Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+11
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Frost
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
RoboRed
Valikdu
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Scienza
15 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:40 am

Whoa.

There's a Baldur's Gate EE interquel. It's going to be a 25-hour campaign that ties BGI and BGII together. Apparently, Chris Avellone likes it.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Last wrote:@Ty I think you'll get a kick out of the new feature of the blast arm.

https://youtu.be/pqu0nRb0puM?t=23m38s

Recommend watching the whole video if you have the time.
You know me so well.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:17 pm

It's a great first day back at work. Some time in the past week, the commo NCO decided he 'needed' eight MBITRs I'm signed for. Far from asking me (or, in my absence, the PL) to sign them over properly, I wasn't even aware of their absence until today when I opened up the commo locker for a completely unrelated task. At the moment, a few thousand dollars of sensitive equipment I'm held accountable for is being used by someone else, and it's my ass if it turns up broken or missing
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:49 pm

I remember that feeling fondly when Headquarters platooned borrowed the trailer I was signed for. To discourage carelessness I made it obvious when I took several quartering pictures of said trailer to ensure it would be returned in the same shape it left in. Beyond all doubt, it did indeed return in one piece.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 am

Right on time to start hyping up the new X-Files episodes. I'll be honest here, guys: I really do not particularly care to believe. About "actual" UFOs, I mean, not about the new X-Files episodes, which I absolute want to believe are going to be decent. I used to read about aliens the way I used to read ghost stories as a kid - it was a spooky lark, with the twist that, whatever I might believe, the people telling the story thought they were on to something.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:53 am

scienzabait:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dob_diICm5k/VaAohcu9rnI/AAAAAAACVAQ/977w6ordBV4/s1600/medium.png
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

@Scienza:

Pigeon Simulator 2013 lulz:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Everyone needs one:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

@robo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLGkcXWCK8

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:@Scienza:

Pigeon Simulator 2013 lulz:
All hail Gaybird! CARVE IT INTO YOUR SOUL
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:28 pm

I can't believe I"m just discovering
Chick Tract MST's:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm considering getting Crusader Kings 2 since it's on sale for cheap right now. Is there any DLC that massively improves the experience that I should buy right out of the gate? Or can I wait to buy them?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:00 pm

If I could draw, I'd be drawing a caricature of Gearbox trying to resuscitate the dead, maggot infested carcass of Duke Nukem in Frankenstein fashion.

'Cause whatever they did with DNF, or will do with this hypothetical new game, is guaranteed to have as much Soul as a rotting, shambling undead.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 am

Stringtheory wrote:I'm considering getting Crusader Kings 2 since it's on sale for cheap right now. Is there any DLC that massively improves the experience that I should buy right out of the gate? Or can I wait to buy them?

I'd say... get all of them? At least all the major ones that aren't just model packs. There are some features that are given with the game patch for free, but the main ones (like the decadence/polygamy mechanics for SoI, the early starting dates with history for the ones that have them, or the focus events for WoL) aren't.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 am

I just died.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 am

Valikdu wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:I'm considering getting Crusader Kings 2 since it's on sale for cheap right now. Is there any DLC that massively improves the experience that I should buy right out of the gate? Or can I wait to buy them?

I'd say... get all of them? At least all the major ones that aren't just model packs. There are some features that are given with the game patch for free, but the main ones (like the decadence/polygamy mechanics for SoI, the early starting dates with history for the ones that have them, or the focus events for WoL) aren't.
It's too bad the DLC isn't on sale... Scootaloo I'd have to shell out more money for that then what I did for the base game.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Okay so who else is excited?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Where do I see myself in thirty years? Funny you should ask
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:42 am

No reason.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:51 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Somber11
And the penultimate chapter, 76!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:47 am

@Hinds and other people interested by robots and AIs:

A robot succesfully pass a self-awareness test
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 am

EDIT: I DONE GOT NINJA'D

Last edited by Scienza on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:31 am

@Scienza:

NINJA!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:46 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:@Scienza:

NINJA!

GAH! YOU WIN THIS ROUND!
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:02 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 41vYDU9

On another note, copyright law is going to get a thousand times more fucked up than it already is
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:57 pm

reference articles:

http://www.jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature4.html
http://www.jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature3.html
http://www.jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature5.html
http://www.jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature1.html

From what I get (haven't taken the time to read in-depth on the subject yet), this is a complete reworking of the whole copyright legal framework in the US. Which means, from my understanding as well, that everything which is subjected to copyright is going to get affected in a similar fashion.

In short, and to answer your question, in my understanding, people publishing fiction on the internet needs to worry.

Especially because this shit is sure as hell to be retroactive, meaning that works predating this new law are going to be subjected to it.

For once I hope Disney and other big right-holders are going to smash this. Words on the street is that this bill is being pushed by Google and other similar interests. I'll let you guess why.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Another post, before I try to find news articles on Google:

http://digital-doodle.tumblr.com/post/124514342906/i-interrupt-a-long-term-hiatus-to-help-raise
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Straight from the US Copyright office:

http://copyright.gov/orphan/

The report upon which the current hearings are based on.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next