Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:40 pm

nsfw:
horrible!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I suppose I should be asking why you have a stock of seductive puppet reaction images at the ready.
I have my reasons
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I suppose I should be asking why you have a stock of seductive puppet reaction images at the ready.
I have my reasons
Oh internet...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

But mostly because as hard as I try

I just can't stop smiling / grinning when I see that toy's face.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:15 pm

That's it

Pinkie finally snapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVVtaWd8Pw
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

It's funny how easily people get things they like spoiled by fanworks.

If I were a bad person, I'd find this actually encouraging. Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 pm

I find it troubling, the quantity of R34 of the Apple Family members featuring incest.

Or the quantity of Button's Mom / Button Mash slash R34...

@ Swicked : encouraging in that they're easy targets, and the payback is high, taking satisfaction in knowing you ruined for them something they enjoyed. Fooled You 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:That's it

Pinkie finally snapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVVtaWd8Pw
I was actually giggling the whole way through this. It started at the completely out-of-the blue leaping punch to Twilight's face, and peaked about the time Pinkie started using the fucking lyrics as weapons. That's an example of a fan work that makes me like Pinkie
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

I knew you'd like it.

You sociopathic you.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

well that whole fluttershy moment was hilarious I was not expecting it
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

swicked wrote:
Heh, well, sucks to be them, I suppose.
Due to my preferences, I like the connection... though the way the guy just shoves a bunch of DBZ energy attacks into the lot seems a bit absurd.
It's a video about a pink pony viciously beating her friends to death before destroying the world. For fun. I think a little absurdity is in order.

Anyway, have I mentioned how hilarious I found your avatar? Or, at least, how hilarious I found the mental images it gave me?

"Hey, uh, Trixie?"

"Sup, Twibro."

"Um....what are you doing?"

"Starin' at the sun. Thinkin' 'bout myself. Think' 'bout life. Beautiful world we live in, dog, I tell you what."

"Okay....I was just wondering, since.....you know....you've been up on this hill for three days. Have you been staring right at the sun the whole time?"

"Fuck if I know, girl. Haven't really been able to see for....like...a fuckin' while."

"Trixie! you need to come back home and--"

"Just cut it, Sparkybutt. You're harshin' my buzz. Harshin'. My. Buzz."

"You seriously need he--"

"You remember the last guy that harshed my buzz?"

"I-I.....no..."

"Me fuckin' neither. Think his name was Greg. Everything before Tuesday's really a blur. Did I have two dads, or did I dream that?"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

So, random interesting thought I had while walking back from class: in the Royal Wedding… How did Cadence know what a changeling was when no one else did? Oh, sure, maybe Chrysalis told her, but it occurs to me… if you wanted to infiltrate and were worried about being discovered… why not send two infiltrators? The original princess is disposed of, the primary infiltrator is "imprisoned", and the secondary infiltrator carries out a grand show. The "invasion" fails, of course, just as it was designed to, and the primary infiltrator settles into her role with nopony the wiser. If she slips up, well, she had a traumatic experience, you know… And who would accuse her of being a changeling now, after what happened to her?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey. Maybe that could work. Though if the changelings were smart enough to do something like this, chances are that the ponies would be smart enough to have high chances of finding it out sooner or later.

Unrelated random thought :

"Mustache Twirl" as the name of a pony villain.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote: Though if the changelings were smart enough to do something like this, chances are that the ponies would be smart enough to have high chances of finding it out sooner or later.
The same ponies that didn't notice that their captain/bridegroom was a brainwashed zombie are going to figure out a complex and multilayered plot? (which is pretty brilliant, Hinds. Hat-tipped to you)

Oh, well. These are the same ponies that panic in the face of a bunny stampede, and the same Royal Guard who have been useful and productive in any sort of crisis exactly zero times ever.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

swicked wrote:Eh, I don't like DBZ. Should have had her pull out a zanpakuto or try and find the one piece in their collapsed skulls.
I don't like completely over-the-top animes that try to be dramatic, either. Hilariously over-the-top action and violence have their place, but it's in absurdist, surreal comedy like the video, not in something meant to be taken seriously. 

Fuck, even Prototype is tame compared to lots of the animes out there, and most of those feature human or near-human protagonists while Mercer at least has the excuse of being a living virus colony with the mass of a freight train
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Fuck, even Prototype is tame compared to lots of the animes out there, and most of those feature human or near-human protagonists while Mercer at least has the excuse of being a living virus colony with the mass of a freight train
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 What6
...really, now? I haven't played Prototype, but I've seen a few lets play videos, and he kills a lot of people non-stop in as gruesome a way as can be, seems like. Everything from smashing to having them explode to form webs of muscle and flesh.
It's not super visceral due to the perspective you play it from, but it seems pretty darn over-the-top.
Key operator there being "Compared to". Yes, a man throwing an APC into a helicopter before hijacking another, leveling a military base, and ripping through an entire armored platoon with his bare hands is very, very over the top--but contrast with some anime where world-destroying waves are shot out of the assholes of everybody and their grandmother, and people die and come back to life approximately eight times a second, and it looks like a nature documentary in comparison
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I find it troubling, the quantity of R34 of the Apple Family members featuring incest.
I'm helping contribute to the problem.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I find it troubling, the quantity of R34 of the Apple Family members featuring incest.
In case y'all ain't acquainted with this chart, helpful incest diagram for pones.
Spoiler:

Also, on an unrelated note,

Cloudchaser is best pone.

