Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Aonee
CamoBadger
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Kippershy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Valikdu
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Scienza
Penby
25 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:59 am

In general. Grading scales, breaks, etc.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:13 am

Cass is ugly pegasus:

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:02 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 1451360_636276399768194_1599630624_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am

Tytan wrote:In general. Grading scales, breaks, etc.
Oh god I hated school sooo much.
UAC is a university thing isn't it? 
Anything over 83% is a high distinction.
I only had one gun pointed at me but I think it was fake. 
The year starts at January and ends at November.
Bikers are actually quite friendly. 
As long as you don't have a class, you can do as you please. 
If its a 'high school style thing, 2 breaks. If not, when every your not working.
 If you're cool to people, people will be cool to you. Australia is the most laid back country ever.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:46 am

Wow. 83%? If that equates to an A then our high distinction is 90%. Unless High Distinction = A+, then ours is 95%.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm

batponi:
tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:14 pm

@cb5: (retards) Well I haven't had that exact type of argument, I've had a couple very similar, and a ton with just general morons. (what's "sock puppet" now again?)
One of my main experiences with one of those was that they more or less pulled that routine. But ended with throwing a hissy fit, calling me narrow minded and accused me of ... cherry picking is it called? I literally had around... 50+ sites confirming I was right, they had one going against me, and it was from a solely biased site against what I was trying to prove.

And dunno why it's so hard for people in general to accept defeat.

@Tytan: (vid) Partially amusing. Tad bit too bland content at the start though. And kinda just went with "semi-random stuff, hoping it's enough to be good."

@Last: (skullgirls) think a friend of mine got it. But personally not interested enough in it.

@EP: (stuff) And no, don't have anything interesting to talk about. Life's too busy being shit.
On a unrelated to anything side note, picture this scene: Shy is sitting on clean, "white" sand. Wearing a bikkini. Dash sits down on her flank next to her, gets a "expression" and a text concludes "And from that day, Rainbow Dash realized why ponies wore swimsuits.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@cb5: (what's "sock puppet" now again?)
A sock puppet is one someone makes a second account on a website to argue with you to make it seem as though their point is more popular.

Also Kat, I was playing touhou, do you like 2d bullet shooter games?  Touhou is a almost all female characters game, no sexism whatsoever, the creator even has said that he tries to make it as unsexual as possible and the female characters are in no way scantily clad at all.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:24 pm

just found on the internet:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Katarn wrote:
just found on the internet:
You know when you've spent too much time on the internet when the phrase 'just found on the internet' applied to anything causes you to brace yourself to the degree that you're not surpised/shocked...

@pic that's about right, what episode is that from?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:45 pm

I have no idea. The one where AJ is in?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Katarn wrote:I have no idea. The one where AJ is in?
Thanks...How 
Judging by the pink and blue I'd say crystal empire.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I just realized my cat is a tsunadere and it's kind of funny, cause he acts like "It's not like I want you to pet my head or anything, baka"

Also some bit of good news in the news in politics.  Now hold, this is actually good news.  The senate changed the rules for filibustering back to the old rules of only needing 51 votes to break a filibuster.  If you don't care about politics then the short version is that now in the senate at least filibustering is near impossible now.  Basically all that bullcrap that's been happening in politics lately is going to be harder to pull.  So now instead of having a completely nonfunctioning government we now instead have only a mostly nonfunctioning government.

In the short run what that means is that the government is actually going to start doing they job that they're supposed to be doing, after the 2014 elections they're probably going to do the same thing for the house which will pretty much prevent this crap that's been going on in the government from ever happening again.

Tl:dr; If you're tired of the bullshit that's been going on in the government lately the senate just passed something that makes it harder for the bullshit to happen.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Trix Genie?:
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm

@Katt (Skullgirls) That's too bad. That game's great, it actually teaches you the mechanics of fighting games which in my experience is rare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 pm

@Fighting games in general

Frost and I used to play Tekken 6 whenever I was visiting his house. He'd play as Bryan Fury, and I would play as Jack 6. Though, when the fighting got too intense I'd panic and accidentally overextend the reach of my thumb as I tried to punch in a combo, which caused me to accidentally pause the game. Eventually that frustrated us both too much, so we decided not to play fighting games.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm

I remember playing street fighter 2 on the SNES with my cousin. Most frustrating game ever, he was one of those guys that would know all the special moves and just steam roll you over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 pm

I have skullgirls for the PC, even got a fight stick off one of my friends. Too bad I'm still at the stage of 'which button is heavy attack?' The tutorials are excellent, though they don't really give you an option to use those skills against say an AI opponent who holds back in an actual match thereby testing you on only those skills (the plenty of book learning but no actual practical experience conundrum).
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:18 pm

That's fair enough, but isn't there a ranked match making system? Doesn't work on the console.

