Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+29
Icy Shake
The Grim Thinker
iLateralGX
MrMagma
Game Master
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
XT Vengeance
Karasu
Caoimhe
Quotidian
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
tylertoon2
CannonFodder
Ketchup
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Kippershy
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Stringtheory
33 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by IncoherentOrange Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:41 am

I've kind of been out for awhile, as I'm sure you haven't noticed. Shoulda been here in the last little while so I could do such things as join the next RP, but whatever.

I'll be hanging around here a bit more often now that I'm less distracted and my immediate goal is achieved. On to the next, that being the sixth chapter of my story... I've got seven hundred and eight people as of now with my story on their favorites lists, and a daunting task is writing for such a huge number. (But at least I have fun writing it!) I've got to wonder how Somber feels under such pressure.

So a friend of mine, Regidar, has published a fanfic about Moira Brown (you know the one) going to Equestria. It's called Try Not to Die. Thought you lot might get a kick out of it.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 am

Hank Hill as a thug.
"Motherfuckin' yeehaw man I tell you hwhat"

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 am

Right so my brother is 14 and addicted to weed. just tried to pull the wool over my eyes when he smoked tonight. told me it was burning paper, he was smoking low quality crap.
I called him out on it, and he did not deny it.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:00 am

but...weed has been scientifically proven that it contains no addictive properties. The only way it could be considered addictive is personal habit of using it at a certain time of day, at which point it's more of routine than addiction.

Also, he tried to tell you it was burning paper? He does know that weed has a very distinct smell right?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:44 am

That may be true camo, it in itself is not addictive, but people can become addicted to almost anything.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:59 am

XT Vengeance wrote:That may be true camo, it in itself is not addictive, but people can become addicted to almost anything.
People say it isn't addictive, but it is addictive in pretty much the same way video games are.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 am

Exactly my point.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 am

Ketchup wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:That may be true camo, it in itself is not addictive, but people can become addicted to almost anything.
People say it isn't addictive, but it is addictive in pretty much the same way video games are.

the issues with the family that have gone on and he tried it and got addicted to the high he gets off it. its that feeling he wants. Its like here you want to leave the computer but what if someone posts and you miss your turn?

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 am

Anything that can provide any sort of positive feedback can be addicting. It does not necessarily need any sort of chemical to cause a dependency. Sure it is a big factor but not the only one.

I should know. Father got addicted to the stuff, we told him to quit. He chose it over us. Combine that with some other things it pretty much sums up why we left. Definitely not in the territory of cigarettes in terms of addiction (due to lack of chemical that actually causes dependency) but far from non-addicting.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 am

Mister Frost wrote:What game is that, Kip?

Farcry 3
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am

CamoBadger wrote:Hm. Might work for Broken Bonds

Hahaha. god damn, I clicked start and then saw this right after... while thinking the exact same thing. sort've.
Hoping it will fit somewhere, think I can find a space for it to go. Depends on how the song progresses, but it may very well fit an upcoming part.

EDIT:
OHSI- I REMEMEBER THIS SONG

YES YES IT WILL.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 am

iLateralGX wrote:Anything that can provide any sort of positive feedback can be addicting. It does not necessarily need any sort of chemical to cause a dependency. Sure it is a big factor but not the only one.

I should know. Father got addicted to the stuff, we told him to quit. He chose it over us. Combine that with some other things it pretty much sums up why we left. Definitely not in the territory of cigarettes in terms of addiction (due to lack of chemical that actually causes dependency) but far from non-addicting.
While your use of the word "addicting" instead of "addictive" is a pet peeve of mine, I agree with your statement.

As for the second part, that is just sad for all parties involved. I don't find most things to be sad, but that stuff hits me in the metaphorical "feels".
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Right so my brother is 14 and addicted to weed. just tried to pull the wool over my eyes when he smoked tonight. told me it was burning paper, he was smoking low quality crap.
I called him out on it, and he did not deny it.

What you gonna do?
Personally I think there's a fine line in smoking weed in general and being an addict, and smoking weed in general is okay if you're mature about it.
However, at 14 he doesn't even have a job to pay for it and lying to you doesn't show maturity.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 am

Kippershy wrote:*snip image*

Edit:

Oh, I'll "exit the cave" with my "knife" alright...
And that's why she's known as "Wicked Slit"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am

Knife-fights and sex, in my experience, are remarkably similar.

Always ends with lots of blood and howls of pain for my partner
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 am

IT'S OFFICIAL.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 am

Mister Frost wrote:Knife-fights and sex, in my experience, are remarkably similar.

Oooookay...

I guess I know where revilers come from, now Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 am

Frost, don't try it. I'm the one with the girth here.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

Mister Frost wrote:Knife-fights and sex, in my experience, are remarkably similar.

Kippershy wrote:Frost, don't try it. I'm the one with the girth here.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Tumblr_lspwyx2bWU1r2qjhxo1_500
I don't know where this is going...but I have a bad feeling of where it MIGHT go.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Bite-the-pillow-18549
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I don't know where this is going...but I have a bad feeling of where it MIGHT go.
Probably somewhere around here.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:46 pm

@Harmony: Right now I'm not sure if you know what I talk about and is just messing around, or if you actually want me to tell xD

@Camo: Now, now, you always need more mental images xD

@O.Hinds: Ah, okay. Well, they'd still need to know how it worked... scratch that, this is PH, as long as they have high enough Repair, they magically know everything about it xD

@Kipper: And I'm... again, we need a decent word for this xD

@Robo: Not sure why, but I feel like I want to make a "Bite the pillow, I'm going on dry!" version xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Harmony: Right now I'm not sure if you know what I talk about and is just messing around, or if you actually want me to tell xD
It seems that they work, my plans to get you cuntfused.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
@Camo: Now, now, you always need more mental images xD

@Robo: Not sure why, but I feel like I want to make a "Bite the pillow, I'm going on dry!" version xD
But I already have enough of them!

At first I was like 'oh god why', but then I realized how funny that would be.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm

What kind of "pillows" would she be referring about in this particular case, I wonder ?...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 00a
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Hahahhaha. I love you guiz
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Things are as usual, I see...

So weird. Carry on.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Well, there's another similarity between sex with me and a knife fight.

I don't go in through a preexisting hole. I make a new one.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next