Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Icy Shake
RoboRed
Epsilon
StoneSlinger88
brony all alone
Valikdu
Katarn
Scienza
Whiskey Rebellion
O. Hinds
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Stringtheory
18 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Tytan wrote:Trained raptors 100% confirmed.

I would pay to see that show.

But what I like the most is the idea of the new dinosaur 'killing for sport'. Something about the concept of that gives me fucking chills.

Edit: And despite my best efforts I now know the name for the new dinosaur, and it is SO GOOD.

Spoiler:

It's not as bad as you might think. Every cat owner will tell you cats kill for sport and it seems most intelligent animals do fucked up things. Primates... Dolphins. This thing is from what I've heard is supposed to be pretty smart.

And yes that is a bad ass name.

Edit: Dammit. I thought you were saying you didn't like it. I read the whole thing, I swear. My comprehension was just shit. I need to go to bed.

Last edited by Last on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Once again I'm a moron.)

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Tytan wrote:Oh christ.

Iron Sky is getting a sequel.

And it's even more ridiculous than the first one.
Well, looks like I'll need to readjust my 'wackyness' scale, because the first one broke it... Applebloom
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Stringtheory wrote:

Well, looks like I'll need to readjust my 'wackyness' scale, because the first one broke it... Applebloom

We have such sights to show you.

Seriously though, watch the trailer. Your silly meter will blow it's fucking top when you see the Trex.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Tytan wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:

We have such sights to show you.

Seriously though, watch the trailer. Your silly meter will blow it's fucking top when you see the Trex.
Just did, how much better is it with sound? I'm in the library with no headphones
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 pm

It's pretty good.

Imagine the first half having orchestral music.

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Things I hate about browsing on my phone:

- limited bandwidth
- no flashplayer (and people not putting links to the videos)

Things I like about browsing on my phone:

- the whole of internet at my fingertips
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Things I hate about browsing on my phone:

- limited bandwidth
- no flashplayer (and people not putting links to the videos)

Things I like about browsing on my phone:

- the whole of internet at my fingertips
If you're on android you can grab some 3rd party browsers that have flash, not sure how well they perform though.
EDIT: Same on iOS too apparently.

I much prefer having an actual keyboard for input. If just browsing, phone isn't horrible if the sites in question have a mobile version, still prefer full desktop/laptop version.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:15 pm

95% of my posts here are made on my phone.

As for third party flash player, I'm wary of them. Seems like a good way to catch bad things(tm).
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:95% of my posts here are made on my phone.

As for third party flash player, I'm wary of them. Seems like a good way to catch bad things(tm).
What platform are you on? If you have an android install an antivirus program and play smart with what you open/play, I doubt the risks are any higher than the full computer version really. (I need a word that describes laptop and desktop OS's, but excludes mobile OS's)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Android. Most probably won't do it though. 'Cause flash is a piece of shit that needs to die anyway.

Regarding platform designation, I think "mobile" vs "computer" may be good enough for government work.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Android. Most probably won't do it though. 'Cause flash is a piece of shit that needs to die anyway.

Regarding platform designation, I think "mobile" vs "computer" may be good enough for government work.
Sorry if I come across as sounding like an asshole, but if you complain about something (e.g. lack of flash) then refuse to do anything about it (refuse to get something that can play flash) then you have no right to complain. The end result is that I'm going to start thinking of you as a bit of a hypocrite, especially if you refuse to solve a problem that's easily fixable. (the result of this is that I consider myself a hypocrite on many fronts and that my list of other hypocrites will never stop expanding).
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:57 pm

*laugh*

No problem, I understand. Actually the first post was a way of trying to get people to put links to the videos in their post (under the embedded player, for example), to be able to use Youtube's html5 player or the youtube app itself.

I don't need flash.

The second thing is, as stated, my limited bandwidth. Even without looking too many videos, I'm already at over 12 GB of data consumed this month. My plan is for 10 GB a month.

So I'd rather not put a thing on my phone that makes me consume more bandwidth.

If Ihad to edit that other post, I should say:

-the fact that this site uses flash instead of HTML5 as the standard video player.

I just hate flash, is all.

