Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:47 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 9ACKfJ2
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:hahahah, hell isn't real
Tell that to my demon butt-baby, son.
hahaha, your shit isn't a baby, just your shit infused with your father's cum...

okay I'm none now

Im off to the rape factory, gotta make that rape baby meat you know
I think if any Admins were online right now we'd literally be put before a firing squad.
what do you think the rape baby meat is for?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 9ACKfJ2
oh wow
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:You know, I wasn't even judging. I was making an observation. 

But, y'know what? Fuckin' fine. I will literally go. die. to support your laziness. I will jump straight off a fucking bridge and right into Hell. I will find the fatass motherfucker who runs the place, and I will earn my freedom through more sexual favors than you can begin to comprehend. I will come back to the land of the living, fucking sprint all the way to Missouri, jump up on your kitchen table, stand over your goddamn green-bean casserole and take a big ol' demon-cum-infused shit. Let's see the motherfuck reaction image to that.
...nah.
I don't have a kitchen table, though. I've never even made a green-bean casserole. Could you bring those with you?
Oh, look, more laziness from mister 5-expressions-man. I'll tell you what--I'm not going to shit on your non-existent table. I am going to turn over your refrigerator and shit all over every scrap of cold food you own.

And if you tell me you don't have a refrigerator, you're just bullshitting me.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 9ACKfJ2
Great wordplay. Made me want to lynch an epileptic.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:You know, I wasn't even judging. I was making an observation. 

But, y'know what? Fuckin' fine. I will literally go. die. to support your laziness. I will jump straight off a fucking bridge and right into Hell. I will find the fatass motherfucker who runs the place, and I will earn my freedom through more sexual favors than you can begin to comprehend. I will come back to the land of the living, fucking sprint all the way to Missouri, jump up on your kitchen table, stand over your goddamn green-bean casserole and take a big ol' demon-cum-infused shit. Let's see the motherfuck reaction image to that.
...nah.
I don't have a kitchen table, though. I've never even made a green-bean casserole. Could you bring those with you?
Oh, look, more laziness from mister 5-expressions-man. I'll tell you what--I'm not going to shit on your non-existent table. I am going to turn over your refrigerator and shit all over every scrap of cold food you own.

And if you tell me you don't have a refrigerator, you're just bullshitting me.
if that is the case then I guess you're not doing the shitting, would you like to put rape baby meat in his bedroom and then shit on that bed?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
It is somewhat self-aware in that respect. It does give explanations(like them or not), just not right off the bat and not all at once. But if you don't like it so much that you won't watch it for more than five minutes, then it's probably a waste of your time. The story only really kicks off at episode 4/5 anyway.
Ketchup is right, titan is one of those shows which requires an investment of time to appreciate, and I mean it twists and turns and god help you if you look up spoilers...
Yeah, I also think you'll like it Frost because it is very Dark.
And by Dark we mean for every plot reveal expect half the secondary cast to die for it. Plus humanity can't stop losing, sooner or later they're going to run out of people...
I'm on chapter 36 of the manga, how far does the anime go in comparison to the manga?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 pm

No, no, Admiral, let's keep this simple.

I eat the rape baby meat, die, gay-fuck my way out of Hell, go to Missouri, overturn swicked's refrigerator and take a demon-cum-infused rape-baby-meat-filled shit inside. Foolproof.

I don't have a car, so I might need a ride. You got me?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Mister Frost wrote:No, no, Admiral, let's keep this simple.

I eat the rape baby meat, die, gay-fuck my way out of Hell, go to Missouri, overturn swicked's refrigerator and take a demon-cum-infused rape-baby-meat-filled shit inside. Foolproof.

This is the fastest escalation I've ever seen.

What the holy mother of fucking shitfire, guys.

Last edited by Scienza on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 pm

swicked wrote:

I dunno, where is hell?
Oh, and are you dead yet?
Michigan
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 pm

swicked wrote:

I dunno, where is hell?
Oh, and are you dead yet?
No, Admiral gives me a ride if he's up to it. You just sit around all lazy-like like you just love to do, managing nuclear shit or whatever. Hell, maybe I'll drop by your workplace and shit on your desk.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm

swicked wrote:I'd love to see you try to break into my plant XD
I'm a demon-cum-filled ghost/zombie by this point. B&E is relatively trivial.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 pm

swicked wrote:That is a lot of highly-trained marksmen you're waltzing past...
As a ghost/zombie who's been fucked by demons, marksmen are of little concern. Nothing can save you from my shit, swick. Nothing.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:22 pm

swicked wrote:Well then, freaky monster breaking into a nuclear power plant that is apparent immune to bullets.
I suppose we'll just have to use our other stuff. Maybe call in the national guard while we're at it :P
You're really not getting into the spirit of this, are you? You can't fight insanity with sanity. It's like trying to fight fire with gasoline. Doesn't the plant have a killer robot or irradiated monster on hand? Hell, just sic your own radiation-born mutant spawn on any attackers. Calling the National Guard is the pussy's way of dealing with things, and are you a fucking cat?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 pm

You're harshin' my buzz, man. Boner's gone now. Moment's over.

