Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Thing is, I remember seeing it before, but I couldn't remember where. Then facebook was like "O HAI", and I was like "Ah, that's where I must've seen it before. MUST SHARE FUNNY".

My apologies, friend Scyto.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm

RoboRed wrote:My apologies, friend Scyto.

Not a problem, friend Robo.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Metallulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Seems pretty in character for them.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 pm

cocobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm

As I went through Cincinnati, I was helping my mom watch out for pedestrians because of how crowded things were. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward because I had trouble seeing most of the people. I'm not even trying to make a joke here.  Twilight 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Ironmonger wrote:As I went through Cincinnati, I was helping my mom watch out for pedestrians because of how crowded things were. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward because I had trouble seeing most of the people. I'm not even trying to make a joke here.  Twilight 
Like the 'I need glasses' seeing trouble? or some other problem?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:As I went through Cincinnati, I was helping my mom watch out for pedestrians because of how crowded things were. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward because I had trouble seeing most of the people. I'm not even trying to make a joke here.  Twilight 

Part of it was because it was broad daylight with the sun in my eyes, part of it was because - and I'm being completely honest here despite how this sounds, I swear - most people were dark skinned and wearing dark clothing. It made them blend into the background. Crowded city, narrow streets, dangerous turns, pedestrians that are hard to notice. Serious situation that sounds bad when trying to bring it up.

EDIT: Yes, I actually do need glasses. It's not like I'm blind or anything, but I still have eye problems.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Part of it was because it was broad daylight with the sun in my eyes, part of it was because - and I'm being completely honest here despite how this sounds, I swear - most people were dark skinned and wearing dark clothing. It made them blend into the background. Crowded city, narrow streets, dangerous turns, pedestrians that are hard to notice. Serious situation that sounds bad when trying to bring it up.
Ah, my family had the same problem when we were going out to eat tonight, you're never alone.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 1010673_738345119529779_1479913318_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 pm

I just saw Knighty's newest site-wide blog post.

>Flips table.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I just saw Knighty's newest site-wide blog post.

>Flips table.

"There's a slight problem with the portal. But, instead of finding a way to actually fix it, I'll just fucking SWING MY BANHAMMER AROUND and it'll correct itself!"
It's not as big a loss as 5*20/4; I didn't even participate in any RPs; but still, fuck this bullshit.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I just saw Knighty's newest site-wide blog post.

>Flips table.

"There's a slight problem with the portal. But, instead of finding a way to actually fix it, I'll just fucking SWING MY BANHAMMER AROUND and it'll correct itself!"
It's not as big a loss as 5*20/4; I didn't even participate in any RPs; but still, fuck this bullshit.

I've been RPing on there for over a year, usually making at least two posts a day. I've got a day to pick out what's important to me and save it.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:37 am

Ironstuff?:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:
Ironstuff?:
 Dash clapping I feel a little better now.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:58 am

You can tell I got really bored.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 am

Random thought. Y'all remember Magical Mystery Cure right? Anyone else kinda hoping they'd go all P-21 to the whole scenario? Do you think we're ever going to see an episode where that happens?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 FIqy71S
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:54 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 %D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%84-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BF-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80-272241
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am

Might be weird and annoying to convert, but defintely much easier on the tongue to say inch instead of centimeter. Ounce to centaliter. Might as well get used to different systems aside from base 10. I mean, time is not base 10, and we're definitely not changing that any time soon.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:04 am

Centaliter? o.O
Never heard of it.
know liter, know milliliter.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:07 am

Katarn wrote:Centaliter? o.O
Never heard of it.
know liter, know milliliter.
Centiliter= 1/100 liter= 10 milliliter
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:36 am

The scientific community uses metric but the rest of us can't be arsed to use it even if learning it is a requirement in schools these days.

Now if you really want to see some arbitrary rollercoaster bullshit check out womens clothing. English units may seem weird if you grew up only using metric, but at least English doesn't change. 
Had to hear how there's no rhyme or reason within the same brand when it comes to sizes for womens clothing many a time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 am

Actually I made a mistake. Centaliter = 100 Liters.
It should've been Centiliter = 1/100 Liter. But closer to an Ounce is a Deciliter = 1/10 Liter ~ 3.4 oz
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey, in Canada we got the best of both worlds. Metric for most things, but we still get to use Feet and Inches for height and Pounds for weight. Win-win, as far as I'm concerned.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:33 pm

swicked wrote:
This couldn't possibly be the first time you ever saw that image. Seems like that thing's been around as long as I can remember...

First time I've seen that particular image, yes.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Reading over the wiki and tvtropes of Wicked the Musical while listening to the album. Munchkins are jerks. Hating on Elphaba just 'cus she's green. Not entirely sure why they want to pretty much perform genocide, if that's the right word, on animals by sticking them in cages which make them lose speech capabilities, and extrapolating that results in loss of intellect as well.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:29 pm

welp:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Playing XCOM on Classic Difficulty with the first two batches of Second Wave options on except for Marathon.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Man_face_by_man_faceplz-d4a4h2u

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Cut to "On my first mission I had a rookie trip over his feet, causing his gun to go off, ricocheted into his teammates head and caused a panic spiral that killed them all."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next