Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+15
tylertoon2
Kippershy
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
WovenTales
Ketchup
Valikdu
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Frost
19 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 pm

swicked wrote:Nah, I say.
I'd rather annoy the frenchman than watch so much as a minute of a show on his word it's decent and an irrelevant insult for good measure.

Come, now, he's French. irrelevant insults are just how his kind communicate.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Eh, it was a little interesting to me, but I didn't exactly enjoy it. Got too annoyed by the clunky dialogue that usually results from starting a story and the author/narrator/whatever feels some intense need to try explaining a bunch of background and establish character relationships right off the bat.

So yeah, don't think I'll be watching any more of it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:44 pm

swicked wrote:
Derpmind wrote:
Two Unicorns One Book:
...two unicorns, two books.

Eh, it was all I could come up with. One has to make sacrifices for comedy. Even if what one sacrifices, is a joke.

Totally unexpected scat.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Okay, now I have to ask... exactly what is 'scat' supposed to be, and when the fuck did it show up?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 pm

'Scatting' is, in music, the random noises that singers make (be-dop-bop-boopidy bop and such) that they use to help fit the lyrics to the rhythm 

'Scat' is, in biology, shit. It came up due to offhanded mentions of the Human Centipede where people are sown ass-to-mouth and forced to eat each others' 'scat'
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Welp, I saw The Conjuring. This is in spoilers for a reason.
Thoughts on The Conjuring:
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

swicked wrote:In any case, I'll take Camo's opinion over Harmony's anyday Spike
My feelings, why must you hurt them so ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Welp, I saw The Conjuring. This is in spoilers for a reason.
Thoughts on The Conjuring:

I think I mentioned this a few weeks ago when I saw it, but me and my friends laughed more than anything during the film. Me and my friend Darren, especially, just predicted every 'twist' and pointed out that if anyone in this movie had any sense (Burn the house down and fucking run) the movie would be over in about ten minutes.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Fire safety ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:22 pm

@swicked
Ummm... arson? You can't really solve the problem of arson with arson. Unless for some reason you can get the fires to cancel out each other.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:@swicked
Ummm... arson? You can't really solve the problem of arson with arson. Unless for some reason you can get the fires to cancel out each other.

Firefighters actually do just that. They use one controlled fire to suck away oxygen and material for the out-of-control fire to feed on.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 pm

I know that, but that's more for fighting forest fires and the like. It's kinda hard to put out a house fire with more fire, and while I know it includes any fire started with ill intent arson is always "setting somebody's house or building on fire" in my mind.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:31 pm

It can't burn down if it's already burned down.Trollestia
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Who said one has to use fire to destroy the house? We have dynamite for that. Even better if the explosive sticks are decades old and you happen to have shaky hands.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm sorry, I got a little lost here when we started talking about arson like a problem.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

@Fire
Guys, we should really stop arson around like this.

@The Conjuring
Sounds kinda like Insidious, then. I feel like blaming Stephen King for all the horror media that have fantastic first and second acts, and even great third acts... but which then manage to somehow cock everything up by the end nonetheless. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Eh, I liked Insidious. The fact that it was willing to explore what ghosts were, rather than just "ghosts are bad because reasons" actually was quite intriguing, in my opinion
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Eh, I liked Insidious. The fact that it was willing to explore what ghosts were, rather than just "ghosts are bad because reasons" actually was quite intriguing, in my opinion

I want a movie where good ghosts fight demonic spirits with a family trapped in the middle trying to understand what the hell is going on.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm

I want a movie where the family shows some common sense.

"Man, this house is awesome. It's secluded, right by this beautiful lake, it's nice and spacious, it's got everythi--"

"Get out"

"Time t' go."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm

That was great. I've seen people do that in person at Dragon Con. Easy way to make some quick cash too.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Hell, even if you sold them for only $.50 each you're making a tidy profit.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

...Am I the only one who suddenly has Firefox working badly for multiple sites, including Fimfiction?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:40 pm

I use Chrome, like a true pro.

Well, like a not-pro-at-all who got sick of IE but didn't want to take more than five minutes to make a decision.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

I'd only just done that like half an hour ago.

[upd] Huh, I did it again and it's working.
It's a mystery.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 am

Since I made an 'entry' post about it (let's go with that), I might as well follow up with an update.
Grim topic ahead:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 am

Iron, all I can say is that I hope that whenever he passes, it's an easy and relatively painless one. While I hope he get's better, it doesn't sound like that's likely.

We're here for you if you need us, but it's understandable if you take a leave for a while.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 am

We're all here if you want to talk, Iron. You've mentioned this to me before, so just let me know if there's anything I can do.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 am

I think I want to fuck a bear... nah i don't kthing I do
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I think I want to fuck a bear... nah i don't kthing I do
I kthing you might want to rekthing your kthinging.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next