Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Plasticube
Downloaded Skill
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Derpmind
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Stringtheory
Kippershy
Katarn
Tytan
cb5
Ironmonger
Ketchup
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
24 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Interesting : http://www.blastr.com/2013-9-5/finally-stargate-coming-back-live-rebooted-film-trilogy-0
Skeptical Robo is skeptical, but he shall give it a fair chance.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Derpmind wrote:How's Canada doing these days?
(I've re-written this answer like 8 times now...)

We uh...

We're good. Everyone who is under 50 and doesn't own a Million Dollar Corporation hates our current government, but other than cheating in the last Election, our government has always sort of been... quiet.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 pm

So basically Canada is the United States, but not a loud.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Canada is the USA, only with better weather and my favorite ice cream chain. :| I'd definitely consider living there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:So basically Canada is the United States, but not a loud.
Yeah, honestly, it really is. Slight Cultural differences and more 'be nice to eachother, dickbag' laws is about it.
Cobalt wrote:Canada is the USA, only with better weather and my favorite ice cream chain. :| I'd definitely consider living there.
*clears throat* Did you just say that Canada has better weather then the US? *Turns head and laughs*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Canada is the USA, only with better weather and my favorite ice cream chain.
And it has poutine, which I would very much like to try.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Since my dad has satellite radio in some of the trucks I've decided to mix up what I listen to. Rather than sticking to the specialty channels that play songs from the 30s through the new 10s, I've done some channel surfing and found Canada Talks and Canada Laughs.
It's all the same. Especially the comedians. Just replace the city they mention with the American equivalent and it's the same jokes.

Though I do have to say, I've grown quite fond of the channel known as French Country. It's rather interesting hearing songs that would easily fit on any country music station, but sung in French.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:14 pm

It's time again for "not pony-art but is nonetheless really cool"
Spoiler:
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Canada is the USA, only with better weather and my favorite ice cream chain. :| I'd definitely consider living there.
*clears throat* Did you just say that Canada has better weather then the US? *Turns head and laughs*
I have never been in either the US or Canada, but from what I've heard and read of both, I have to echo Scyto's sentiment : Wat ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:We uh...

We're good. Everyone who is under 50 and doesn't own a Million Dollar Corporation hates our current government, but other than cheating in the last Election, our government has always sort of been... quiet.
Cheated, did they? Hmm.
Only recently decided to keep tabs on how our government works. Mostly because I'm taking a political science class as an elective.
Moodyman90 wrote:So basically Canada is the United States, but not as loud.
We have healthcare that people don't complain as much about, that's for sure.

Not really any way to prove this, but anecdotally people are more courteous, apparently there's a noticeable difference in the service industry especially.

As for the weather, it varies widely. It can be -40 or +40 where I live, and there seem to be more severe storms affecting the United States than Canada. Hurricanes don't get up here quite as often.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 pm

That may be so Ketchup, but hurricanes make the summer and fall months more fun.

Yeah they cause a lot of death and destruction if you're on the coast, but I'm just inland enough that a category 3 and above can and will be dangerous to us. Even if hitting the coast weakens them.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Event is starting, hope to see ya'll in there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 pm

This talk about weather got me curious about Ohio's weather records. The coldest temperature on record is -22 F for Cincinnati in 1994. Yikes.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Interesting : http://www.blastr.com/2013-9-5/finally-stargate-coming-back-live-rebooted-film-trilogy-0
That's kind of good news. I was a fan of sg-1 and a film series would be good financially for the franchise, but we'll have to see. Hopefully it doesn't get too dark, cause the whole reason why people loved sg-1, atlantis and such was cause even when it was dark there was still some humor and personality to it. If it becomes a gore fest I don't think it'll get off the ground.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:We uh...

Cheated, did they? Hmm.
Only recently decided to keep tabs on how our government works. Mostly because I'm taking a political science class as an elective.
During the Election, many phone calls were made across the country to known NDP and Liberal supports, telling them the locations to vote for their party representative had been moved.

It hadn't. A lot of last-minute voters missed the chance to vote.

It was proven that a 'unknown group' had been making these calls under the guise of the Conservative Party. There wasn't enough official evidence to convict them, so they got off free. But a lot of people believe they're responsible.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:57 pm

I normally don't like Vines, but most some of these are actually pretty funny.

Vines:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 pm

I will admit that a few of those were chuckle-inducing. Like that one where they just drop-kicked a dude.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:35 pm

@Weather
Yeah! You guys get snow all over, and it doesn't get so unbearable during the summer! Also, I have had poutine, and it is extraordinarily delicious. Would not mind having easier access to that at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:57 pm

I just went and saw Riddick.

Fucking.

Awesome.

Riddick doing what makes him awesome. Being a stone cold motherfucker.

Also nude women. At least 6. Five of them are in one scene, but zero shits given on my part.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:00 pm

@Weather

I'm on vocation for two weeks..guess what I got? Fucking rain for next month all day-every day and cold weather.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Tytan wrote:I just went and saw Riddick.

Fucking.

Awesome.

Riddick doing what makes him awesome. Being a stone cold motherfucker.

Also nude women. At least 6. Five of them are in one scene, but zero shits given on my part.
I'm plannin' on seeing that with the bros soon. Glad to hear it's worth it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Absconding__boreale_edition__by_tomgrakk-d6bkdsv
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Katarn wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Absconding__boreale_edition__by_tomgrakk-d6bkdsv
Every time I see this, I think that he's actually claiming Celestia's royal ass.

Can't say that I disagree. Crazy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Well, who says he isn't?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 pm

I doubt co would allow this...:
..but I wonder if Camo would then wear one with Fluttershy...or Luna Luna 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Dat royal plot.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Source of that patch.

from comments wrote:Hah, I'm under USFK in Korea (somewhat of a non-answer I suppose)-- but this isn't a real patch that I wear around the base, etc. I don't even want to think about what a sergeant major would do if he / she caught me waltzing around with this. Best case scenario:

SGM So-and-So: "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PATCH, SIR?!"

Me: "Er... Hello, Sergeant Major."

SGM So-and-So: "SIR! WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING TO ME WHY YOU HAVE A RAINBOW PEGASUS PATCH ON YOUR UNIFORM?"

Me: "Well I--"

SGM So-and-So: "ESPECIALLY SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FLUTTERSHY IS THE BEST PONY!"

Me: "..."

...And that would be awkward.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Katarn wrote:Source of that patch.

from comments wrote:Hah, I'm under USFK in Korea (somewhat of a non-answer I suppose)-- but this isn't a real patch that I wear around the base, etc. I don't even want to think about what a sergeant major would do if he / she caught me waltzing around with this. Best case scenario:

SGM So-and-So: "SIR! WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING TO ME WHY YOU HAVE A RAINBOW PEGASUS PATCH ON YOUR UNIFORM?"

SGM So-and-So: "ESPECIALLY SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FLUTTERSHY IS THE BEST PONY!"

Third Guy: "You're both wrong. It's Prince Blueblood!"

And then he was summarily executed.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Katarn wrote:Source of that patch.

Third Guy: "You're both wrong. It's Prince Blueblood!"

And then he was summarily executed.
Fourth Guy: "Actually, it's Butternut. You know, the eighteen-billionth background pony that everyone, as usual, has latched onto."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:13 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Oh fuck no. Get that Nazi bullshit out of my ponies.
Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next