Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
WovenTales
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Caoimhe
RoboRed
CannonFodder
iLateralGX
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Plasticube
Kippershy
Quotidian
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Stringtheory
Kattlarv
Frost
IncoherentOrange
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
27 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 am

The VA of Chief Thunderhooves also voices the Daemon Prince, I noticed it immediately when I first started watching the show. I'll probably reference daemonic buffalo somewhere in my work. XD

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 am

Linky

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 am

Ironmonger wrote:Linky
Always fabulous. This is the Way of the Fashionista.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 am

I went from Minecraft to this, but I have the biggest fucking grin on my face. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 pm

A belated Merry Christmas to all of you from St. Francis, WI!
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:48 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Blimps

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm

This is the first Christmas I've had with snow in about 9 years. I am happy and contented.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:22 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 CarltonDanceGIF

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 pm

>snow
>Texas

Uuuuuh....
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:>snow
>Texas

Uuuuuh....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 130856000524
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 47536%20-%20Sweetie_Belle%20animated%20sweetie_derelle%20train
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 D61

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 pm

So, I am finally back home from Chrsitmas vacation. Got more stuff to open once I got back from my sister and her boyfriend (they couldn't come with). They got me lots of clothes...and a pair of Rainbow Dash PJs.

So, since they were given right in front of my parents, they now know I'm a brony. They seem to be indifferent. I went and did most of the explaining to my mom and she was like, "Huh, that's weird. Okay.", and dad got distracted by something shiny in the kitchen during the explanation. (he's kinda out of it from all the driving anyways)

*shrug* Sooo...yeah. I had to tell them at some point anyways. I'm just glad it wasn't completely awkward or bad. Definitely a load off my mind.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:>snow
>Texas

Uuuuuh....
He said he was in Colorado.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 pm

@Robo
Speaking of ponies and parents, I actually watch MLP with my mom occasionally. She likes Pinkie Pie, which is funny considering she pretty much IS Pinkie Pie mixed with Rainbow Dash.

My dad is like Big Mac but he talks a lot more. Well, more like Little Mac since he's like 5'5"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

I am in Denver Colorado. Snow yay. Oh and an awesome view of the peaks. I won't be in Breckenridge I am disappointed.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 am

just found this bit of headcanon in the EQD comments:
CptPudgeMuffin wrote:Maybe Lightning Dust wasn't kicked out.

Maybe she was taken to an elite training facility. A facility that specializes in making ponies that excel at solo flying, into elite one-pony assault teams that are utilized to take down insurrectionist organizations located throughout Equestria and even the world.

These operatives would have to be indoctrinated into the program discretely, due the highly stealth based nature of their missions. Certain operations may require the soldier to go deep undercover in order to infiltrate enemy organizations. The operative may need to stay in their assigned persona for months, years, decades even! One pony who recognizes them as that "mare who got accepted into the Special Ops program at the Academy" and the whole operation is a bust.

Therefore it was necessary to make it appear that Dust was expelled from the Academy all together to lower suspicion if she is recognized in future operations.

Lightning fits the psychological and physical aspects of the role too. She is a driven individual who pushes herself and refuses to give up regardless of the dangers of the situations. Though brashness and cockiness can be a hindrance to a team effort, they can be great tools for a solo operation. She is physically one of the best, if not the best cadet Demonstrating stellar speed, endurance, strength, reflexes, and coordination.

She would be highly ideal for independent operations out in the field. She simply required focused training and a stealthy alibi. That's what really happened.

...let the fanfics commence!
totally accepting that this is what happened to Lightning Dust in the FO:E-verse, she becomes a high ranked comando in the Ministry of Awesome
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

This.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:52 am

And what of Babs in Manehattan? If I recall, Littlepip and company are roaming in that area.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 am

stringtheory wrote:just found this bit of headcanon in the EQD comments:
CptPudgeMuffin wrote:Maybe Lightning Dust wasn't kicked out.

Maybe she was taken to an elite training facility. A facility that specializes in making ponies that excel at solo flying, into elite one-pony assault teams that are utilized to take down insurrectionist organizations located throughout Equestria and even the world.

These operatives would have to be indoctrinated into the program discretely, due the highly stealth based nature of their missions. Certain operations may require the soldier to go deep undercover in order to infiltrate enemy organizations. The operative may need to stay in their assigned persona for months, years, decades even! One pony who recognizes them as that "mare who got accepted into the Special Ops program at the Academy" and the whole operation is a bust.

