Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Meleagridis
Quotidian
Moodyman90
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
Iluvatar
Game Master
Nightfire
OneMoreDaySK
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Kattlarv
RoboRed
Kippershy
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
27 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

I've seen some 4chan threads but haven't actually been there. I don't have the time to be messing around the internet that much.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kippershy Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Liar.

4chan is mostly shit. /b/ is 97.5%shit.
However, there is that remaining 2.5% of gold.

/g/ is about 70-80% shit, so still shit but nowhere near as bad.

/co/... well, all they're good for is having picked up on MLP

/v/ are all neckbeard /v/irgins with poor taste in games, bar one or two.

/soc/ is... lets just not.

/x/ is kiddies trying to be mysterious and failing horribly.

/fit/ and /pol/ are faggots of the highest order.

/a/ takes the fucking cake and deserves to burn in a fire.

/mlp/ can suck me.

...Did I miss anything?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Interesting. How long until someone makes a video of Trixie's Red Rays of Pwning with reaper sounds?

And the "Leaving Ponyville" scene could use Clint Mansell music.

And Zecora telling Twilight that size matters not.

And here's this:

Last edited by Valikdu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Kippershy wrote:Liar.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 31052540

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

So the Crysis 3 requirements were released today. I fit into Recommended (My GPU is lagging behind) as otherwise I'd be in high performance.

Direct X 11 and above so if you don't have at least a Nvidia 500 series or an ATI 5000 series get on out of there.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Vista/7/8 or GTFO
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Vista/7/8 or GTFO
Speaking of Crysis 3, I'll withhold judgement but Crysis 1 was an amazing thing. When released it took current generation systems and kicked sand in their faces. It was the game you built your system for because right out of the gate Crysis melted down your video card and laughed in your face.

Crysis 2 was not this, it was pretty but it ran perfectly well on medium range systems of the day.

Hopefully Crysis 3 will be Crysis 1 again, I want an excuse to upgrade. I want my video card to beg for mercy. I want my system to let out the pained death howls of eternal torment.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm

*Mumbles angrily about DirectX 9c*
I'm not that interested in Crysis anyhow.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

I haven't even played Crysis 2 [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 779695502

Anyhow, I'm at a point, since a year or two now, where I'm more entertained by shitty strategy games with shitty graphics than by the latest AAA blockbusters.

Which is a shame, really, given how powerful my PC is and how much I spent on it.

*look at his 360 and the used games he recently bought* Meh. I never get to play anymore anyhow...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm

So an art friend of mine just drew this for me.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:24 pm

I really need to read more than the first chapter of that...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

CamoBabs wrote:I really need to read more than the first chapter of that...

And I need to read All That Remains. I got about 2 chapters in, and then SQUIRREL and that was 4 weeks ago.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

I thought it just wasn't your kind of story? Spike (I see EVERYTHING)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 pm

CamoBabs wrote:I thought it just wasn't your kind of story? Spike (I see EVERYTHING)
Look. Look with your special eyes. Also if you like the story give it a thumbs-up, those dislikes are making me look bad!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBabs wrote:I thought it just wasn't your kind of story? Spike (I see EVERYTHING)
Look. Look with your special eyes. Also if you like the story give it a thumbs-up, those dislikes are making me look bad!
you can ignore like four of them, there are a couple of FO:E hating trolls on FiMfiction who down vote every FO:E story
also I think he was talking about Frost not reading his story (which is very good)

Last edited by stringtheory on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

stringtheory wrote:
you can ignore like four of them, there are a couple of FO:E hating trolls on FiMfiction who down vote every FO:E story
I need to shoot those trolls.
"FREEZE ASSHOLE I CAN SEE YOU CLIPPING THROUGH THE DOOR!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
I need to shoot those trolls.
"FREEZE ASSHOLE I CAN SEE YOU CLIPPING THROUGH THE DOOR!"
yeah, I wish there was a way to physically affect someone through the internet...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 pm

#leaves mine by the door#

Come get me jack ass....
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:42 pm

When I found that "worst Pony forum" that badmouthed FoE nonstop, Kkat was around and went and signed up to it to defend her story and they deleted her post. :(
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

stringtheory wrote:
yeah, I wish there was a way to physically affect someone through the internet...

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm interrupting this thread for this piece of randomness:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 DRW40k_Christmas_Edition_by_DaRealWurld40k
you may now resume your troll hating
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm

SWEAR WORDS!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

I need to have an automated system that does that every time you make a Yog-Sothoth-Damned pun.

@Camobabs: sorry, you're right. It was Broken Bonds that got SQUIRREL'd. Come to think of it, I wasn't a massive fan of that, either. Eh, I'll upvote and leave it. For what it's worth, I thought All That Remains was quite well-written and I can imagine lots of folks enjoying it. Again, though, not my cup 'a Bologna Juice.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I need to have an automated system that does that every time you make a Yog-Sothoth-Damned pun.
"Freeze asshole I see you making a pun through the internet!"
"NOPE.JPEG"
*turns into a squirrel*
UNRELATED:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
@Camobabs: sorry, you're right. It was Broken Bonds that got SQUIRREL'd. Come to think of it, I wasn't a massive fan of that, either. Eh, I'll upvote and leave it. For what it's worth, I thought All That Remains was quite well-written and I can imagine lots of folks enjoying it. Again, though, not my cup 'a Bologna Juice.
It's fine, not everyone can like it, so I'm not going to get upset or anything. Thanks though Twilight Sparkle
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 pm

CamoBabs wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
It's fine, not everyone can like it, so I'm not going to get upset or anything. Thanks though Twilight Sparkle
I classify FO:E stories into two main categories, the kind where the protagonist and company are usually just struggling to get by and survive (see Murky Number Seven for the most extreme example), and the type where the protagonist could back out of storyline they're in, because they have the skills to do something else, but are following their current path because of some kind of personal motivation (see original FO:E and Project Horizons), your story falls into the first category so far, just because of Shayle's lack of skills and the lack of any coherent overarching plot line (see EC-1101)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah, she's a bit inept.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 pm

*contractual obligation to plug in story*

Armed Redemption is pretty far into the second category, as the protagonists pretty much go hunting for all of the trouble they get into
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

My story seems to be doing well so far aside from the damn trolls. The main criticism I've received is of my butchering of the English language and the fact the plot of the story isn't obvious right off the bat.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Okay...pretty sure the plot of FoE didn't show up for about the first 1/4 of the story...but oh well. haters gonna hate.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next