Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+29
Icy Shake
The Grim Thinker
iLateralGX
MrMagma
Game Master
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
XT Vengeance
Karasu
Caoimhe
Quotidian
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
tylertoon2
CannonFodder
Ketchup
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Kippershy
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Stringtheory
33 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:47 am

...Why did somebody brohoof the dice roll bot?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by MrMagma Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 am

It has feelings too, Robo. Don't be judgmental. Spike

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Liiiiiieeeessssss...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 pm

@Kim
Lol, nice! (@both the tabs and the "hanging out") My New Year was pretty uneventful. Skyped with a few friends and we all said Happy New Year etc. when it hit midnight. I think I said it here, too.

In other news, I had a doctor check-up today. Thoughts:
-Nose sprays are weird. Got my flu vaccine via one, and I almost prefer a shot - neither really hurts, and I don't end up feeling weirdly congested afterwards.

-Apparently I am perfectly healthy, and have gained no weight since last check-up. This despite drinking all the eggnog at Christmas and punishing my heart with daily caffeine binges (though not lately, 'cos it's a break). Yay! However, I am still half an inch under six feet, and this does not seem apt to change until I start shrinking. Boo!

-My doctor is very friendly all of a sudden. We chatted for 70% of the check-up. I was worried I was being surreptitiously psych eval'd. =P (If I was, I think I passed Twilight Sparkle )

-Hospital gowns are confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 pm

@Harmony: ... not sure if you are aware of it, but you just made a very accurate word pun (technically) to what happened [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 524433800

@OAC: Heh, thanks.

And never gotten one nasal... had other plans for something nasal though, one that has raised more than just contemplations about it. [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 779695502 But yeah, going with my fear of needles, nose spray might be a decent choice... xP

Last part seems a bit random, but eh, what can you do as said heh.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karasu Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Spoiler:

I was referring to these ones katt..so i guess i need to talk with Val and Camo. reading things for science is fun! [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 3932362616 right iron?

Karasu
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Addendum to doctor stuff. Whatever was in the vaccines is finally having the mentioned side effect (lightheadedness). Sooooo I'm gonna go try to sleep this off. See y'all in a bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Karasu wrote:
I was referring to these ones katt..so i guess i need to talk with Val and Camo. reading things for science is fun! [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 3932362616 right iron?
Zis pony understands! Twilight Sparkle

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Harmony: ... not sure if you are aware of it, but you just made a very accurate word pun (technically) to what happened [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 524433800
Apart if it had to do with self-harm, then no, I probably have no idea what kind of business it could be related to. Or, well, I may have some ideas... But it's quit blurry.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:50 pm

@Kara: Yeah, I know. Kinda guessed that. I still randomly felt like mentioning that I did mention a Chrys one, so you technically put the term incorrectly... or something xD

@Harmony: Lets just leave it at that it's related to a term people call cats, which also applies to something else xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Harmony: Lets just leave it at that it's related to a term people call cats, which also applies to something else xD
C'mon, don't pussy out and tell me what it is !
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:00 pm

@Katt & Harmony: Reading that exchange...I really didn't need the mental picture I just got...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

That's a pretty literal interpretation of hanging on someone's lips.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@O.Hinds: Had more in thought that it was zebra tech that wasn't meant to be taken off or something weird. And that self-destructed and stuff. It might not have an access panel... or was it tinkered with? It was, wasn't it?
It was, yes; that's why it speaks in Pony in the first place.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm

From the RP OOC thread.
Camo:"All I want to happen is for Eve to lick someone's ass at some point and mention how tasty it is.

Because for the first time, we would never know if it was sexual or because she's a cannibal...and I would probably die laughing"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm

You people seem to take that RP in some weird places, lemme tell you that.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:You people seem to take that RP in some weird places, lemme tell you that.
You know what really takes the cake? He says this right after an interaction between Eve and Iron Fury's father, Cast Iron.
Crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

He's just a little bit rusted, is all.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:He's just a little bit rusted, is all.
Cast Iron:"...I really, really hate zeh rain." *stands there still as a statue*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Cast Iron:"...I really, really hate zeh rain." *stands there still as a statue*
Hehe
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 2013-01-03_00001_zps6803de75

Edit:

Oh, I'll "exit the cave" with my "knife" alright...
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 pm

What game is that, Kip?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Dammit Kipper! That much laughter can't be healthy!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Mister Frost wrote:What game is that, Kip?
Farcry 3, great game with a plot that start great and ends up in racist town.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Haven't heard much about it. I've heard FC1 was good and FC2 was shit, though
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Haven't heard much about it. I've heard FC1 was good and FC2 was shit, though
Farcry 2 was annoying with some bright spots and a good story. Farcry 3 is tons of fun but it wears repetitive and the story starts well. IE you start the game as a douchebag rich kid, then shit goes south and you start slowly evolving from a idiot into a harden warrior. See in the opening you get captured by Pirates... of the Somalian kind who want to ransom you then sell you into (sex)slavery. You escape and the first part of the game is about getting your friends back. Then the mid point of the game hits and all that slow buildup gets tossed out the window for your rambo antics.

Also you get a magical tattoo, that's fun.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 am

This song would be great for an FO:E side-story.

tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 am

Hm. Might work for Broken Bonds
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am

I watched a lot of movies over my break and let me just point out some symbolism/ themes:

Avatar: Humans are bastards, and hippies are Ubermench

Rambo (newest one): Don't talk shit about old people

Every Michael Bay movie: the most *explosion* thing about *tits* is *chase scene*

Alien: Everything is dicks.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 am

Mister Frost wrote:I watched a lot of movies over my break and let me just point out some symbolism/ themes:
Alien: Everything is dicks.
Welcome to the art of Giger
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next