Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:

That poor pig...
...you watching deliverance?

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Talking about the one that died in the show man.

It's always a shame when one dies before getting to the target size. 

Yeah it's there for foreshadowing, but still. Though I have to agree and disagree with Rick on naming them.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:That black guy that was supposedly a medic, I count him as dead next. He seems to oblivious for his surroundings
And he's black. Aside from T-Dog, black people tend to die off rather quickly.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

It's rather disturbing how often black people, mainly the guys, die though. T-Dog died the same episode Oscar officially joined, and he died the same episode Tyress showed up.
And there was Andrew, who Oscar killed, and Big Tiny who died before we could even get to know him.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 pm

So I missed the first showing but I caught the encore.

Geeze, that was messed up. And they killed all the pigs. I know why but it still sucks.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am

Someone's about to get their ass whipped by Tyress. 

Also, them feels for Michonne.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:31 am

Feels for everybody on the show man.

Still didn't find out who was feeding the Walkers though...

My guess is one of the girls. But they couldn't have done the body burning...
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:37 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Feels for everybody on the show man.

Still didn't find out who was feeding the Walkers though...

My guess is one of the girls. But they couldn't have done the body burning...
In the words of my brother:
"I hope it was Carl. That way everyone will get pissed off and feed him to the zombies"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 am

Okay, random Carl hate. Mind if I ask why?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:42 am

I was thinking that it was either one of the doctors, or Carol

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:00 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Okay, random Carl hate. Mind if I ask why?
"random" carl hate?

Sir, he needs to stay in the fucking house.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 am

Yes, random.

Oh yeah, there was those times in season 1 and 2 where he was doing the selfish kid thing of playing his father figures against each other, and the end of last season where he killed that one kid who surrendered, but other than that I don't understand.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:14 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Yes, random.

Oh yeah, there was those times in season 1 and 2 where he was doing the selfish kid thing of playing his father figures against each other, and the end of last season where he killed that one kid who surrendered, but other than that I don't understand.
And the whole barn incident.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 am

Ah, right that. Damn I'm lazy in that I still haven't gotten around to watch all of season 2.

Got Dale killed and that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Called it on Carol being the murderer.

Also that's a massive herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 am

Glen and Tyress looks to be in bad spots.

Can't say anything about Glen, but Tyress could pull through. My reasoning? As off rails from the comics as they've gone, he's been in a similar situation, and that time it was in an enclosed space.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm

OOOOOH SHIIIIIIT!!!!

IT BEGINS
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Didn't say anything last week, sorry about that. I was right about Tyress, and still right about Glen.

Dat ending man.

Also, no matter how fresh, beans and peas don't crunch like that! Dried maybe but not fresh!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 pm

It begins. Oh yes.
I wonder who dies...
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:26 pm

I'm gonna say, that one person.

But I do have to wonder, how much cannon fodder do we have left? Did we ever really get a number of how many people joined the group between the seasons and how many have died?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I'm gonna say, that one person.

But I do have to wonder, how much cannon fodder do we have left? Did we ever really get a number of how many people joined the group between the seasons and how many have died?
I think we've still got a couple left. Some of the new peeps. Plus there's still a few relationships that need ruining from zombie/HIM kills.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Yeah, all the kids are still new and we have the alcoholic medic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Well, if we go from who should be dead in the comics by around this point in the show (ahahahahaha, yeah good luck with that) Carol, Hershel, and Tyreese are on the chopping block.

Course around this time in the comics Rick has lost a hand and they had moved to DC, and Carl took a bullet to the head but is still alive, if a bit creepier and lost some memory.

We still have nameless people floating around, Sam, or whatever that guys name is,  is in need of redemption I think, Daryl as much as a fan favorite and badass as he is, is always a target. Sasha is also one.

Hell, they could throw a curve ball at us. Glen or Maggie could go. Carl is a tempting target to force Rick down the dark path again, but in the same token they could kill Rick and have Carl step up.

So many options.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Well, I can say I wasn't expecting this episode to go the way it did. At all. What direction are they going?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Well, I can say I wasn't expecting this episode to go the way it did. At all. What direction are they going?
Either:
A) Govnuh turns good and asks politely to join Rick's place.
or
B) Govnuh turns this new group into his personal army and burn's Rick's life to the ground. (I think this is more likely.)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 pm

I have a very good feeling that what is going to happen is that some tragedy will befall the governor's new family/group or whatever and will cause him to go back onto his quest to destroy Rick's group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Well, I can say I wasn't expecting this episode to go the way it did. At all. What direction are they going?
Either:
A) Govnuh turns good and asks politely to join Rick's place.
or
B) Govnuh turns this new group into his personal army and burn's Rick's life to the ground. (I think this is more likely.)
A seems like it's possible. I just don't think he's that stupid to think he'd be welcome there unless he's delusional enough to think the woodbury guys are waiting for him to take his rightful place as leader, but even if that were true what are there like three of those guys left?

Second one I'd have to agree is more likely, but somethings telling me the show's writers are going to have him pull a merle and warn Rick's group about what his buddies have planned or something.

Anyone else find it just a little creepy that the Governor and (Can't remember the chick's name.) had sex three inches away from her sister and daughter?

And I was so confused by the ending with the little girl. Governor your stronger your new girlfriend is over there struggling with her sister give the baby to her... I don't know anyone see the Titanic? it reminds me of that scene where the prick picked up the little girl and took her to a lifeboat. Not because he wanted to save her but because she was his ticket to getting on one of the lifeboats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Yeah I found the sex in the truck a little creepy myself. Though I still think something is going to happen to the little girl in order to turn the governor bat shit insane again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Remember at the begining of the season where Rick says something about one of his kids dying and going off the deep end? Then hershel replies something along the lines of not even then would Rick break.

What if it's foreshadowing for the "We're not so different" speech. When Judith dies I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:09 pm

All right, well looks like the Gov is back to his full blown bat shit insane without Megan dying. Just damn took both those guys out, well so any thoughts on who's going to die during the final fight?

Also, the tank, how the fuck do they have anywhere near enough resources for that fucking thing? I mean seriously It's like a fuckin' m60 or some shit like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next