Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Plasticube
Downloaded Skill
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Derpmind
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Stringtheory
Kippershy
Katarn
Tytan
cb5
Ironmonger
Ketchup
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
24 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
RoboRed wrote:I would, but I'm a little too much in a state of "wtf" after the maple syrup nipples comment.
We were discussing dual prehensile sentient penises, and you draw the line at syrup nipples?
Besides, chocolate milk would be way better.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
RoboRed wrote:I would, but I'm a little too much in a state of "wtf" after the maple syrup nipples comment.
We were discussing dual prehensile sentient penises, and you draw the line at syrup nipples?
Damn straight. 

I want to make a comment about how one could adjust the content of their 'lovings', from chocolate milk to whiskey, to make oral play more enjoyable for both parties, but that would be dirty and wrong and I'd never say such a thing.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 pm

What he said. Chocolate milk is okay, but maple-goddamn-syrup? That's just not right...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Damn straight. 

I want to make a comment about how one could adjust the content of their 'lovings', from chocolate milk to whiskey, to make oral play more enjoyable for both parties, but that would be dirty and wrong and I'd never say such a thing.
Plus I'm pretty sure whiskey would burn coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Plus I'm pretty sure whiskey would burn coming out.
I'm pretty sure in the process of letting people jizz whiskey, they'd solve that problem
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Maybe. Could just be whiskey flavored instead of actual whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 pm

swicked wrote:...why would it burn?
The nipples are augmented to not do that... or not feel pain or something.
I don't get how there can be any counter-arguments to any of this sexual-enhancement talk, anymore.
How about whiskey doesn't taste sexy?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Unrelated, but I'm watching Star Trek: Into Darkness, and I find myself wondering why no one in this universe has personal shields. Any Trekkidorknerds wanna fill me in?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:58 pm

(I don't actually know, but from the way I've heard people talk about it it doesn't sound very sexy.)
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:59 pm

swicked wrote:...why would it burn?
The nipples are augmented to not do that... or not feel pain or something.
I don't get how there can be any counter-arguments to any of this sexual-enhancement talk, anymore.
I don't know, I've just heard whiskey burns going down so I guessed it would work the other way around. I could be completely wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Maybe. Could just be whiskey flavored instead of actual whiskey
Although the chocolate milk would be a lot easier to do. Even men have the enzymes necessary to lactate already, so modifications to the parts necessary to make choco-milk secretions wouldn't, from a standpoint of body modification, be that intensive.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am

I honestly don't have a clue. And the only time I've ever seen personal-shields involved with use by the Federation is in Star Trek Online.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 am

Mister Frost wrote:Unrelated, but I'm watching Star Trek: Into Darkness, and I find myself wondering why no one in this universe has personal shields. Any Trekkidorknerds wanna fill me in?
Technically, the Borg(I hope they make an appearance in the reboot movies...) do, but that's the only example I can think of.
Presumably, the Federation Starfleet doesn't use personal shields because they either are too heavy/bulky or the force-fields they use in portable forms elsewhere tend to deliver shocks on contact with skin and such. That combined with the lack of armour(because it's useless- they can vaporise rock with hand weapons anyway) would make them impractical.
If they tried hard enough, they probably could do it. They aren't a military, though, such things aren't too important.

Back to lurk.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 am

True, they technically aren't a military. They are, technically speaking, sending barely-trained young wide-eyed recruits to the jaws of waiting alien nightmares armed with cellphones and horridly-designed guns, but so long as their conscience is clear, I don't suppose that matters. No need for shields there, then.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 am

Ketchup wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Unrelated, but I'm watching Star Trek: Into Darkness, and I find myself wondering why no one in this universe has personal shields. Any Trekkidorknerds wanna fill me in?
Technically, the Borg(I hope they make an appearance in the reboot movies...) do, but that's the only example I can think of.
Presumably, the Federation Starfleet doesn't use personal shields because they either are too heavy/bulky or the force-fields they use in portable forms elsewhere tend to deliver shocks on contact with skin and such. That combined with the lack of armour(because it's useless- they can vaporise rock with hand weapons anyway) would make them impractical.
If they tried hard enough, they probably could do it. They aren't a military, though, such things aren't too important.

Back to lurk.
I may like next generation, but the thing that annoys me is that for a enemy that can adapt to anything you can throw at them the only option is to throw something at them that unless they can alter physics they can not block or shield. What I mean by that is that if you made a gun that fires it's projectile fast enough I don't give a shit what anyone says that is going to kill anything and everything. Unless it's a event horizon if the projectile is going fast enough it's fucking dead.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:42 am

abort abort!!!

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 HD7EEBAD7

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:45 am

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE REQUIRES A DRINK!!! GARGGLEBERRRLAAAAGGGBBBLEEAAAGGG
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 1186005_511879815567244_90350759_n
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:07 am

I think that's more...*ahem* GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE IS HANGOVER AND IN NEED OF SHOWER..AND SOME WATER.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:50 am

So..I was browsing internet and found this..

trixie:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 am

That looks painful...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:52 am

Those are cruel weapons. She smacks you over the head with them, and makes you fall on the wood that you received.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 am

That lady needs to calm her tits. Try being in the movie theatre when that shit happens. Some Jason rip-off is playing, you just finished off that gigantic drink you ordered, and your bladder is threatening to murder your family if you don't relieve yourself. You stand up abruptly, spooking the woman next to you, then Bam! Ambush.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 am

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Those are cruel weapons. She smacks you over the head with them, and makes you fall on the wood that you received.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Boobchucks
_____________________^_____________
I REFUSE TO CALM MY TITS!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:53 am

tytanbait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
tytanbait:
Yep, that'll do it.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 am

Tytanbait:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 am

I'll just leave it here.:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Tytanbait:
Oh I like that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:14 am

This is informative

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Tytanbait:
That works even better.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next