Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+29
Icy Shake
The Grim Thinker
iLateralGX
MrMagma
Game Master
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
XT Vengeance
Karasu
Caoimhe
Quotidian
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
tylertoon2
CannonFodder
Ketchup
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Kippershy
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Stringtheory
33 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 pm

I think the Underworld series should have taken the whole hybrid thing to the next level. The third movie should have featured a Sin-EaterDracoWerePireLitchMage.

Playing by New World Of Darkness rules, so the Sin-Eater and Litch parts kill each other and the Mage and Werewolf parts do the same, leaving you with approximately 30% of a body, but that body is a DracoPire. Gaze into its sole remaining eye and despair.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Draco as in Dragon
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Ah, but every day, your vocabulary is crowing. I don't know what lincuists decided to make that the rule, but it's clearly for the best.

Anyway, here's a thought to cnaw on: if a Sin-Eater is a soul broucht back from the land of the dead and merced with an ancient chost, and a werewolf is a human fused to a wolf spirit, then what is it that makes vampires the way they are?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:16 pm

This joke
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 IiuqGEd
Your head.

Look back at my post. In reference to you mentioning the awkward G->C change, I replaced every G in the post with C.

Also, in Old World Of Darkness, New World Of Darkness, D&D, and jus about any Mythos or fiction at all, they are very, very different creatures
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:26 pm

swicked wrote:But you didn't replace them all.

Didn't I, Swicked?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm referring to that post, up at the top of the page. Point out a single G in that post, and I will name my first clone-spawn after you.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm going to employ The Pilot Method.

That is not a G. That is a shoe. You are not making this argument, because you are a shoe. I can't name my clone-spawn Samantha, because you don't name shoes.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm

I am not a shoe. My clone spawn is shoe because of faults in the cloning tank, which is why you don't try to use a shoe as a cloning tank

My guns, however, are not shoes. Shoes cannot shoot bullets.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Mlfw7922-ed5
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

*ahem*

Thank you for coming, class. Today, we've come to talk about a most important topic, shoes.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "but Frost, I only own 24 pairs of shoes compared to your 134! Does this make me a bad person?"

Yes. Yes it does.

But, fear not. This is America*, the land of opportunity. Namely, the opportunity to own a shitload of shoes
*if you don't live in America, don't worry. I forgive you.

Now, some of you might be thinking "but I'm living paycheck to paycheck! I can barely put food in my childrens' food-holes! How can I afford so many shoes?"

You've answered your own question. You have children. You have any idea how much those things run on the black market? Hell, just break 'em down and sell 'em organ by organ, know the right people and you'll get twice as much.

Folks, it's a matter of priorities. Do you want that house? That car? That food? Or do you want shoes?

That's right, shoes. So follow my advise, and someday you, too, could have as many shoes as I.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 pm

swicked wrote:By the way, my mental picture of how you must look like in real life has been updated to the following:

I haven't heard of that video for years.
Nostalgia'd.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Ugh. Trying to come up with a idea of a action scene to draw of blackjack's new upgrades, but I'm drawing a blank. Curses art block strikes again.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:55 pm

CannonFodder wrote:Ugh. Trying to come up with a idea of a action scene to draw of blackjack's new upgrades, but I'm drawing a blank. Curses art block strikes again.

Make your own action scene?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 pm

in case of wat, deploy gif:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Reindeer%20cannon
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
CannonFodder wrote:Ugh. Trying to come up with a idea of a action scene to draw of blackjack's new upgrades, but I'm drawing a blank. Curses art block strikes again.

Make your own action scene?
Blackjack vs dawn?

Last edited by CannonFodder on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Guy-jumps-out-of-window-suddenly
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Wait I got it. Blackjack getting surgery. It's not a action scene, but all those intricate parts would be interesting to see how her parts work and look.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm

As someone who has taken a few courses in linguistics already and is planning to major in it, I feel obliged to point out that /k/ ("hard c") and /g/ ("hard g") share articulation, differing only in voicing. Meaning your tongue is in the same place and does the same things for both, but your vocal cords are vibrating when you say /g/ but don't for /k/. Also, Frost, that post was rather painful. Written g ≠ /g/. Sorry!
Shy
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm

What was painful? The near-G-less one, or the seminar on advise for procuring excessive numbers of shoes?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

The one with only one G. Probably one of those things that's funny until you learn too much about the subject (I think I remember enjoying doing the same a while ago), at which point the wrongness becomes painful. In my case, I've had the fact that written language does not accurately reflect spoken drilled into my head enough that seeing a reasonable switch (/g/→/k/) applied to the spelling rather than the sound just doesn't feel right anymore. Not complaining or saying to stop having fun (even with that), just commenting.

The shoes were actually pretty good.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 am

Oh, I knew that, factually, that was horribly, horribly wrong. I was just screwing with Swicked.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 am

I'm proud to say that I got my kindle fire hd working. I have no complaints other than the short battery.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I'm proud to say that I got my kindle fire hd working. I have no complaints other than the short battery.
That reminds me... I ended up getting a kindle paperwhite, instead.
I don't rightly recall what that is. I mainly got the Fire HD for net access away from home, then I went and got my stupid ass grounded and now I'm finding out just how useful the tablet is when I can't use my computer.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 am

I have a Kindle Fire that became somewhat redundant when I got an IPhone wand the Amazon app
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:11 pm

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I'm proud to say that I got my kindle fire hd working. I have no complaints other than the short battery.
That reminds me... I ended up getting a kindle paperwhite, instead.
Somehow I thought you meant "paperweight" :P
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Spoiler:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 3932362616

1) Keep this stuff in spoiler tags.
2) *flips every single table*

- CamoBadger
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 BxMDk
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:03 pm

SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Kippershy wrote:SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next