Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 pm

So many new people... Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Wed May 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:So many new people... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 3932362616

Trust me, this isn't even the start of it all yet.
There'll most likely be a lot more to come.

...and when there's a new chapter? uh... you're going to be going crazy in the excessive amounts of activity we generate.
Hell, even in general we generate an amazing amount of chatter.
Together we not only filled one, nor two, but three threads over on EquestriaDaily which had a limit of 5,000 posts per thread.

No other story managed to break two threads. (as in, full up two and hit a third)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Kippershy wrote:Trust me, this isn't even the start of it all yet.

...and when there's a new chapter? uh... you're going to be going crazy in the excessive amounts of activity we generate.
Hell, even in general we generate an amazing amount of chatter.
Together we not only filled one, nor two, but three threads over on EquestriaDaily which had a limit of 5,000 posts per thread.

No other story managed to break two threads. (as in, full up two and hit a third)
I can imagine, I tried looking for news there sometimes. :D
It's gonna be crazy.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Ah, so this is the new place (should Somber give the "OK")...

I love the adaptability of forums.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Kippershy wrote:Trust me, this isn't even the start of it all yet.
We're sort of like a virtual Sticky post. :)
(And Fluttershy~yay~, no more multiposting because I keep thinking of other things to say!)

Last edited by SilentCarto on Wed May 09, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 4:11 pm

I too enjoy having a few new people to talk to, not that I found the people on EQD boring. Expect lots of random discussions and heavy activity. Have fun.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Another thing to note, PH has fans all over the place. Ukraine, Poland, the US, Canada, I think even New Zealand. Quite a motley group.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Sindri, signing in.

Also, we appear to have a tentative maybe approval from Somber for the move:
Roughly five minutes ago, Somber was quoted saying
" David: I guess I could.
David: I dunno. Whatever's better for folks. I can't follow Intense Debate.
David: afk to eat."

Oooh, quote boxes, private messages, edits, deletes, friend lists... it's been too long on blogger and ID. It's good to be back on a real forum.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 4:50 pm

I can even put in pictures!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Mlfw79_130048724815
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Sindri wrote:I can even put in pictures!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Mlfw79_130048724815
Yes, behold this ability and all it's awesome glory.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Sindri wrote:I can even put in pictures!

Certainly a perk. Hehe.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Ormag_Necros wrote:Yes, behold this ability and all it's awesome glory.
Sorry, just... spent too long using a comment thread when we needed a forum. And now that EqD has shifted from blogger to IntenseDebate, we have enough of a push to get out. And now everything... works. It's kinda eerie.

Heh. "Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Jan 07..."
Next new chapter from Somber'll probably break that.
And SilentCarto has the 7th most posts in the week with 13? Yeah, I'm afraid that once we get going we're likely to take over the forum...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Sindri wrote:
Sorry, just... spent too long using a comment thread when we needed a forum. And now that EqD has shifted from blogger to IntenseDebate, we have enough of a push to get out. And now everything... works. It's kinda eerie.

Heh. "Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Jan 07..."
Next new chapter from Somber'll probably break that.
And SilentCarto has the 7th most posts in the week with 13? Yeah, I'm afraid that once we get going we're likely to take over the forum...
*sigh*
And it used to be such a nice and peaceful place. :D
Did I mention I really don't like big crowds? Even online. Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:*sigh*
And it used to be such a nice and peaceful place. :D
Did I mention I really don't like big crowds? Even online. Twilight crazy
Well, most of us are likely to stay in our little box here. And there's rarely more than a dozen or so of us at a time unless there's a new chapter...
Of course when there aren't many of us, the madness of those there are more than makes up for it. Over the course of the past year we burned through 15,000 posts across three threads on blogger, and then came here after ~300 on IntenseDebate over the course of the last week proved it to be unsuitable for our purposes.

