Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
Penby
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Admiral Stoic Rum
Scienza
Alessandro101
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Tytan
Valikdu
Moodyman90
cb5
Katarn
25 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Just combed through the Fo:E FiMfiction group, found basically nothing like what you're looking for based on looking at the short descriptions.

Unrelated note: what are your thoughts on the Upheaval series if you've started reading it yet, Iron (and anyone else)?

>Steeples fingers.

It sounds like I have a lot of free reign.  Crazy Though, this is something that I feel I need to play smartly. I need to take some time out, regardless of how I feel, and look through the stories myself. After all, stuff won't get done on its own.

@Upheaval

I haven't resumed reading it yet, but I think that I can squeeze it into my schedule. There's occasionally these weird moments during my day when I have nothing important to do, and I'm bored with everything else. Reading would fill that space of time pretty well. I are smrt. Lyra

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I have an honest question. In your opinions, how helpful are the folks in the Fallout Equestria groups on FimFiction? Personally, I get the impression that they are not of much help.
What sort of 'help' are you looking for?

I was asking around for recommendations for stories outside of Equestrian and the Zebra lands, since I'm unable to find them myself.

I don't know about stories but Hinds and Harmony seem to spend the most time discussing the setting. Maybe they could offer some insight.
Hm, well, I've not read many stories set in those areas, and I don't even know how many there might be.  Sorry.

Oh no. I didn't mean story suggestion. He seems to be doing research for his own story. I was thinking the two of you may have ideas on lands outside of equestria and whatever the zebra islands are called that he may be able to build on. Though I'm probably making too many assumptions right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Last wrote:
Oh no. I didn't mean story suggestion. He seems to be doing research for his own story. I was thinking the two of you may have ideas on lands outside of equestria and whatever the zebra islands are called that he may be able to build on. Though I'm probably making too many assumptions right now.

Actually, you're like 90% right on this. I was asking for story recommendations, but it was so I could get info to build on for my own stuff. My story deals mostly with Germaneigh and other such countries, and how they were affected by the war.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:08 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:

Actually, you're like 90% right on this. I was asking for story recommendations, but it was so I could get info to build on for my own stuff. My story deals mostly with Germaneigh and other such countries, and how they were affected by the war.
Oh, I see. Well we've got over fifty-three pages of setting discussion you could look at and pull from.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 436

Also how did this get past the censors?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 F2a
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 am

People who work in animation learn to be master censor dodgers. Also that's from the Trouble in Tokyo movie. Even if it was meant to be shown on TV first and not a straight to video affair, movies are allowed a bit of leeway with the censors.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro101 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Hello everyone,

BEHOLD MY HELMET!!! Applebloom 
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 WP20131231006WOqyp[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 WP20131231007zvcey
It took three hours to get the wings right,(curved metal wasn't the best for sketching)but here it is!What do You think?
Alessandro101
Alessandro101
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Alessandro101 wrote:Hello everyone,

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 WP20131231006WOqyp[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 WP20131231007zvcey
It took three hours to get the wings right,(curved metal wasn't the best for sketching)but here it is!What do You think?
That is a very nice helmet...who are you again?

EDIT: just read your introduction thread, welcome!
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Ave! True to Caesar the Princesses!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

That is a sexy goddamn helmet.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 pm

are you going to rock me like a hurricane?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Alright, not that I'm complaining, we got our phones for some goddamn reason, so it's update time. 

They're sending my cripple ass to the rehab unit at 30th AG for a goddamn month and a half (up to two months) before sending me to my new training unit. Eh, that's a solid two months of working out just about all damn day, so I can't complain. I should be a PT stud by the time I'm done. The only shitty thing is that, had I not gotten hurt, my orders would have been for Fort Campbell, which is not only the home of the 101 (I'm one of some 20 out of the company getting a light infantry unit) but it's like four hours from my house.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Damn, Frost, that sucks dude. Maybe you can still get orders for Fort Campbell when you finish training.

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Alright, not that I'm complaining, we got our phones for some goddamn reason, so it's update time. 

They're sending my cripple ass to the rehab unit at 30th AG for a goddamn month and a half (up to two months) before sending me to my new training unit. Eh, that's a solid two months of working out just about all damn day, so I can't complain. I should be a PT stud by the time I'm done. The only shitty thing is that, had I not gotten hurt, my orders would have been for Fort Campbell, which is not only the home of the 101 (I'm one of some 20 out of the company getting a light infantry unit) but it's like four hours from my house.

Who knows, you might end up at Fort Drum. In which case, the beef you eat when you first arrive, will be fed to you until it's gone, no matter how long it takes.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:13 am

scienzabait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:26 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Somber11
And 63 is out! There's a lot of good stuff in this one. :D
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 am

Good. Good. I will go to work and will read the **** out of it!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:40 am

ARGHWHYONTHEEVEOFTHEFIRSTDAYOFTHESEMESTER!?!?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 am

*sadfaec*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:58 am

O. Hinds wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Somber11
And 63 is out!  There's a lot of good stuff in this one.  :D

looks like I have something to read in court

have another one ready by the 28th so I can read during jury duty
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 am

Game Dev Tycoon is... how do I put it? It's a wish-fulfillment simulator. And it's VERY GOOD at this.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 am

Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 am

Valikdu wrote:Game Dev Tycoon is... how do I put it? It's a wish-fulfillment simulator. And it's VERY GOOD at this.

I agree with you. And I've got Unobtainium achievement :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 am

I've made a successful series of M-rated romance adventure-type games. And named them after famous clopfics.
I have no regrets.

Applebloom Trollestia 
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 am

You sick bastard...have you figure out how to find easter eggs? Or HL, Space is not the limit and other 'hidden' achievements?

BTW, got 11/10 for game achievement :3
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 am

Spoiler:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 am

Looks like I went to be an hour too early.

No wait, no I didn't. This just means I can postpone jump starting the Steam group again. Yay new chapter!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:38 am

Katarn wrote:have you figure out how to find easter eggs? Or HL, Space is not the limit and other 'hidden' achievements?

I dunno... Is the 'Quiver' (early HL) poster an easter egg? It's not clickable.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 am

So doesn't DeLorean and other stuff, but that's definitely eastern eggs..only I don't know how to find it.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 pm

imagedump:
The last one keeps getting me. Applebloom 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next