Last edited by Scienza on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I exaggerate for effect somewhat, but anime in general still tends toward the ridiculously over the top, with little to no explanation (Attack On Titan features ordinary human beings zipping around like a hummingbird on speed using grapnel guns, completely ignorant of the fact that their spines should be torn in two right now. And that's still pretty low-key and grounded as far as animes go)
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 pm

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:In case y'all ain't acquainted with this chart, helpful incest diagram for pones.[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 37733__safe_applejack_princess-luna_princess-celestia_shipping_straight_big-macintosh_incest_cloudchaser_flitter_lotus_aloe_princest_spa-twins_applemac_twincest_applecest_pegacest

Also, on an unrelated note,

Cloudchaser is best pone.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 What7
Right, well, that list could hardly be exhaustive.
I mean, where's cheerilee and berry punch?
For that matter, where are the underaged pairings?
Kinda limited by the number of amusing incest puns that they can come up with.
Y'know, Alcoholic-Mother-Alcoholic?-Daughter-Cest doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Princest. Applecest was stretching it a bit too, but it's so ridiculously popular.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Is it just me, or did you used to have more reaction images? Seems nowadays you've got judging, condescending, snidely observing, and wat.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I exaggerate for effect somewhat, but anime in general still tends toward the ridiculously over the top, with little to no explanation (Attack On Titan features ordinary human beings zipping around like a hummingbird on speed using grapnel guns, completely ignorant of the fact that their spines should be torn in two right now. And that's still pretty low-key and grounded as far as animes go)
If you've only watched about 5 minutes of AoT, then the only zipping around they really do is in the intro, IIRC. And maybe the RC attacking a titan, which I think is supposed to look a bit strange.
And the intro is very misleading about how they actually do it. Much too fast.

It's explained away to some degree later on. The harnesses they wear help them to control 3DMG, and apparently it requires 3 years of "physical conditioning" to use effectively(and soldiers often get scared/demoralized/furious and get themselves killed). The actual grappling hooks don't give them the speed they have, either. It's mostly the gas jets, which are also explained to an extent.

It is somewhat self-aware in that respect. It does give explanations(like them or not), just not right off the bat and not all at once. But if you don't like it so much that you won't watch it for more than five minutes, then it's probably a waste of your time. The story only really kicks off at episode 4/5 anyway.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 pm

swicked wrote:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 No4
...wait, no, the other thing.
Go jump off a bridge, Frosty.
Imma do what I want.
You know, I wasn't even judging. I was making an observation. 

But, y'know what? Fuckin' fine. I will literally go. die. to support your laziness. I will jump straight off a fucking bridge and right into Hell. I will find the fatass motherfucker who runs the place, and I will earn my freedom through more sexual favors than you can begin to comprehend. I will come back to the land of the living, fucking sprint all the way to Missouri, jump up on your kitchen table, stand over your goddamn green-bean casserole and take a big ol' demon-cum-infused shit. Let's see the motherfuck reaction image to that.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
swicked wrote:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 No4
...wait, no, the other thing.
Go jump off a bridge, Frosty.
Imma do what I want.
You know, I wasn't even judging. I was making an observation. 

But, y'know what? Fuckin' fine. I will literally go. die. to support your laziness. I will jump straight off a fucking bridge and right into Hell. I will find the fatass motherfucker who runs the place, and I will earn my freedom through more sexual favors than you can begin to comprehend. I will come back to the land of the living, fucking sprint all the way to Missouri, jump up on your kitchen table, stand over your goddamn green-bean casserole and take a big ol' demon-cum-infused shit. Let's see the motherfuck reaction image to that.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 TjXT36A
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 pm

hahahah, hell isn't real
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:hahahah, hell isn't real
Tell that to my demon butt-baby, son.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I exaggerate for effect somewhat, but anime in general still tends toward the ridiculously over the top, with little to no explanation (Attack On Titan features ordinary human beings zipping around like a hummingbird on speed using grapnel guns, completely ignorant of the fact that their spines should be torn in two right now. And that's still pretty low-key and grounded as far as animes go)
If you've only watched about 5 minutes of AoT, then the only zipping around they really do is in the intro, IIRC. And maybe the RC attacking a titan, which I think is supposed to look a bit strange.

It's explained away to some degree later on. The harnesses they wear help them to control 3DMG, and apparently it requires 3 years of "physical conditioning" to use effectively(and soldiers often get scared/demoralized/furious and get themselves killed). The actual grappling hooks don't give them the speed they have, either. It's mostly the gas jets, which are also explained to an extent.

It is somewhat self-aware in that respect. It does give explanations(like them or not), just not right off the bat and not all at once. But if you don't like it so much that you won't watch it for more than five minutes, then it's probably a waste of your time. The story only really kicks off at episode 4/5 anyway.
Ketchup is right, titan is one of those shows which requires an investment of time to appreciate, and I mean it twists and turns and god help you if you look up spoilers...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
hahaha, your shit isn't a baby, just your shit infused with your father's cum...

okay I'm none now

Im off to the rape factory, gotta make that rape baby meat you know
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ketchup wrote:

Ketchup is right, titan is one of those shows which requires an investment of time to appreciate, and I mean it twists and turns and god help you if you look up spoilers...
Yeah, I also think you'll like it Frost because it is very Dark.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
hahaha, your shit isn't a baby, just your shit infused with your father's cum...

okay I'm none now

Im off to the rape factory, gotta make that rape baby meat you know
I think if any Admins were online right now we'd literally be put before a firing squad.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next