Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
Penby
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Admiral Stoic Rum
Scienza
Alessandro101
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Tytan
Valikdu
Moodyman90
cb5
Katarn
25 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Hey, I thought Mega gardevoir would distract you more.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Lulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Last wrote:Hey, I thought Mega gardevoir would distract you more.
There is only one Gardie. And that's my Gardie. Dash clapping 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Mega Guardevoir? I remember Guardevoir being my favorite pokemon to run through the game with.
*Calm Mind*
*Calm Mind*
*Calm Mind*x2 if pokemon is resistant
*Psychic* -> KO

How do Mega forms work anyways?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Pokemon needs to be holding its respective mega stone. Only one mega evolution is allowed per battle. Mega evolution brings a boost of (I think) 100 to all base stats and in some cases, change in type and ability.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Evolution
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:29 pm

So it's not a permanant thing? Kinda like a digivolution?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Exactly.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Also makes me wonder where they're going to go in terms of Legendaries. I mean I heard they've already come up with the pokemon equivalent of God. Where they going to go from there?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:49 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Also makes me wonder where they're going to go in terms of Legendaries. I mean I heard they've already come up with the pokemon equivalent of God. Where they going to go from there?
Don't think they really can.
They've had the guy who basically created everything. 
They have a pokemon who can cause the death of everything in the universe just by spreading its wings.
They have a pokemon who can give eternal life.

They've pretty much maxxed out power wise.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

My latest coloring project
Very very very camobait
(extreme saucy warning):
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:03 pm

JESUS FUCKING GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Also makes me wonder where they're going to go in terms of Legendaries. I mean I heard they've already come up with the pokemon equivalent of God. Where they going to go from there?

Yup. That's Arceus added two generations ago. Named mine Celestia, me and mood did a legendary battle and had Celestia use judgement over and over again.

In gen 5 they made the swords of justice. Four legendary pokemon based on the three muskateers. It's not just about getting bigger and more powerful.

The point I'm trying to make is I think the legendaries are more diverse than simply getting more powerful. One legendary is a fetus while another is a mutated space virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:19 pm

So Mew is a fetus, but what space virus?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Suddenly excitement for Spiderman 2 has shifted.

Sony announced that they're making a movie about Venom and his anti-hero side. Glorious feelings of excitement everywhere.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:So Mew is a fetus, but what space virus?

Deoxys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Suddenly excitement for Spiderman 2 has shifted.

Sony announced that they're making a movie about Venom and his anti-hero side. Glorious feelings of excitement everywhere.
He'd better be fighting Carnage or something.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Penby wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Suddenly excitement for Spiderman 2 has shifted.

He'd better be fighting Carnage or something.
I'm assuming he will be, since that's basically the only time he's a "good" guy.
Which will be awesome, because there isn't nearly enough Carnage vs. Venom violence in this world.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:49 pm

I think there's a ps1 game out there that you get to team up with Venom.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Last wrote:I think there's a ps1 game out there that you get to team up with Venom.
You can play him in Ultimate Avengers 2 as well, and he's great.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Yeah, but that's not the Eddie Brock Venom in that game, it's Mac Gargan aka Scorpion. Which is funny because I think the Wii version of Mavel Ultimate Alliance 2 had him as both Venom and in his Scorpion costume. Not true for the other versions but the general fan accepted reason why he can be both is that during the comic story line the game takes from the symbiote was badly hurt by Anti-Venom(Eddie Brock) and Gargan had to wear his old costume again as it healed.

God damn I'm a nerd.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:52 pm

lol:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I like Venom, but this is how I was introduced to his character and it's been hard to take him seriously ever since. :P
Get off the road, Spiderman!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Leave it to the 90s cartoon to ruin a character haha. Oh yeah, we liked it back in the day, but it's painful to watch now.

Never really realized they never allowed Spiderman to punch anybody till it was pointed out to me.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 pm

So somebody from /r/Fallout stumbled upon FOE. Turned out better than expected.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/1wtb6b/so_i_just_discovered_fallout_equestria/
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I like Venom, but this is how I was introduced to his character and it's been hard to take him seriously ever since. :P
Get off the road, Spiderman!:
Ah yes, the good old cartoon Venom.
Good times.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 pm

So, I drew some new shittyart.
It is shitty.
It has many old lines that didn't erase fully.
It has much smudging.
It is very shitty.
It is related to my story.
It is shit.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing about pokemon today, but does anyone have a spare Shaymin? I've got a Victini to trade for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 1781956_717892518241706_1866211437_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Well that episode was weird as hell anyways, but Muriel was making some kind of fish related dish. Turned out to be like edible bubblegum or something.

I still got nothing as to WHY the fish was in the bathtub when it was suppose to have been cooked by then....
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Could have sworn there was a mention of her cooking fish somewhere in there, but I haven't seen that episode in a long while. I liked the Katt's episodes personally.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1147
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31