Also that final boss... What is it with fighting games and cheap bosses? She's worse than alpha-152.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 pm

That moment in a japanese game that you play for obvious reason, and you want to unlock everything in the game and instead the bad ending is really depressing:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_mlqkp5qK7I1qz4rgp
It's a repeat of katawa shoujo, I never asked for these feels.
(Katawa Shoujo was a bad game, but it was like getting ran over by a train of emotion)
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 am

cb5 wrote:That moment in a japanese game that you play for obvious reason, and you want to unlock everything in the game
You mean the game like Last Remnant? Twilight Sparkle 

In other news.
twilight is the best pillow:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 am

You know what sounds like a fun idea? Explaining World War 1, 2, and other such events to ponies. Crazy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:06 am

It might be something like this
Spoiler:

....or they might start having ideas on how to improve pony race Crazy 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:08 am

Ironmonger wrote:You know what sounds like a fun idea? Explaining World War 1, 2, and other such events to ponies. Crazy 
"Well, you see, there are these really crazy people we call 'Germans' and every now and then they get really really evil. One time they were killing millions and millions of people we call 'Jews'. Anyways we have to share the magic of friendship with these 'Germans' at very high velocity with these thing we call 'Guns'. A few times the friendship is moving so fast it outright kills the 'Germans'... Okay it kills them sometimes... Okay all the time. We suck at sharing the magic of friendship."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 am

"Sharing the magic of friendship, one bullet at the time."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:11 am

Katarn wrote:
cb5 wrote:That moment in a japanese game that you play for obvious reason, and you want to unlock everything in the game
You mean the game like Last Remnant? Twilight Sparkle 
I get it.

Actually I'm playing monmonsu quest, or monster girl quest.  Extremely short version is that the goddess llias is a huge contradictory douchebag and wants to wipe out all life on the planet so as to prevent peace between monsters and humans so that the humans will still have a reason to pray to her.  No one knows this until chapter 2, cause every time peace breaks out she just kills everything on the planet then mass clones humans and monsters to repopulate the planet.  Chapter 1 humans think monsters are evil, but turns out the goddess is extremely evil.  The naga succubi demon lord takes on human shape and travels with the hero and he starts to like her not knowing she's a monster.  IF you choose to follow the goddess' orders you stab her to death and then find out after the fact that she loved you.

IF you choose to side with the demon lord you find out the goddess is full of shit and everything she has told everyone is full of shit and technically she gets away with it by telling half truths and she breaks her own commandments going, "lol it's not a sin if I commit it", "Lol it's not genocide if I do it" then after the last generation of humans and monsters are exterminated she blames it all on monsters and tells the humans that monsters are "absolute evil".

After the hero choses to try and make peace happen the goddess doesn't like the idea of peace breaking out or the fact that humans are starting to realize that she's full of shit so she orders the new batch of test tube angels, demons and monsters to EXTERMINATE everything.  Then the hero and his demon lord girlfriend destroy the goddess ironically using angelic powers and "THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE!".. oh and the cheesy dead mom scene in heaven telling him that's she's proud of him for being a actual hero and not a false hero like the goddess planned for him to be.

It would be a extremely good anime if it were made into one.  Granted they would have to take the sex scenes out, but that didn't stop To-Heart, or a lot of stuff.

Tl:dr; Monster girl quest in a nutshell is about a evil goddess that kills anyone that doesn't worship her, constantly lies and makes up all kinds of bullcrap then turns around and goes, "lol not a sin since I did it".

If you do check out the game, well for one it's x rated, two the goddess is utterly full of shit so everything she says is lies.  If you start out the game knowing that everything the goddess says is a lie then you'll actually know what is happening in the game instead of finding out later.  The monster and human couples actually do love each other, the goddess is just full of shit.

Actually ken ashcorp has done a song on this video game:
the song:
I like the song too.

Last edited by cb5 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 am

Tytan wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:You know what sounds like a fun idea? Explaining World War 1, 2, and other such events to ponies. Crazy 
"Well, you see, there are these really crazy people we call 'Germans' and every now and then they get really really evil. One time they were killing millions and millions of people we call 'Jews'. Anyways we have to share the magic of friendship with these 'Germans' at very high velocity with these thing we call 'Guns'. A few times the friendship is moving so fast it outright kills the 'Germans'... Okay it kills them sometimes... Okay all the time. We suck at sharing the magic of friendship."
"Then there's these even crazier people called 'Japanese', who write and design these weird visual stories called 'Anime'. We couldn't stand the lack of fried chicken, apple pie, and obesity in their works so much that we decided to obliterate two of their cities with this big thing we call a 'nuke'. Now the Japanese are just really into stuff involving tentacles. We blame the North Koreans for the tentacles. Why them? Cause they're fucking communists, obviously."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 am

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 am

RoboRed wrote:
lulz:
Yes DiCaprio, yes you are.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:27 am

RoboRed wrote:
lulz:
"You know what else is golden? Silence."Chrysalis 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next