This thread will likely serve as a combination of reactions to new chapters, speculation as to future events, discussion of technology and/or philosophy in the real world, general partying, and group therapy for the less stable among us. So if you like the quiet, or sanity, it might be advisable to stay in other parts of the forum. Sorry? Shy

Last edited by Sindri on Wed May 09, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Holy cow that was fast Derpy Hooves

Well, welcome guys, and I hope you enjoy our fair site. I'll likely drop in after each chapter release to join in discussion as well, so I'll talk to ya'll later!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Sindri wrote:Well, most of us are likely to stay in our little box here. And there's rarely more than a dozen or so of us at a time unless there's a new chapter...
Of course when there aren't many of us, the madness of those there are more than makes up for it. Over the course of the past year we burned through 15,000 posts across three threads on blogger, and then came here after ~300 on IntenseDebate over the course of the last week proved it to be unsuitable for our purposes.

This thread will likely serve as a combination of reactions to new chapters, speculation as to future events, discussion of technology and/or philosophy in the real world, general partying, and group therapy for the less stable among us. So if you like the quiet, or sanity, it might be advisable to stay in other parts of the forum. Sorry? Shy
Well, quiet? Sure. Sanity? I wouldn't be reading PH if I cared about my sanity. Twilight crazy
I enjoy interesting discussions. What I don't like about big crowds, is that the discussion usually moves too fact for me to collect my thoughts and write a proper reply since the english isn't my native language.

Last edited by Formis_Sage on Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed May 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, I must say this looks like a nice little forum, hopefully we won't be too much of an intrusion. *bows*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed May 09, 2012 5:31 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well, I must say this looks like a nice little forum, hopefully we won't be too much of an intrusion. *bows*

I say ignore this square.
BREAAAAAAAK THE WALLLS DOOOOOOOOOOWN
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Hiya, Wavemaster!

I want to note, Sindri, that the delete button goes away after a certain amount of time.

Sooo... those two blank posts up at the top? I reserved the space for additional 'welcome' type stuff, but I wasn't sure what to put there yet. Any ideas?
I'd considered maybe putting up some select character portraits, like the art that gets in EqD's post, or something like that. That'd be one of them...
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed May 09, 2012 5:35 pm

SilentCarto wrote:Hiya, Wavemaster!

I want to note, Sindri, that the delete button goes away after a certain amount of time.

Sooo... those two blank posts up at the top? I reserved the space for additional 'welcome' type stuff, but I wasn't sure what to put there yet. Any ideas?
I'd considered maybe putting up some select character portraits, like the art that gets in EqD's post, or something like that. That'd be one of them...

Just remember - no spoiler art.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

...that moment when you realize you're the oldest guy in the room by about a decade. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Raritystunnedplz
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm

SilentCarto wrote:...that moment when you realize you're the oldest guy in the room by about a decade. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Raritystunnedplz

Heh, as long as the general fanbase isn't 13 then that's not really a problem, no?
Somber, I reckon, is about your age or a little older himself.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

SilentCarto wrote:...that moment when you realize you're the oldest guy in the room by about a decade. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Raritystunnedplz
I don't usually care about age.
Young or old, as long as the person is rational it's fine with me. Twilight Sparkle
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Curebores Wed May 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Don't worry grandad. We still love you [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 779695502

Speaking of which... Damn it feels good to be using a 21st century forum system again.

Curebores
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Just remember - no spoiler art.
Hmmm... My avatar is couldn't be more spoiler-ish. Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Curebores Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm

@Formis

Yeah... but it's awesome so keep it.

Curebores
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:Hmmm... My avatar is couldn't be more spoiler-ish. Twilight crazy
It actually looks rather like armor unless you actually tell someone she's a cyborg.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Curebores wrote:@Formis

Yeah... but it's awesome so keep it.
Thanks, I like it too. :D
One of my favourite pics of Blackjack actually.
Followed closely by this one. From the same artist? Yeah. Coo
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Besides, the no spoilers rule really only applies to carto's introduction posts. If they read bast that they're going to hit spoilers no matter what.

Speaking of which, the intro posts should maybe include links to http://mech-station.tumblr.com/ and http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com and the other major artists.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Is it just me who can't help but think of "I never asked for this." when seeing this picture? :D
Probably the sunglasses...

Spoiler:
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next