Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+61
cb5
ARoundCorner
Warbalist
Walker006
U_Flame
Plasticube
Mister Nikel
Ametros
thatguyvex
nebulous
Regolit
MLPOCG
Retl
Cptadder
CamoBadger
Katarn
maxuglov169
delorean
Boing
FoolNeim
Mobius04
Tacoman587
tylertoon2
WovenTales
Luminous Lead
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
Snipehamster
Train Dodger
Mr. Snrub
squeak-anon
Leoman
Moodyman90
Caoimhe
hawkeye92
Quotidian
CD
Downloaded Skill
The Holy Tuna
Overthepacific
Valikdu
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Ketchup
AGurdel
jacky2734
Admiral Stoic Rum
Vergil
WavemasterRyx
Derpmind
OneMoreDaySK
Somber
Exodus Hero
Meleagridis
O. Hinds
Sindri
Icy Shake
SilentCarto
65 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 am

I've got a mishmash of chapters- between one and fourty-nine -getting modified today at around seven.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

hackesd
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

Meleagridis wrote:I've got a mishmash of chapters- between one and fourty-nine -getting modified today at around seven.
...But isn't that around the range I edited?

Oh, you did know that there were more spotted mistakes in Icy Shake's second spoiler, yes?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Train Dodger Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 am

OCD Powers, Activate!

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

In Chapter 5, Security goes shopping:

Chapter 5:
Train Dodger
Train Dodger
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:07 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Oh, you did know that there were more spotted mistakes in Icy Shake's second spoiler, yes?

No I did not. Whoopsie-ding, that's what I get for not opening editing tabs.

Train Dodger wrote:
Spoiler:

Didn't the bigwig at Flash Industries make a shield powered by things trying to break the shield? And wasn't the OIA taking interest in that meeting?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Train Dodger wrote:OCD Powers, Activate!

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

In Chapter 5, Security goes shopping:

Chapter 5:
Ah, thank you very much.

Train Dodger wrote:Also, that last line should probably be revised as follows:

[“I wasn’t going to let her die. I just… why do you trust her? You trust everypony. Watcher. Bottlecap. The Crusaders. You even trust me when I’ve told you that I want to shoot you.”]

The reasoning is simple. Morning Glory is included in "why do you trust her?", so he's essentially asking why Blackjack trusts Morning Glory twice. Also, in that example, "Even the Crusaders" was shortened to "The Crusaders", because if you remove "Morning Glory", then P-21 also says "even" when referring to himself in the very next sentence.
I disagree here. I read it as the second one being part of "You trust everypony." Sorry.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 pm

*lurk lurk lurk lurk
"Eh might as well join the discussion"
O. Hinds wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:So uh. Any news on progress? Haven't heard anything from Somber is quite a while.
In this thread on the thirtieth of May:
Somber wrote:Hee. Now you know what it's like...

In other news, no luck on the job front. Sick as a dog too, again. I dunno why but everytime I get a bug it hits me like a truck. Right now my skull feels pressurized. Fortunately Sindri donated some money so I could go to the doctor and get some antibiotics before it sets up shop in my lungs.

As far as 56 is concerned... ugh... its a mess. This whole year has been a mess! I wanted the Society to be one chapter and now it's turning into three! It's Hightower all over again. Sigh... I just need the school year over so I can focus on other things...
I know how Somber feels. It sucks trying to find a job right now cause everyone is coming out of school or college looking for jobs and not enough to go around :\
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:50 am

Somber wrote: I wanted the Society to be one chapter and now it's turning into three! It's Hightower all over again.

Called it.

At least now I know what to expect from it.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 30

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Overthepacific wrote:
Somber wrote: I wanted the Society to be one chapter and now it's turning into three! It's Hightower all over again.

Called it.

Game of Thrones style politiking is my guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Overthepacific wrote:

Called it.

Let me guess the moral of the new chapters is going to be, "Don't play game of thrones with a cyborg reaper?" [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 779695502
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Overthepacific wrote:

Called it.

The question is who's going to get a non consensual abortion. Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:

Glory would be my guess.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Overthepacific wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:

Glory would be my guess.
This is semi-plausible, which is worrying.

Back to top Go down

Post by CD Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Overthepacific wrote:

Called it.

Does this mean we'll get to see a dwarf pony smack Prince Splendid across the face?
CD
CD
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Scotch Tape ?

Or more likely either P-21 or the youngest of his sisters...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 pm

So...
Does Boo have a 200-year-old Fluffle Puff plushie, or does Fluffle Puff have a brand-new Boo action figure?
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilgidgit Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Pardon me for chiming in. Hello, I'm Evilgidgit, and I joined the forums today. I've never joined a Brony community before aside from silent observation of Equestria Daily and commenting on YouTube videos, but I'd thought I would finally join my fellow Bronies. I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons and I'd thought I would just say cheers to Somber and the editing team for the fantastic story so far (and love the original Fallout Equestria too).

