Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Tyress and his sister are probably going to see how crazy the Govenor is eventually. Two white guys are canon fodder as far as I'm concern. Even more so then the people they're recruiting for his "army".
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Just realized I've never posted here. Allow me to fix that, starting with funnies.
Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 3 Oh-no-my-bike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

That is hilarious.

I wasn't aware you liked the show Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I liked tonight's episode. Really emotional and all.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Tonight's episode, was fantastic.

AND HOLY SHIT FUCKIN' MORGAN CAME BACK! AND HE'S A CRAZY BADASS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 pm

It was. Way better than last week's episode. Poor backpack guy :(
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah, I do feel a little bad about backpack guy.

But at least they got a good backpack out of it, so that's a plus I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Yeah, badass but broken. Yeah he's survived this long but at what cost. Hopefully he'll turn up again later on.

And I feel like they would have picked up backpack guy on the way back if he hadn't gotten killed. I'm guessing between all the yelling he was doing and the fact he tried to chase them down did him in.
Walkers pouring in for miles and too tired to get away.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Tonight's episode, was fantastic.

AND HOLY SHIT FUCKIN' MORGAN CAME BACK! AND HE'S A CRAZY BADASS!

He was, but the punji sticks seemed kinda pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 am

I wouldn't say pointless, but a mega heard of walkers would effectively and literally walk right through his whole set up.

They'd be slowed down at first but eventually they'll work their way through. If he's lucky. If not then the slowdown from his wall will cause them to settle down.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I wouldn't say pointless, but a mega heard of walkers would effectively and literally walk right through his whole set up.

They'd be slowed down at first but eventually they'll work their way through. If he's lucky. If not then the slowdown from his wall will cause them to settle down.

My understanding of Punji sticks is that they're tipped with poo, (Some appeared to be.) So I could just have bad information.

What I thought was pointless was tipping them with poo. If a walker were to step into it it would be tipped with walker bile which in the end would be much more deadly.

Last edited by Last on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am

Last wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:I wouldn't say pointless, but a mega heard of walkers would effectively and literally walk right through his whole set up.

My understanding of Punji sticks is that they're tipped with poo, (Some appeared to be.) So I could just have bad information.

What I thought was pointless was tipping them with poo. If walker were to step into it it would be tipped with walker bile which in the end would be much more deadly.

The sticks were covered with Walker guts and stuff got left behind when Morgan would pull off the bodies to burn them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 am

Guarddogjr wrote:

The sticks were covered with Walker guts and stuff got left behind when Morgan would pull off the bodies to burn them.

I guess that serves to tell how deep some walkers had gotten into his traps.

I have to say his wall is a lot more interesting the one they have erected in the governor's place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 am

Yeah, it certainly is. I find it interesting that he use caged rats and pigeons to attract the Walkers. Along with all of his traps he setup.

Also, Michone has best decoration sense. I loved that cat she walked out with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 am

That's right Michone. It's nice to see her finally coming around. She is a very good replacement for Andrea.

And yeah the birds and rats are great. They attract the walkers to ares of the traps they are more likely to get skewered on I assume. I'm guessing the only time they wouldn't go for them is if they had a tempting human target nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 am

Last wrote:That's right Michone. It's nice to see her finally coming around. She is a very good replacement for Andrea.

And yeah the birds and rats are great. They attract the walkers to ares of the traps they are more likely to get skewered on I assume. I'm guessing the only time they wouldn't go for them is if they had a tempting human target nearby.

and yeah, she's a thousand times better then Andrea.

Yup, pretty much so when humans were there, he had the back up traps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 am

I think the back up were more for when he was clearing it out or something. Morgan doesn't seem concerned about other people anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:43 am

True, he is kinda cracked. But I guess that much time alone will do that to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 am

Yeah poor guy, His decision biting him in the ass like that.

Speaking of which I noticed one of the zombies in the diner looked like the actor that played his wife's zombie.

She only flashes by so I wonder if that was just an easter egg or if he lied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 am

I didn't notice that in the episode, it might of been an easter egg. I only say that because I really want to believe Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 am

I'm not sure if it's even the actor. I haven't seen his wife in a very long time.

I didn't even notice the backpack they picked up I thought "What the fuck is that." I think it'd be nice if they put something so subtle in the show for the watchers to pick up on.

But I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth. I can't imagine him being able to put down his son if he wasn't able to kill his wife and I would have definitely recognized him in the diner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Next season of the Telltale Walking Dead game is stated to be released Fall 2013.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 pm

I was hoping Rick didn't tell the others to protect Michone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah, so was I. Though at least he isn't stupid enough to take the Governor's word.

I don't think he'll turn in Michone though

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:30 pm

So, Rick is an idiot.
"We aren't going to negotiate, we're going to kill him."

"Just put down your gun and we'll negotiate."

*puts down gun*

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

Also:
Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 3 179666_338798112886841_799922646_n
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Yeah, Merle was right should f ended it there. Hell Darrel, Mchoe, and Merle could of done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Well, Rick isn't in the best state of mind. Hasn't been in a while but at least he was decisive for the most part. Seeing Morgan the way he is now opened Rick's eyes and also caused him to question what he's been doing.

And yet he can still see through the Governor's bullshit. He wants to believe it would be as easy as giving up Michone and everybody else would be safe, but knows it won't be. Thus why he said "He wants us dead."

As for the Governor, he's has control issues and I don't think has ever been mentally stable but between his obsession of staying in control, Michone's actions against him (even before killing his daughter and stabbing him in the eye) and generally disliking the group, especially Rick, because they're not under his control and he knows never will be... umm....

I lost my point but in short the guys a nut case and everything that has happened over the season has driven him to even greater depths of insanity.

That's how I explain away him aiming with his missing eye. Between force of habit and being the right amount of crazy of not caring what he hits, why wouldn't he aim with his missing eye?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Moody, I think you may have missed all the signs that point to the governor being a psi op.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Okay, less then ten minutes before the show is actually over with but I can't help myself.

HOLY SHIT that was tense as fuck and awesome!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Wow, just wow.

Dat episode... It was just fantastic.

I was actually on the edge of my seat. I mean even though I don't like Andrea, the combination of the music and setting just set things up for the perfect mood for that.

Then you have Milton the not so secret badass. I mean sure the "nerd rage" worked but then he messed up by telling the Governor sorry about the pits thing. Way to be discrete about it Milton

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next