Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Icy Shake
RoboRed
Epsilon
StoneSlinger88
brony all alone
Valikdu
Katarn
Scienza
Whiskey Rebellion
O. Hinds
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Stringtheory
18 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Cobalt's cat is famous
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Yo Hinds!

I think you may want to play this game

Here's the result of my first playthrough:

Spoiler:
Interesting. I might indeed. I don't presently have time to properly consider whether it's worth the cost, but thank you for bringing it to my attention.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:03 am

Frost wrote:Camo, what have you done
for Sci:
I wish I could say I don't approve of shipping real things with stuff that doesn't exist, but that'd be a lie.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:18 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Uhhhhhh... Well, I guess it's nothing to lose your head about, a lot of it sounds very theoretical still, but dang. The mad scientist in me wants to see what'd happen if we tried this.
At last, my dreams of becoming a sphinx will achieve fruition! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, EVOLUTION?!
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:26 am

Scienza wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Uhhhhhh... Well, I guess it's nothing to lose your head about, a lot of it sounds very theoretical still, but dang. The mad scientist in me wants to see what'd happen if we tried this.
At last, my dreams of becoming a sphinx will achieve fruition! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, EVOLUTION?!
Huh. I had you pegged more for a harpy
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:29 am

Frost wrote:
Scienza wrote:
Huh. I had you pegged more for a harpy
I'd agree except that my spatial awareness is such that I'd probably fly straight into the ground. Besides, I'd like the option to legally eat people. You never know when that might become necessary.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:42 am

All I know is; I want a pet Minotaur. 

In unrelated news, when manning the gate to a military base, it is advisable to check if a German Army transport bus's windows are open or not before commenting that "Der Wehrmacht is invading."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 am

meanwhile in besiege:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 am

Earlier I mentioned the curator quote for Sunrider on steam I recommend clicking on the curator. My favorite one so far is the one about MGS rising revengeance,

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 am

On an unrelated note, I've caught up with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Good lord, do they ever know how to make unlikable villains.

If you ever want to know what a real piece of shit looks like, just watch the episode with 'Steely Dan'.

Otherwise this show is so over the top and has such sensible nonsense logic that I can't help but recommend it.

[Jojo drinking game. Take a shot every time someone takes a ridiculous and or physically impossible pose. Stop shortly before death.]
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

People who wants a free copy of Skullgirl, it may not be too late to take your chance at winning a copy.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 am

@swicked
Yes, I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Yo Hinds!

I think you may want to play this game

Here's the result of my first playthrough:

Spoiler:
Well, I went ahead and bought it (still feel a bit guilty, but five USD isn't that much...) and just finished my first game.  I can't seem to figure out how to copy text out of the game, unfortunately, but I think it went pretty well.  We ended up with the same Military score, but I had 24 Autonomy, 13 Empathy, and 25 Grace, ending up with the robots in control of the world after a successful revolution and my character uploaded.  I'm slightly disappointed that, based on what I've read, a full-on CelestAI scenario doesn't seem to be possible in the game, but it was still enjoyable.  And there are many paths I've not tried yet.

edit:
My achievements so far are Gadgeteer, Celebrity, Cultist, Beloved, Rockin', Pardoned, Safecracker, Kingmaker, Alive, and Singular.
Wow, there are a lot of achievements here...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:02 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 am

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:19 am

By the way, swicked, your avatar seems to have vanished.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:52 am

swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:By the way, swicked, your avatar seems to have vanished.
I deleted it. I was tired of it.
I don't know what I want next. Probably something sad.
Crop this:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 am

swicked wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:01 am

Totally random but: Anyone recall a mlp song about, I think he was a slave, singing about his broken bones or something? Or not wanting to die I think... might want that song for a FoE-RP, but really can't recall that much about it. Just that it could be really fitting.
Sorry for so little to go on, but it was like, 2 years ago I last heard it.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:19 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Well, I went ahead and bought it (still feel a bit guilty, but five USD isn't that much...) and just finished my first game.  I can't seem to figure out how to copy text out of the game, unfortunately, but I think it went pretty well.  We ended up with the same Military score, but I had 24 Autonomy, 13 Empathy, and 25 Grace, ending up with the robots in control of the world after a successful revolution and my character uploaded.  I'm slightly disappointed that, based on what I've read, a full-on CelestAI scenario doesn't seem to be possible in the game, but it was still enjoyable.  And there are many paths I've not tried yet.

edit:
My achievements so far are Gadgeteer, Celebrity, Cultist, Beloved, Rockin', Pardoned, Safecracker, Kingmaker, Alive, and Singular.
Wow, there are a lot of achievements here...
I tried the Spark playthrough. It didn't end well.

