Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:09 am

Alright, the end of the first episode. Pretty interesting, I'll admit. The musical score's pretty great, and most of the time all the dramatic screaming is appropriate (on account of the giant assholes) and the dialogue seemed to be a bit less wooden. Your children are looking safer.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:24 am

swicked wrote:
swicked wrote:Never been that good at random... the thing you're doing.
Other excuses... none of them good.
Thought I'd halfway elaborate now that I'm not trying to reply while watching game of thrones.
Back in elementary school they'd play a game like this all the time. People would threaten each other with greater and greater levels of absurdist torture, talking about sticking a cactus up the other person's ass before giving them a sulfuric acid enima.
I was the kid just sitting there salivating as I described how amazing it would feel to slowly flay the person's skin from bone with a simple paring knife... or even just taking a belt sander and grinding someone away from their feet to the tip of their skull.

Suffice it to say, I always lost.
Yeah, people tend to overestimate the actual pain capacity of the human body. Aside from slowly and brutally burning/dismembering, it doesn't get a whole lot more painful, just gets into overkill territory. Besides, sulfuric acid is pretty hard to come by in its pure form, while belt sanders can be taken anywhere.

Just FYI, don't bother with the bones. Just use a coarse-grain belt and grind the flesh off as you move along.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:35 am

Of course, the best way to go is to keep it clean--absolute vanishing, with no evidence and no leads. Play your cards right, and you're already planning your next one before anyone notices they're gone. Playing everyone for fools is so much more satisfying than anything to do with power tools.

You know. Hypothetically.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1092
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32