Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
Penby
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Admiral Stoic Rum
Scienza
Alessandro101
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Tytan
Valikdu
Moodyman90
cb5
Katarn
25 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:05 am

Holy shit... Epicloud is actually a kind of beautiful album. Save Our Now and Kingdom just work so well together. Absolute pop music, but still good stuff. I don't even have to turn in my metal card for liking it, either, 'cos it's Devin Townsend making it and it's got double bass drums, heavy guitars, and some growly bits. :P It's still saccharine pop, though.

Anyway, yesterday and today were quite nice. :) The visiting professor liked my essay, or at least thought it was a good start; cuddling and watching The World's End was lovelies; I had some sort of strange alcoholic concoction that involved fire (tasty; no effect, to the dismay of my friends); we lost our matches in the intercollegiate LoL tournament but had fun (and my Jinx drew bans, haha! Little did they know that I play ALL the ADCs, and got a chance to bring out Korean-style Vayne - worked well, though not well enough to save us); hung out with friends for the rest of the day. So far, things are going well. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:14 am

The distortions on these guys' guitars is squee-worthy.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:13 am

Ketchup wrote:I found this funny.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2m-e4PgiVfM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million Tumblr warrior voices cried out from extreme butt discomfort.
And this being Tumblr, they won't fucking stop doing it.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 am

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz:

The more I see of Nanner's antics, the more I'm convinced that he's possibly one of my relatives.  Applebloom 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:33 am

You know what shits me the most about my current situation?

Not having the time to write.

Or more exactly knowing that all the time I could find to write would be better employed working on trying to remember by heart all my lessons.

That's most uncool.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 am

So you can get a grasp on what's happening in Kiev. Note, there is two camps. One is peaceful protesters on main square and not really where video is from.

There is saying around here: "If 10 people in masks and bats come into your store - you can relax, they are good guys." Not a single store or bank were vandalized during all this protests.

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 534378__safe_text_twitter_meghanmccarthy_waifu
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Motivatore671f89e6b9aac7e056f3ef91dfc70e76f8c9789
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:49 pm

I don't think she will. There's nothing bad under 'waifu' tag..oh wait..it's internet. So I'll say 'probably'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:25 pm

BEHOLD!!!

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 27600
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Where the fuck does that come from?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Wat.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:51 pm

I think the movers may have nicked a few of my family's shit when we moved. Some planks of wood, a ladder, a fire place kit and I think my mother said she can't find her wedding dress. But the most shocking thing is that my rather erotic poster is missing as well. Which i'm really sad about. Hopefully this stuff has just been misplaced. But shit man. My poster.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Erotic poster?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 pm

I say 'Erotic' but it pretty tame.

RIP poster 2013-2014:

I'm beyond devastated.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Daaayummmm....
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Penby wrote:I say 'Erotic' but it pretty tame.

RIP poster 2013-2014:

I'm beyond devastated.
Now you have an excuse to get an even better poster!  Luna 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 pm

^ I like this man's thought process.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Yea, I ordered another one today. 

HA HA 'dja get it coz the name:

But still, those bastards.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro101 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:00 pm

This evening I was bored,so I created this gif...
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 A_horrible_story
What an amazing piece of art...

Last edited by Alessandro101 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandro101
Alessandro101
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Lulz:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 1621684_713163795381245_848305783_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:43 pm

RoboRed wrote:*Snip*

So fun that it borders on cannibalism!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 pm

@Robo: (batbait) That bad seems to have a shattered pelvis...

@EP: Hum... can say I feel a little let down for not getting any bonus xp or anything for taking on a greater gaffling all on my own in Werewolf... well, sure, I didn't damage it much, but I kept it occupied for gummy knows what, and too more than 10 lethal and 4 aggravated damage... Would think a pat on the back was in order or something. It was the size of a truck dammit xD

(New episode) ... eh, feel honestly disappointed on the fandom overall for this. One person did some quite unexpected, neat looking fanart, but still not a single one picked up on ANY of the blatantly notable things from last weeks episode. Like... really? So they leap at any convoluted, minimal part they have to drag to make it work, but when they are delivered to their face, they ignored it because it's not a stereotype or bland norm? Blah! Ah well, the episode as a whole was kinda watch-able at least.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Kattlarv wrote:(New episode) ... eh, feel honestly disappointed on the fandom overall for this. One person did some quite unexpected, neat looking fanart, but still not a single one picked up on ANY of the blatantly notable things from last weeks episode. Like... really? So they leap at any convoluted, minimal part they have to drag to make it work, but when they are delivered to their face, they ignored it because it's not a stereotype or bland norm? Blah! Ah well, the episode as a whole was kinda watch-able at least.

You can't be disappointed when you get what you expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Last wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:(New episode) ... eh, feel honestly disappointed on the fandom overall for this. One person did some quite unexpected, neat looking fanart, but still not a single one picked up on ANY of the blatantly notable things from last weeks episode. Like... really? So they leap at any convoluted, minimal part they have to drag to make it work, but when they are delivered to their face, they ignored it because it's not a stereotype or bland norm? Blah! Ah well, the episode as a whole was kinda watch-able at least.

You can't be disappointed when you get what you expect.

You forget who you're talking to. Katt doesn't get impressed. She could be talking to her exact doppelgänger and still find the conversation dull.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:50 pm

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 pm

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz:
I googled owlowiscious, and I was slightly disturbed:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Looks like somebody was being.... nauuuuuuuuuuughty.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Looks like somebody was being.... nauuuuuuuuuuughty.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I was sorely mistaken in my decision to buy an owl. Therefore, I've decided to buy a dog.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next