Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:55 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Robo, I will take that hand and slap you with it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 pm

*hue*  Applebloom 

Like you're any better, Mr. Laughs-Hysterically-At-Bad-Maud-Rock-Puns.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Thats cause I believe Maud can be considered Moody bait now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loud_Taffy Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi I'm new to the forum, just wanted to say a few things. First, this has got to be hands down the best story I have ever read. Second, I love that it isn't tragic like the first FoE. Third it better not end with blackjack dying and everyone reminiscing about her to her kid. And last, I totally got all the star wats doctor who FMA and the other references. Keep up the good work y'all and I patiently await the next chapter.
Loud_Taffy
Loud_Taffy
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Loud Taffy
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Thats cause I believe Maud can be considered Moody bait now.

Saucy Moodybait:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Loud_Taffy wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum, just wanted to say a few things. First, this has got to be hands down the best story I have ever read. Second, I love that it isn't tragic like the first FoE. Third it better not end with blackjack dying and everyone reminiscing about her to her kid. And last, I totally got all the star wats doctor who FMA and the other references. Keep up the good work y'all and I patiently await the next chapter.
Welcome to the forum!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 pm

'ello Taffy! Glad to have you with us here!

And thank you Scyto haha. Granted I'll always have a soft spot for Applejack, but that was somebody else's bait so I never said it out loud. And Fiddlesticks or whatever the name of the female fiddle player was. Yeah she's a color swap of Octavia but I just like fiddle players more.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:42 pm

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz:

I woke up and saw this. Afternoon = made.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Fiddlesticks or whatever the name of the female fiddle player was. Yeah she's a color swap of Octavia but I just like fiddle players more.

I just tried searching dev art for her. Every drawing of her is in the same pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm

@Moodyman90:
Perhaps this might be of interest to you?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Oh god it's like he can see directly into my soul.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Ah, a Fiddlesticks is really Octavia fic. I gave it a glance but to be honest it takes a lot for me to actually read any kind of fic.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:08 pm

...Any kind of fic? As in, any story at all? Wow.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 pm

I read Fallout Equestria on a fluke after discovering the TV Tropes page and started reading Project Horizons since it was almost to chapter 40 so if nothing else I knew I was in for a long read. Read Pink Eye cause it was short and started Murky Number Seven and Heroes cause Mech pointed to them when I ask what side fics I should read. He mentioned a few others but MN7 and Heroes were the only ones to catch my eye.

Doesn't help that for me there's two different kinds of reading. There's the reading when you're passing the time and not really taking in the story, and then there's reading when you throw yourself into the story. Sorry to say most of the time when I read it's to pass the time, much like how reading new chapters of Heroes goes these days. I can still throw myself into PH and MN7 and anything that actually catches my eye, but most times I read stories and its all "Hey, that was a story, cool."

Honestly it kinda sucks to be like that. There was a book series I found in highschool I loved to read and later on I picked up the books I had missed out on but I couldn't put myself in the stories anymore and now they just take forever to get through.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Ty, Mood, Your avatars mock me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 am

Last wrote:Ty, Mood, Your avatars mock me.

Just Smile and it'll be okay.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 am

Day = ruined: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/jan-animations-button-mash-picture.html

Goddamnit.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 am

RoboRed wrote:Day = ruined: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/jan-animations-button-mash-picture.html

Goddamnit.

:(
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 am

So, Twitch Plays Pokemon: Emerald has started. They already managed to go through about 3 or 4 trainers before soft-reset was disabled.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 am

You'd think they would have learned to prevent that after the first time haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 am

Apparently Select was re-enabled somehow. Took the streamer a bit to disable it again.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am

After the first game I haven't heard much out of that, how'd Crystal go other than "They beat it"?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 pm

potentially saucy camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Aonee wrote:So, Twitch Plays Pokemon: Emerald has started. They already managed to go through about 3 or 4 trainers before soft-reset was disabled.

If they don't capture rayquaza in that goddamn tower it doesn't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:After the first game I haven't heard much out of that, how'd Crystal go other than "They beat it"?
Well, they named the trainer AJDWWNS, their totodile didn't wanna grow up until his father-figure sentret was released(read:killed), at which point his rage at the Helix made him become a god killer, then etc. happened as he formed an army of no gods, no kings, only 'mon, and eventually they scaled Mt. Silver and took out Red.
Also Last, I don't think its physically possible for them to get up the tower. Isn't it a lot of timing puzzles?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Probably, as you need the mach bike to beat it and I don't think they'll be able to get it to work. (It doesn't work if you can't hold down the button.) hmm I wonder if they can even beat the game. The acro bike and mach bike might be necessary to proceed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Last wrote:Probably, as you need the mach bike to beat it and I don't think they'll be able to get it to work. (It doesn't work if you can't hold down the button.) hmm I wonder if they can even beat the game. The acro bike and mach bike might be necessary to proceed.
Can't you go into the menu to 'use' the bikes?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 pm

I dreamed I was a shape-shifting monster made of blue gel, who who loved beer, wore a bucket hat, and saved a small child from The Joker.

Kinda weird, kinda fucking awesome.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next