Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Scienza
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Frost
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Penby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
OneMoreDaySK
CamoBadger
25 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Aonee wrote:
Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet.:
Guard, does this count as your bait?
Yes it counts, burd is cute.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Aonee Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Aonee wrote:
Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet.:
Guard, does this count as your bait?
Yes it counts, burd is cute.
I also give you this.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Yush best place ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

High Class Camobait.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am

Voice chat with drunk Camo.

Camo: "I had apple pie moonshine."
Tytan: "Apple pie moonshine? Sounds like pony name. 'Hey, Apple Pie Moonshine, let's go on adventures!'"
katarn: *laughs uncontrollably*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 am

RoboRed wrote:
lulz:

I guess I'll shamefully quote what I said in the Skype chat.

Last wrote: It's like the opposite of Trayvon Martin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:06 am

try to top that selfie:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 am

Can I get a "Fuck New Jersey"?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
try to top that selfie:
Hm, fake, I say. To begin with, there are the engineering considerations involved, which are what first drew my attention to it. Secondly, observe how the glazed windows still show the cockpit and the "open" window is black; if anything, the open window ought to give a clearer view of the interior. Thirdly, the shadow of the person's tie tip appears to not only be between the tie and the light source but cast on the side of an opaque barrier opposite the tie. Fourthly, while it might be argued that the angle of the light could explain the lack of a shadow of the person's hand cast on the fuselage, there does not appear to be any hint of a reflection of the person or the extended camera arm in the fuselage surface, which we can see is rather polished. There are probably other artifacts, too.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 am

I just count myself lucky when I ride a plane without William Shatner having some sort of meth-fueled breakdown on the wing outside my window. Happens all the time; there's more William Shatners out there than you'd expect.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:07 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
try to top that selfie:
Hm, fake, I say.  To begin with, there are the engineering considerations involved, which are what first drew my attention to it.  Secondly, observe how the glazed windows still show the cockpit and the "open" window is black; if anything, the open window ought to give a clearer view of the interior.  Thirdly, the shadow of the person's tie tip appears to not only be between the tie and the light source but cast on the side of an opaque barrier opposite the tie.  Fourthly, while it might be argued that the angle of the light could explain the lack of a shadow of the person's hand cast on the fuselage, there does not appear to be any hint of a reflection of the person or the extended camera arm in the fuselage surface, which we can see is rather polished.  There are probably other artifacts, too.

Not to mention the bone-chilling coldness and severe lack of pressure air possesses at altitude, not to mention he's going at least 200 knots which would raise a host of other problems in the now-open cockpit.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm

bait:

As for the selfie, of course it's a fake. Still. Try to top it.

Maybe an ISS astronaut during an EVA taking one with the earth behind him/her, and the moon over his/her shoulder?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Ask, and ye shall receive.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:57 pm

10/10 game of the year
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 pm

I've seen a lot of those before. Skate 3 is basically "FUCK PHYSICS! the game"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:10/10 game of the year
To be fair, bone-shattering contrivances of physics seem to be par for the course whenever a white guy gets on a skateboard, from what the internet's shown me.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:51 pm

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/79279423192/i-was-saving-my-self-f0r-you-this-is-the-best
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:03 pm

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/79213104980/officialrevenge-very-unexpected
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:23 pm

hue:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm

RoboRed wrote:
hue:
The perfect outdoor guard dog...until it burns your lawn.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:34 pm

That's why you burn your own lawn in advance. QED. It's how you keep your kids safe, too.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:57 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Not to mention the bone-chilling coldness and severe lack of pressure air possesses at altitude, not to mention he's going at least 200 knots which would raise a host of other problems in the now-open cockpit.
I included those in the engineering considerations, which are a whole separate list. At the top is the simple fact that those windows do not open.

Harmony wrote:Maybe an ISS astronaut during an EVA taking one with the earth behind him/her, and the moon over his/her shoulder?
Maybe? Even a fake of that would be more awesome, and that could actually be a real picture!

Aonee wrote: Ask, and ye shall receive.
Yep. That. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/79213104980/officialrevenge-very-unexpected
Very, VERY unexpected.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm

The best part about running to the PX? Cramming twenty fucking guys into an eight-passenger van.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:55 pm

batbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:22 pm

RoboRed wrote:
batbait:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Lucky
"You look like a bug."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:48 pm

nopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenope:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm

I just now found Death-Doom metal. Day = made.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:07 pm

I decided to finally watch some of the DVDs I picked up months ago since I sure as hell wasn't going to do anything else with the storm raging like it is and nothing major happening. Still have yet to watch Dredd or Pacific Rim, but I did watch the Black Lagoon DVD I picked up.

Will say this, the anime has managed to be more realistic than the manga, cause Roberta did not come out unscathed from her revenge mission like she did in the manga. Right leg is prosthetic, her left arm is fucking gone as far as I can tell. Or at least to the point she doesn't have it from right above her elbow down. Same for her index and middle finger on her right hand. Juries out on her right eye since it was covered by a bandaged and not a patch, though I wouldn't put it past them of her losing it as well. All well and good 'slong as she doesn't pop up again in the manga to be a badass again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next