Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+15
tylertoon2
Kippershy
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
WovenTales
Ketchup
Valikdu
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Frost
19 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 am

Frost just can't take the heat.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am

Kattlarv wrote:*Flails* Come on, I know I ramble, but a single reply would have been nice xD I want to solve this mystery. Anyone recall if it was from here?

Secondly, I should be kept out of kitchens. I tried to boil eggs just now, dropped them down in the pan, break both of them. Now they work just as well as mine xD ... well, they did before too, but still xD
 Heheheh.

Also, not sure what you're talking about, must've missed the description of this 'mystery'.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 am

Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

O_o
That's quite the rant...and I'm guessing the mystery is who recommended that fic to you?
Well, I just know it wasn't me, and I have no idea who it was. I generally don't read incest fics because they are generally poorly done and very OOC.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 am

And I don't recommend them because incest is a good sign that it's time to bust out the euthanasia.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 am

Kinda skimmed it. Kim you draw? Or do you commission? Just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

She do Flash her OC's genitals to other

http://dewflower.tumblr.com/
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:15 pm

unrelated:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 394655__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_rainbow%2Bdash_pinkie%2Bpie_fluttershy_photo_equestria%2Bgirls_cosplay_cardboard%2Bcutout_jesus%2Bchrist%2Bhow%2Bhorrifying_kigurumi_standup
http://derpiboo.ru/394655
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Kill it with fire
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Kattlarv wrote:*Flails* Come on, I know I ramble, but a single reply would have been nice xD I want to solve this mystery. Anyone recall if it was from here?

Secondly, I should be kept out of kitchens. I tried to boil eggs just now, dropped them down in the pan, break both of them. Now they work just as well as mine xD ... well, they did before too, but still xD
Sorry, didn't recognize the work in question or remember anything like it having been brought up.

Also sorry about the eggs oh now there's a cat in my lap. Okay. Well, have you ever tried making an omelette? It looks pretty easy, and the results are delicious.

(I can't do anything about cats, they always look so disappointed and affronted it I try to move them and I can't not pet them when they come over)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm quite the opposite, Cobalt. I've no problem flipping off an annoying puppy or telling a cat to go away.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Speaking of cats, here's a little story. Sometime last year I noticed that there are all these stray/feral cats that like to hang out around my house because we would feed them every once in a while. I got this fun idea for an experiment, so I decided to start feeding the cats to keep them around as an improvised rodent defense system. Fast forward to just a few days ago. I forgot to feed them several times, I came back home to find thirteen of the things camping on my lawn, giving me angry looks as the truck was parked.

I feel I've made a terrible mistake. Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 pm

You have met with a terrible cat.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 pm

It worked for the most part, but judging by the fact that a possum was found on the porch last night night, I think that's the cats wising up as to why I pay feed them.

I want to say it's like getting a message from the mafia.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Having problems with a possum myself lately, do cats go after them? Because they don't seem to be much of a deterrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Last wrote:Having problems with a possum myself lately, do cats go after them? Because they don't seem to be much of a deterrent.
I don't actually know, which is odd because possums are the primary reason I started the experiment in the first place. My dog is scared of them, but then again he's only a yorky-poo. The only thing I can think of is make infuriatingly loud and obnoxious noise at them. Interestingly, the possums around my house growl like dogs rather than attempt to play dead.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah, this possum doesn't play dead either. It runs incredibly slowly. My dog isn't afraid of it but that's the problem. I don't want her to go after it, don't want her to get hurt diseased or possibly killed if the thing runs out into the street.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29