Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:17 am

swicked wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Well, Adult Swim went with another Perfect Hair Forever marathon for April Fools Day. Looks to be episode 8 on repeat for the next few hours.

I take that back. Looks like they're going a bit old school with Space Ghost Coast to Coast as well.
My favorite Adult Swim April Fools was the year they had all their regular programming, but with fart noises added in.
I haven't really cared for any of their "pranks" since then.
I seem to recall one where they were adding mustaches to things.

As a side note Tumblr has unveiled their new PRO program. It's free, and it's AWESOME! All you have to do is watch their introduction video and you can get started.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:25 am

Tytan wrote:As a side note Tumblr has unveiled their new PRO program. It's free, and it's AWESOME! All you have to do is watch their introduction video and you can get started.

This is the best thing that's ever happened to Tumblr.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:27 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Tytan wrote:As a side note Tumblr has unveiled their new PRO program. It's free, and it's AWESOME! All you have to do is watch their introduction video and you can get started.

This is the best thing that's ever happened to Tumblr.
Without a doubt.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:46 am

cute diamond dog is cute:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 am

I thought of something for my little "Heavy Metal in Equestria" project...

Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 am

Gotta get the new version of Brutal Doom...

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:52 am

Anyone play hearthstone? My experience with it so far is that it's a lot less frustrating version of Magic. And pokemon. Any game that has energy cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am

commissar Sparkle and trooper Spike:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:21 am

In other news I got Stone hooked on RotMG. Whoops.
It's easy to pick up, pretty forgiving in terms of shmups, small in download size, and we can play in a large group.

Remembered picking this up when watching the TotalBiscuit stream on it. We crashed the servers for a bit, then just had a horde follow TB around the place. It was hilarious.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

I was going to link the image, but it's funnier if you look at it from the site itself: Swickedbait
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 am

Nothing quite like being woken up on April 1st and told to go shovel a foot of snow out of the driveway... and then find out it's NOT a prank.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:58 am

Biggest prank I got in was in the morning.
Weather pulled it on me with snow..in April..let's just say that's really abnormal behavior.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 am

Dang, that sucks.
Had a discussion with my sister on it. Claimed the seasons were actually slipping out of sync with the year. Eventually snow in July. Blamed it on global warming. Was funny discussion.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

swicked wrote:
Last wrote:Anyone play hearthstone? My experience with it so far is that it's a lot less frustrating version of Magic. And pokemon. Any game that has energy cards.
I've been playing it. It's pretty fun despite my aversion to multiplayer games with random people.

I play Hearthstone. It's pretty simple by the standards of most CCGs, but it is fun and the money system is relatively fair. I have a pretty decent deck and I didn't have to spend a dime. We should trade battle tags.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 am

Katarn wrote:Biggest prank I got in was in the morning.
Weather pulled it on me with snow..in April..let's just say that's really abnormal behavior.

...and a fuckton of people crashed their cars because of summer tires. And the way to my workplace was blocked in like 3 places.  Scootaloo 
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:38 am

Lulz: https://youtu.be/_pEyPhkZC_k
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

What's the forum's policy on double posting?
Re: Weather
Finally it's starting to warm up in my area. Almost snow temperatures in the morning, going up to 70's F.
Re: Heathstone
I know Obs plays that game as well.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Blizzard keeps sending me emails about the game. Might try it as well sometime.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Nothing quite like being woken up on April 1st and told to go shovel a foot of snow out of the driveway... and then find out it's NOT a prank.
How about that weather we're having, eh? I'm in the same boat.

Had a snowstorm Wednesday-Thursday, and an ice storm yesterday topped off with snow today. Missing a worrying amount of class time at this point.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 pm

I've played Hearthstone since it was in beta, and it's an excellent card game. Easy to learn, hard to hamster and what not. Since it's free I'd suggest anyone to try it.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I've played Hearthstone since it was in beta, and it's an excellent card game. Easy to learn, hard to hamster and what not. Since it's free I'd suggest anyone to try it.

That gave me a good laugh.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:I've played Hearthstone since it was in beta, and it's an excellent card game. Easy to learn, hard to hamster and what not. Since it's free I'd suggest anyone to try it.

That gave me a good laugh.

I noticed I made the error, but decided to leave it in.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
I noticed I made the error, but decided to leave it in.

You made the right choice.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Been checking up on trope pages of literature I've read before. Never knew that there was a time when "1984 is not an instruction manual" became a meme, but considering NK, US, and other spying articles in the news, I can see where it came from.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Relevant to O.Hinds
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Flutterbait (Too hot for children):
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:50 pm

RoboRed wrote:Relevant to O.Hinds
:D
Though, actually, they might be able to really do something like that.  Probably not as easily as tanks and airplanes, but railway warfare has played some prominent roles in history.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37 pm

@hearthstone

I've been putting together decks with varying sucess. Not sure I quite get what makes a good or bad card yet. Made my first arena run a nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:02 am

You kinda get a feel on whether or not you'll find cards useful as you play them. A card might sound really useful, but after playing with it you find it's more situational and doesn't fit in your deck. And I've played for months and I still can't get the hang of arena.

Or you could just look up Xtreme strategy guides or something.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am

A lot of understanding hearthstone is remembering what cards can be played when by which classes. Like for example you don't want to have a ton of 2 health minions on the field on turn 4 versus a paladin because of consecrate which deals 2 damage to everything or that you shouldn't let a shaman have tons of minions on turn 5 because he can bloodlust rush you down. Theres also things like gauging what the mage or hunter secrets are by the situation and triggering them in the least harmful fashion. Once you grasp the metagame things get a lot better.

If you're interested Totalbiscuit does a series called Lord of the Arena where he plays the Arena mode and talks strategy and metagame. If you find it interesting it's a good way to learn the game.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next