Back to work, everyone. Swick ruined it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
It is somewhat self-aware in that respect. It does give explanations(like them or not), just not right off the bat and not all at once. But if you don't like it so much that you won't watch it for more than five minutes, then it's probably a waste of your time. The story only really kicks off at episode 4/5 anyway.
Ketchup is right, titan is one of those shows which requires an investment of time to appreciate, and I mean it twists and turns and god help you if you look up spoilers...
And by Dark we mean for every plot reveal expect half the secondary cast to die for it. Plus humanity can't stop losing, sooner or later they're going to run out of people...
I'm on chapter 36 of the manga, how far does the anime go in comparison to the manga?
Ended on chapter 33-34, I think.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:33 pm

ass long ass you can keep that baby in your ass, I can help your ass shit in that ass' fridge
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Ketchup wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
Ended on chapter 33-34, I think.
Oh good, nothing will be spoiled then for me.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

swicked wrote:Well then, freaky monster breaking into a nuclear power plant that is apparent immune to bullets.
I suppose we'll just have to use our other stuff. Maybe call in the national guard while we're at it :P
Government Shutdown
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

ass long ass you can keep that baby in your ass, I can help your ass shit in that ass' fridge
Never have so many spelling errors improved a sentence so much.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:You're harshin' my buzz, man. Boner's gone now. Moment's over.

Back to work, everyone. Swick ruined it.
Yay, I like killing things ^_^
The more you say this shit, the more sense you being a cat makes.

But enough about your stupid ass; moving right along.

I guess I'll give AoT (Anus on Testosterone) another shot. If I'm not hooked by the end of episode five, I'm legally entitled to slay your children, Ketchup, String, and Admiral.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I suppose it bears clarifying that I am legally entitled to slay the children of Ketchup, String and Admiral. I did not mean that Admiral, Ketchup, and String, who I am entitled to slay, are Swick's children. Although that wouldn't surprise me; you all being from the same litter
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

who is a silly pony?:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:06 am

Mister Frost wrote:I suppose it bears clarifying that I am legally entitled to slay the children of Ketchup, String and Admiral. I did not mean that Admiral, Ketchup, and String, who I am entitled to slay, are Swick's children. Although that wouldn't surprise me; you all being from the same litter
you are not entitled to slay us and you can't slay my dead rape baby meat... Hungry?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 am

How am I supposed to eat if I can't slay your dead rape baby meat?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 am

Mister Frost wrote:How am I supposed to eat if I can't slay your dead rape baby meat?
Don't be silly, the foals do that...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 am

stringtheory wrote:Oh good, nothing will be spoiled then for me.
Then I take it I should never wear this shirt around you?
Spoiler:
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 am

Alright, so I'm back to watching Acorn of Tightness

The lead of the Survey Corps' breakdown was refreshingly emotional, compared to most anime (and indeed, most fiction) characters' indomitable will. Unfortunately, they handled it kinda poorly--dramatic motion lines in the background, horrified reaction shots from the peasants, etcetera--all, on paper, making it more dramatic, but in practice makes it less of a gut-wrenching moment and more a deliberate attempt to wrench some damn guts. Contrast with, say, Saving Private Ryan, and the medic's death scene. Quiet, no drama, no screaming--he just breaks down, sobbing for his mother as he bleeds out. Far more disturbing to the viewers.

Sorry if I'm overanalyzing things; but that's just what we do here.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 am

@Rum

What flavors does said meat come in? Do they have Mexican flavor?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 am

Mister Frost wrote:Alright, so I'm back to watching Acorn of Tightness

The lead of the Survey Corps' breakdown was refreshingly emotional, compared to most anime (and indeed, most fiction) characters' indomitable will. Unfortunately, they handled it kinda poorly--dramatic motion lines in the background, horrified reaction shots from the peasants, etcetera--all, on paper, making it more dramatic, but in practice makes it less of a gut-wrenching moment and more a deliberate attempt to wrench some damn guts. Contrast with, say, Saving Private Ryan, and the medic's death scene. Quiet, no drama, no screaming--he just breaks down, sobbing for his mother as he bleeds out. Far more disturbing to the viewers.

Sorry if I'm overanalyzing things; but that's just what we do here.
I'd agree that scene is lacking. It does contain some foreshadowing(it's everywhere) and gets a callback in episode 22 or 23 with significantly greater effect, though.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next