Disclaimer: I'm currently tired and may lack coherence.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:*laugh*

No problem, I understand. Actually the first post was a way of trying to get people to put links to the videos in their post (under the embedded player, for example), to be able to use Youtube's html5 player or the youtube app itself.

I don't need flash.

The second thing is, as stated, my limited bandwidth. Even without looking too many videos, I'm already at over 12 GB of data consumed this month. My plan is for 10 GB a month.

So I'd rather not put a thing on my phone that makes me consume more bandwidth.

If I had to edit that other post, I should say:

-the fact that this site uses flash instead of HTML5 as the standard video player.

I just hate flash, is all.

Disclaimer: I'm currently tired and may lack coherence.
Ah, so that's what you mean.

As for your phone, I know you probably been told this many times before, but stick to wifi when you can and consider upgrading your phone plan if you can afford it. (if there even is a better plan)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:10 pm

I have no wifi around here, and I'm already paying over €40 for my telecom bill.

Don't worry, this was just my tired rant of the day. Now I go to sleep.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I have no wifi around here, and I'm already paying over €40 for my telecom bill.

Don't worry, this was just my tired rant of the day. Now I go to sleep.
Yeah, I get the need to rant. Talk to you when you wake up.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:19 pm

That field-grade officer life, tho
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Harmony wrote:@Hinds: to start the discussion, what there some of the theories thrown around?
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. What sort of theories? And I did already provide that idea that I had.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Guess who's getting even more snow? It's us. Today, I used a rake to remove snow from the roof, so that more snow would have room to fall there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:57 am

Just had a reverse osmosis purifier installed. Clean water, yay.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:03 am

Now you will be able to give it (water) to hobos to improve your karma?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:08 am

The most interesting feature is that it has two taps. One has purified and mineralized water. The other one has Super FEV.

Important not to mix them up.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 am

Daymn. I envy you. A little.
I have only potable water purifier.
like this:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 am

I wonder what horrible awesome mutation would Super FEV cause.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:48 am

O. Hinds wrote:
Harmony wrote:@Hinds: to start the discussion, what there some of the theories thrown around?
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. What sort of theories? And I did already provide that idea that I had.
Well, Littlepip decides being a hero isn't all that it's cracked up to be... and then what?

She still hate slavers with a burning passion. Red Eye is still a thing.

Mercenary Pip?

... Warlord Littlepip? Uniting bands of raiders through terror under her hooves, and basically being Red Eye bis as she declare war against him?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:08 am

http://h0saki.tumblr.com

There's some cool KLK concept images on the first page. Though warning I have no idea if this blog is NSFW there's no about section and (this will probably be useful to Harmony to know) the gifs in the sidebar were making my xbox scream after the first couple pages. I looked through it as best I could, Swicked or Robo can check it out if they have concerns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:30 am

Katarn wrote:Daymn. I envy you. A little.
I have only potable water purifier.
like this:

That's what I've been using until recently. Until a guy from a purifier-making company showed up and did an analysis thing on the water. It turned out that such filters don't really do much.

Of course, he was also trying to rip me off with a price multiplied by 20 (!!!!), so I've consulted with a mate who knows about purifiers and bought mine from a different company.

I'm kind of disturbed by that ripoff thing. Since that company seems to be doing this routinely, I assume that a lot of people actually buy into this, and get a purifier that costs as much as HALF A DAMNED CAR (well, a domestic car).
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:55 am

Harmony wrote:
Well, Littlepip decides being a hero isn't all that it's cracked up to be... and then what?

She still hate slavers with a burning passion. Red Eye is still a thing.

Mercenary Pip?

... Warlord Littlepip? Uniting bands of raiders through terror under her hooves, and basically being Red Eye bis as she declare war against him?
Those were the sorts of things discussed, yes.
(To clarify, I don't have any other ideas for things to say on this at the moment; I posted it because I thought that the forum might find it interesting.)

On another note, I recently tried to get Fo2 working with a new version of the Restoration Project, but I'm getting the black map glitch in the Den. On the offchance, anyone have any ideas for fixing it? I've tried various things I found around the internet, but nothing's worked so far.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:00 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry.  What sort of theories?  And I did already provide that idea that I had.

And then Spec Ops: The Line.

Trollestia
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:35 am

Hey Scienza!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:24 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Tumblr_inline_n2cqjkDzbx1qbbeoe
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next