Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

The show went all horror movie on us with that prolong chase between the Governor and Andrea, especially in the building.

Which is a very weird thing to say because this is a show about zombies, but like I said, it was tense as fuck.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Yeah, very tense. I didn't think that was the end of the Governor but damn I still jumped a little at the end of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

I think Andrea is slowly finally redeeming herself, but this could just be me hoping they'll make her as awesome as she is in the comic books.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Maybe, maybe. Well if she gets out of the torture dungeon anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 pm

And that depends on if Milton finds her and is able to get her out before whatever the Governor has planned for him happens.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

No I wonder what the Governor has planned for Milton, just glad he was actually able to somewhat stand up for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

"We need more biters." *shoots Milton in the heart and waits for him to turn*

Throwing that out there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm

That could easily happen. Half expected that myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Only two more episodes left for the season. Whatever happens is going to be crazy at any rate.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Wow.... just... wow...

Didn't see that coming.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 pm

I... I don't.

That was sad... Really really sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Yeah, it was...

I mean... damn. Course it would have been too much for the Governor to have been wounded...

Though I will say I thought the wire decapitation was a bit much. I don't know why that one kill sticks out to me after all the others but.. eh. I liked it but of all the things that just seemed the most unrealistic.

In a show about zombies where swords and knives can cut through solid bone.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeah, I mean does the Governor just have Boo tier luck or something? Because Ben walking into the shot was just pure luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 pm

I need to go back and look, what color was Ben wearing? I couldn't have been cannon fodder red lol.

I'm more annoyed at the walker that came up. Granted he didn't have time to do a sweep but is there just walkers in every building? You'd think they would have cleared those particular ones out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Ben should of been wearing red just surprised his dad didn't since he was wearing red.

And yeah, that was a bit much, just go fucking figure that there would be one walker in that barn. If only he took the Governor with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Killing him would have been too much, but like I said I would have like it if the Governor was winged or something.

Merle must have been shooting hallow points, cause I think anything else would have gone through Ben and hit the Governor.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Yeah, I was trying to figure out why it didn't go through myself. I mean he should of been hit in the arm or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Because the Law of Plot demand he be whole for the finale.

I am expecting him to die during the finale though. If he doesn't then he better during season 4.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I sure as hell hope he dies in the next episode, he's come close way to many times for it not to happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:57 pm

The finale does look like it's the storming of the prison, so we can only hope.

Time like this I hate having read the comics. I know they're not the same but they're still hitting the same points.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Because the Law of Plot demand he be whole for the finale.

I am expecting him to die during the finale though. If he doesn't then he better during season 4.

Whole? *points at the governor's eyepatch.* I think you've missed some details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Last wrote:

I knew somebody was going to point that out. I knew it as I was typing it, thinking "Well he's not really whole now is he?"

But you know what I meant. That there was no way they was going to have him wounded and not at full strength himself for the finale.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
Last wrote:

I knew somebody was going to point that out. I knew it as I was typing it, thinking "Well he's not really whole now is he?"

But you know what I meant. That there was no way they was going to have him wounded and not at full strength himself for the finale.

Yeah, I know what you meant. Did something happen to Merle's legs or something? He seemed to accept what was happening a little easily. Was he being held down?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Um, Merle's fingers got bitten off by the Governor after getting ganged up on. So that might of done something

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Plus he was drinking before that, and yeah after bursting out into the open he was ganged up on and stomped a few times, with the Governor literally kicking him while he was down in the chest.

Also, just caught the repeat, Ben was wearing a red plaid shirt.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:

Also, just caught the repeat, Ben was wearing a red plaid shirt.

That can't be a coincidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

I would accept that normally but... Ughh he was armed. I couldn't stop thinking C'mon Merle just one more punch and all this can end just one more.

You guys weren't. I know he has to live for the finale still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 pm

If a zombie outbreak does happen, I'm getting red of all my red shirts.

I also think the Governor broke something. I'm pretty sure I heard a crack during the fight near the end. I'm going with Merle's arm but it could just have been his prosthetic.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

I remember a crunch but not a crack. I could have missed it though I have an easier time with visuals then sounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 am

*Checks closet*good don't have any red shirts.

Yeah, maybe Merle cracked his rib or something,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next