed to hold my attention throughout. Though it does end sorta with the whole speech thing you'd expect but it's at least something the main character has a good deal of experience with.

Also early on it brought up an idea that managed to scare me. I can recommend it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Last wrote:It's pretty good. It's stop motion so it took me a while to get used to the less then fluid animation again. I'm not good at breaking things down... It managed to hold my attention throughout. Though it does end sorta with the whole speech thing you'd expect but it's at least something the main character has a good deal of experience with.

Also early on it brought up an idea that managed to scare me. I can recommend it.
What idea was that? Aside from the whole sixth-sense thing, I mean.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

katarnbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Warhammer-40000-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-imperium-wh-cosplay-853711
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I guess it's kinda 6th sense, I've never seen that movie. But it was the idea of seeing alarming things others couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I guess it's kinda 6th sense, I've never seen that movie. But it was the idea of seeing alarming things others couldn't.
Yeah, 6th Sense was about a kid who sees dead people; turns out the child councillor helping him is a ghost. And didn't notice. Fucking somehow; didn't make much sense
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 am

another katarnbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Yeah, 6th Sense was about a kid who sees dead people; turns out the child councillor helping him is a ghost. And didn't notice. Fucking somehow; didn't make much sense
Oh. It wasn't the ghosts, they were pretty pleasant. It was when the world went all silent hill darkworld transfer and he was the only one who could see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 am

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Oh. It wasn't the ghosts, they were pretty pleasant. It was when the world went all silent hill darkworld transfer and he was the only one who could see it.
That was probably the last good movie m night shamalayan directed ever.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:16 am

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:50 am

Never Trust Nanners. It'll be engraved on his tombstone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:59 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Never Trust Nanners. It'll be engraved on his tombstone.
Along with an image of a bomb. Applebloom 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Never Trust Nanners. It'll be engraved on his tombstone.
Along with an image of a bomb. Applebloom 
With two shanks crossed behind it.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 933976_10151526498542127_2074095868_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:02 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Warhammer-40000-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-imperium-chaos-854504
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:33 am

Katarn wrote:
GDI Katarn:
Seriously... just gdi:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 am

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next