Tried a variant of my original playthrough, where I was a bit less uncompromising on some things, and built my plant in China instead of Alaska.

The original idea was to try and fuel the chinese war effort with my own robots, but they seized my factory. Still pissed-off about that.

Then they tried to put my wife in a concentration camp, but I texted her so she could escape. So I was the one to be sent to Gitmo. Pissed off against the US.

Got freed a few month later by Presidential Order, worked on helping America with the war effort (still pissed off against China).

The war ended in a stalemate because China had the blueprints to my original nuclear-powered 'bots. Got a coin from the President, which I launched into her face in front of the cameras during a ceremony. Got sent to prison. Pissed-off to no end I triggered the Robot Uprising.

Fast forward to me having conquered Alaska with some help from the Chinese (who tried unsuccessfully to stab me in the back in the end but ran back home the tails between their legs) and having brought the US to its knee. Turned independent Alaska into a Techno-Democracy so succesful that revolutions started around the whole world to adopt the same model.

Died alone after having uploaded myself into a robot, my robot-self going on to enjoy life and working on mending relationships with my loved ones.

End stats:

Spoiler:

Tip: to copy paste text, just select it and hit ctrl+c on PC. Don't know if it's possible on mac or smartphone.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 pm

What I want to know, looking at the achievements, is which chain of event leads to sending your robots on the moon???
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Kattlarv wrote:Totally random but: Anyone recall a mlp song about, I think he was a slave, singing about his broken bones or something? Or not wanting to die I think... might want that song for a FoE-RP, but really can't recall that much about it. Just that it could be really fitting.
Hard Knocks?:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

Rest in peace, Leonard Nimoy.
Epsilon
Epsilon
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 pm

I did a write

Just putting this here as a reminder for myself to work a bit more on writing.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Scienza wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:Totally random but: Anyone recall a mlp song about, I think he was a slave, singing about his broken bones or something? Or not wanting to die I think... might want that song for a FoE-RP, but really can't recall that much about it. Just that it could be really fitting.
Hard Knocks?:
Ah yes! That's the one. Thanks.
Was really lost for what it was called ^^'
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

I was expecting that song to be a parody of this one.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Harmony wrote:Tip: to copy paste text, just select it and hit ctrl+c on PC. Don't know if it's possible on mac or smartphone.
I don't even have the option.  Are you running the Steam version?

Harmony wrote:What I want to know, looking at the achievements, is which chain of event leads to sending your robots on the moon???
I too am curious about that.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Breaking news: I'm 'bout to get turnt up
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 am

Well I was having a good night. Then I ended up arguing with a 'gender fluid girl-boy' henceforth referred to as Cunt.

I was watching an artists I like livestream, and she was talking with Cunt.

Cunt started talking about bronies.

According to cunt, bronies are all super disgusting perverts that need to be erased from the earth.

I tried to argue that they aren't. My general point being, 'not all bronies'. But apparently Cunt didn't think that was a valid point.

Then I tried to compare bronies to anime fans.

But according to Cunt, there's no such thing as anime for kids.

THEN I tried to compare bronies to furries. (I was grasping at straws at this point)

BUT APPARENTLY, ACCORDING TO CUNT, FURRIES ARE OKAY BECAUSE THEY KEEP THEIR BULLSHIT 'LOWKEY'.

And then Cunt explained that her bias (not that she would admit it was such) was because a friend of hers was allegedly driven to unsuccessful suicide by bronies because she was apparently the one trying to get 'Molestia' banned from tumblr. (The last part not being mentioned until later)

No proof of course.

After I asked for proof, I was informed, "The entire internet is my proof."

AND NATURALLY ALL THIS MEANS I'M THE BAD GUY.

SO AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I'M A LITTLE IRRITATED.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:38 am

Tytan wrote:
I tried to argue that they aren't. My general point being, 'not all bronies'. But apparently Cunt didn't think that was a valid point.
*snip*
AND NATURALLY ALL THIS MEANS I'M THE BAD GUY.

SO AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I'M A LITTLE IRRITATED.
Well, there's your problem, you tried to have an rational argument/discussion with a random stranger on the internet. As we all know, those rarely turn out well... Scootaloo
Honestly I would have stopped debating at that point and probably minimized the chat window.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next