Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Meleagridis
Quotidian
Moodyman90
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
Iluvatar
Game Master
Nightfire
OneMoreDaySK
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Kattlarv
RoboRed
Kippershy
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
27 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 pm

He's talking about something I said to him during the time I thought Erumpet was you (that whole thing is still messing with my memories). Frost was my editor for a while but Erumpet pointed out that there were still grammatical errors.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Anyway, I could have a look. Just tell me what you want me to focus on.

I'd like someone to grammar it, if possible.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 45165_254124388047937_40586935_n

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 pm

IncoherentOrange wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Anyway, I could have a look. Just tell me what you want me to focus on.

I'd like someone to grammar it, if possible.
Not sure I can help you on that one.

Maybe I'll try to read your fic later on anyway. If I do, I'll notify you if I see something I find unacceptable.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:

Maybe I'll try to read your fic later on anyway. If I do, I'll notify you if I see something I find unacceptable.
Oh Lawd I knew that there was some Lemon Grab inbound.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:unacceptable.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

The more I see stuff like this...the more I know that I've found my people!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm

I must go. My planet needs me.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Kattlarv wrote:

@Cpt: Zardos? Secondly, it's actually a thing: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aDFNERqYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg around 3 $ a can. And thirdly: That was about having to do... "stuff" while outside, and knowing how to do said stuff standing is far superior to doing it crouching xP
Also, I've never been drunk, I never drink. Done it twice (~1 glass each each time) unless counting holidays like new year.
My Zardoz (Thank you everyone who corrected my spelling may you be lightly inconvenienced at an inopportune moment) reference was a reference to the first part of your post about getting thrown out of the group for no completing the dicks. Zardoz is a wonderfully terrible move staring Sean Connery in his worst role ever.

Also I did not imply you drank, only that your openness and personality was that of someone who has done so. It has been my impression that most people are closed books telling you nothing and getting mad when you don't get the byzantium clues and hints they drop. Your contrasting behavior is refreshing even if it is perhaps far to open in forum about pastel colored ponies. Perhaps, I'm not admin or mod staff so hey knock yourself out it's my impressions only.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I must go. My planet needs me.
Capitaine Planète! XD

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

And yet all my jokes are "Crossing the line" *bitterness*

It's like every party I've ever been to . Sure, Jimmy, bring the pot-brownies. Then I show up with some crystal meth cupcakes and suddenly I'm the wierdo.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Spontaneous epileptic combustion.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 252547_o

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm

FoE: Starlight updated. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
And yes this fandom is pretty damn cool. MURICA!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

swicked wrote:*wears a pony shirt in public for the first time ever on a trip to staples*
*first sales associate that comes to help me pick out an office chair is a brony and compliments the shirt*

This fandom is somethin' else ^_^
Awesomeness. Rainbow Dash
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am

Just hung out with Mister Frost for a bit.
Ironmonger:"Imagine firing a flare gun into oncoming traffic."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 am

FiMFiction just changed, like, a lot.

And now it loads slow. Damn you, IE8 standards set as default for no discernable reason!
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 am

A new FoE fic was being added like every 30 seconds. I commented on a few and upvoted them, also attention whoring-out my story. Past a certain point I'm like "FIMFICTION STAAAAAAAHP!". My page was beeping like an alarm!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 am

Aegis shield uploaded a story as they did their update and now the chaper to his story is effed
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 am

It's a good thing I didn't do any work today then. Might have lost my edits.
Pic unrelated:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 am

'All schools are closed today due to pending weather conditions.'

*Looks out the window* *Nothing*

Whatever you say, East Anglophone School District.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 am

IncoherentOrange wrote:'All schools are closed today due to pending weather conditions.'

Lucky bastard.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am

Mister Frost wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:'All schools are closed today due to pending weather conditions.'

Lucky bastard.
I'll better it, when I was growing up we got two feet of snow in North Carolina two days after winter break ended. As a result school was cancelled for the next three weeks. Meaning two weeks off, then three glorious weeks off.

Then four years later I'm in school in Connecticut and we get two and a half feet of snow... and don't even get an hour delay. Because in Connecticut there is a tax specifically for snow removal. And the tax is high enough snow plow drivers are very enthusiastic to come to work.... also most of them have flamethrowers for those hard to reach places.

State Government provided flamethrowers of course.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 am

@IncoherentOrange: I don't know if you got your editing thing covered yet, but since I don't have anything better to do with my free time (except glorious dwarf fortress) I would be able to give it a look if you so wish.
@Iron'snameconfusion: The funny thing was he thought I was harmony, so he asked me some questions about being French and speaking French, and I actually was raised in France but I've never told the forum that before. So I was all like "what the fuck creeper, how do you know me?" in my head before it clicked that Iron just made a mistake.
@episode: my favoritest part, "99 BUCKETS OF OATS ON THE WALL, 99 BUCKETS OF OATS" and also "41 BUCKETS OF OATS ON THE WALL, TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND...[please wait while sweetie.exe is loading]... 40 BUCKETS OF OATS ON THE WALL."
Sadly, I too foresee an influx of Scootadash ship fics. Hopefully there will be some good (non-sexual) ones at least.
@School: well since I have above a 4.0 and am taking five AP classes and a computer programming class and I wrestle, my mom let's me skip school whenever I feel like it. Like today for example, fuck school today Ima stay home and pony out.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Erumpet wrote:@IncoherentOrange: I don't know if you got your editing thing covered yet, but since I don't have anything better to do with my free time (except glorious dwarf fortress) I would be able to give it a look if you so wish.

Please, go ahead. Link's in my siggy.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, snow is coming down now at quite a fast rate, and it was raining earlier.
Doesn't look like it should close school, though.

Funny thing is, last night I was wondering when the next long weekend would be, or if we'd get one before Christmas break. I dismissed the possibility that we'd get a snow day today...
Funny how things turn out.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Wait, they closed your school because you MIGHT get bad weather? Holy crap Scootaloo When I was in high school I still had to go in 1ft of snow.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 pm

@imcoherentorange: I suppose it's the one marked as this one in your signature? Sorry I just know you have written several stories and don't want to do the wrong one.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

Wait, they closed your school because you MIGHT get bad weather? Holy crap Scootaloo When I was in high school I still had to go in 1ft of snow.
They once kept it open and we got a blizzard at the end of the day. A lot of people were apparently upset, and last year for the first time for a few years they closed at lunch. For a good reason.
And by 1 foot of snow I presume you mean snowfall, because 1 foot isn't much snow.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 pm

It's not much for us, but back in those days I actually had to walk to school because driving would be a waste of gas (I was like 2 miles away). And I'm not completely sure what you mean by snowfall, but if you mean it's still coming down then yes. I think the only time we had school cancel for snow was the time it snowed 4 feet overnight...that was fun.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 pm

CamoBadger wrote:It's not much for us, but back in those days I actually had to walk to school because driving would be a waste of gas (I was like 2 miles away). And I'm not completely sure what you mean by snowfall, but if you mean it's still coming down then yes. I think the only time we had school cancel for snow was the time it snowed 4 feet overnight...that was fun.
I rarely walk to school and somewhat frequently I walk home. Too lazy. I'm walking lesser that usual now that it is December.
Yeah, that is what I meant by snowfall.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next