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 459784477
Evilgidgit
Evilgidgit
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

http://evilgidgit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thatguyvex Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm

SilentCarto wrote:So...
Does Boo have a 200-year-old Fluffle Puff plushie, or does Fluffle Puff have a brand-new Boo action figure?

I say Fluffle Puff has Boo action figure, because I want a Boo action figure; with authentic snake-cake eating action.

Evilgidgit wrote:Pardon me for chiming in. Hello, I'm Evilgidgit, and I joined the forums
today. I've never joined a Brony community before aside from silent
observation of Equestria Daily and commenting on YouTube videos, but I'd
thought I would finally join my fellow Bronies. I'm currently on my
third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons and I'd thought I would
just say cheers to Somber and the editing team for the fantastic story
so far (and love the original Fallout Equestria too).

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone here seems friendly enough.
thatguyvex
thatguyvex
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 pm

@evilgidgit
Hello! Welcome and suchlike! Make to sure frequent other threads, too, there are fun times all around. This is the chit-chat thread, for instance, which is where crazy things and people go.

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Evilgidgit wrote:Pardon me for chiming in. Hello, I'm Evilgidgit, and I joined the forums today. I've never joined a Brony community before aside from silent observation of Equestria Daily and commenting on YouTube videos, but I'd thought I would finally join my fellow Bronies. I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons and I'd thought I would just say cheers to Somber and the editing team for the fantastic story so far (and love the original Fallout Equestria too).

I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons

third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons

third

third

Welcome aboard you crazy bastard. To the land of the craziest bastards.

tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Evilgidgit wrote:Pardon me for chiming in. Hello, I'm Evilgidgit, and I joined the forums today. I've never joined a Brony community before aside from silent observation of Equestria Daily and commenting on YouTube videos, but I'd thought I would finally join my fellow Bronies. I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons and I'd thought I would just say cheers to Somber and the editing team for the fantastic story so far (and love the original Fallout Equestria too).

I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons

third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons

third

third

Welcome aboard you crazy bastard. To the land of the craziest bastards.

And then I said to him, "Oatmeal Tylertoon2, are you crazy?"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Welcome!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Oh good a new poster! Twilight crazy
Time for the traditional PHCC (Project Horizons Comment Crew) first post gift! Pick one: a shotgun, a bottle of whiskey, or infinite sanity (don't pick the sanity, you'll miss out on many a fun time)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome to thread, please do enjoy your stay. And don't mind the voices, you'll get used to them. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 30 2113965524

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 am

Evilgidgit wrote: I'm currently on my third full-out readthrough of Project Horizons

Oh, man. I've read up to 34 four times, but all the way through? I have many words for the story after that. You sir are a braver soul than I.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilgidgit Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:03 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome. You don't find kindness like this over on the IMDb forums let me tell you.

I finished Chapter 17 last night, and it's kind of been a curiosity of mine what the Dealer's cards symbolise on the second page. I think I have an idea about most of them, but I'm curious about everyone else's views (if symbology is your thing). Here are some of my views:
-A pink mare on a cliff edge balancing on a ball holding a cupcake and a present - Obviously Pinkie teetering on the edge of addiction/insanity

-A white alicorn with a pair of scales - Princess Celestia and something to do with the balance of power.

-A pair of eyes eyes peeking out of a cage made of nine swords - Kind of vague this one, but I'd say something to do with the Marauders (since there are nine members) and the red eyes symbolise the monsters that most of them will become.

-An empty Wild Pegasus bottle with eight upturned shot glasses in a bar with a mare in the background - I'd say the foreshadowed destruction of the Marauders caused by Big Macintosh's relationship with Maripony/Twilight.

-A purple mare hanging from a rusty street light by her tail - Twilight's despair over the war and what she goes through.

-The moon overlooked by a black alicorn - Psalm/Lacunae and her doomed faith.

-A handsome stallion - Goldenblood.

-The black towers of Hoofington wreathed in green light - The horrors of Hoofington.

-Six swords piercing the clouds - Likely symbolises the Ministry Mares dooming Equestria/the exodus of the Pegasi.

-A yellow pegasus in front of a pool hugging a blue/grass ball - Fluttershy and the tragedy of her relationship with Goldenblood and her daughter.

Those are just my thoughts. What are yours?
Evilgidgit
Evilgidgit
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

http://evilgidgit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 am

Evilgidgit wrote:Pardon me for chiming in. Hello, I'm Evilgidgit, and I joined the forums today.
Welcome to the forum, Evil, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Three readings is certainly a lot of dedication, heh.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 am

Evilgidgit wrote:
-An empty Wild Pegasus bottle with eight upturned shot glasses in a bar with a mare in the background - I'd say the foreshadowed destruction of the Marauders caused by Big Macintosh's relationship with Maripony/Twilight.

How many Partypooper targets has Psalm been able to hit so far, and how many more until Unity...
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:14 pm

I had mostly forgotten about the cards, but the last one is probably Fluttershy, but the blue and green ball sounds like is means the world she wanted to save but ended up helping it's destruction.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:28 pm

"blue and green ball"

P-21 / Scotch Tape ? Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next