Therefore it was necessary to make it appear that Dust was expelled from the Academy all together to lower suspicion if she is recognized in future operations.

Lightning fits the psychological and physical aspects of the role too. She is a driven individual who pushes herself and refuses to give up regardless of the dangers of the situations. Though brashness and cockiness can be a hindrance to a team effort, they can be great tools for a solo operation. She is physically one of the best, if not the best cadet Demonstrating stellar speed, endurance, strength, reflexes, and coordination.

She would be highly ideal for independent operations out in the field. She simply required focused training and a stealthy alibi. That's what really happened.

...let the fanfics commence!
totally accepting that this is what happened to Lightning Dust in the FO:E-verse, she becomes a high ranked comando in the Ministry of Awesome
Interesting idea...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 am

Going to Houston!

I gotta pee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Diomedian Pony ambush!
You know what this calls for?

Take a guess...:

Also, weird shit often happens when you screw around with the RAW files. In my case it was inevitable, as I'm testing the mod and fixing stuff on the fly. At least the world still loads. Still, I haven't expected...
...this...:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 pm

swicked wrote:Got three 50 dollar giftcards for steam for christmas.
Pretty good sales on steam right now.
Got deadlight, uplink, mark of the ninja, sims3 and its ambitions expansion with the first card.

Anyone else been taking advantage of the steam sale?
The Walking Dead, Wargame: European Escalation(which I don't like and regret buying), Company of Heroes DLCs, a few Magicka DLCs, and I gifted CoH with DLCs to a friend.
And I just bought Mount and Blade: Warband. This brings the money I've been saving for nothing in particular down from $1015 to $885.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 pm

This is the best thing ever.
Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Presenting: rule 34, spontaneously generated by Dwarf Fortress.
Yes, it can do this.
Spoiler:

I'm expecting DF to ask "does this runtime have a soul?" any day.

Last edited by Valikdu on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Firstly, in regards to the Dash episode: There was recently an "alternate ending" shown on EQD. Which seems to be confirmed "legit".

Secondly: *Cackles madly* I've actually finished the flash on time! Just going to cram in easter eggs in it now :D
Though, still stuck with seeming worthless pre-readers on FiMFiction... I'm up in 5+ now that I never hear from again. Not sure what to make off that xD But eh, this one might give it back, said they'd be done before the holidays, but I guess they could have gotten busy.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:17 pm

I hope everybody had a great Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)!

Mine was not that spectacular. We got robbed on the 21st while we were moving into our new house. My room was the main target and they took all the Xbox 360 and PS3 games (24 games in total) and my laptop. They also stole 4 Christmas presents one of which was mine. So put it simply I was pissed. Fortunately my desktop, TV and game consoles were already at the new house so I still have them. So even though it is bad it could have been much much worse.

I can give you a non abridged version later but I have to go out and eat right this instant so I have to cut it short.

Anywho hope everybody had a great Christmas and that the new year treats y'all well!
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 pm

swicked wrote:
I've always thought Magicka looked really fun. Unfortunately, I've have had a hard time getting into it, lacking anyone to play it with.
Magicka is very fun indeed. I play it with a friend of mine.
iLateralGX wrote:snip
The people who prey on those who go on vacations and the like during holidays are clever bastards.
At least you didn't lose everything. I'd be pissed too, though having 3 dogs would be a deterrent.

Last edited by Ketchup on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

@ Lateral : man, that sucks. Hope you're not taking it too bad.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm

The writer of that episode (I think?) tweeted a rejected script. Instead of whatshername getting tossed out of the Academy, she comes to accept that she was wreckless and she and RD trade places. Later Dash is awarded a "best in the class" award and says that Spitfire is watching her for a possible future career in the Wonderbolts.

Basically the unused ending redeemed the "villain" and everyone was happy. It was interesting to see this compared to the ending we got because I like the idea that not everyone chooses the path of remorse and righteousness in the end and some suffer greatly for their mistakes.

You can still tell they slapped the ending together quickly though and the episode suffers for it.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Those situations are different because they are "big bad" villains. While a change of heart is possible, that's not the same as an average pony who was just overzealous. I'd say the impact is far greater than even the Gilda episode. Lightning Dancer wasn't being outwardly malicious. In fact I can see beginning of series Dash doing the same thing.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next