Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:One of my favourite pics of Blackjack actually.
I'm partial to this one myself:
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr10
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Sindri wrote:I'm partial to this one myself:
Spoiler:
Lol, nice. :D

This one almost killed me the first time I saw it. xD
BlackJack's Stable Dweller:
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Sindri wrote:
Formis_Sage wrote:One of my favourite pics of Blackjack actually.
I'm partial to this one myself:
I love MisterMech's art.
Spoiler:
He always gives P-21 funny faces. XD
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Wed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Now all we need is a picture of Boo in our new home to make it complete. Are you listening WavemasterRyx? GET ON IT!
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Ormag_Necros wrote:I love MisterMech's art.
Spoiler:
He always gives P-21 funny faces. XD
Indeed.

Though I like his badass pics too.
Spoiler:
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Sindri wrote:Speaking of which, the intro posts
should maybe include links to http://mech-station.tumblr.com/ and
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com and the other major artists.
That sounds like a good thing to put in one of the secondary posts. Do we have any other "resident artists" I should list?
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I have arrived and will now be setting this as the PH comment thread that I follow.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:51 pm

@SilentCarto
Um we have Fore_Trekker as well. I think.

Wow we got here quick. I think we are still missing a couple of people though.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Okay, there we go. This seems quite a nice place; thank you again for finding it, Silent. Tis just a pity that there're, as far as I can tell, no darker display themes available.

Oh, and I've sent an email notifying Bronode and Snipehamster of the move.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Signing in posts are a bit bigger than I'm used to but other than that it seems nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 7:08 pm

@Seft Sirag
Howdy, welcome to the Hoof!

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Wed May 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Seft Sirag wrote:Hey all! I've been lurking for a while now back on EqD. Thought this was a good opportunity to finally join the madness. say hi.
Join the madness! YEEAAH!!!
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Wed May 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:
Sindri wrote:
Sorry, just... spent too long using a comment thread when we needed a forum. And now that EqD has shifted from blogger to IntenseDebate, we have enough of a push to get out. And now everything... works. It's kinda eerie.

Heh. "Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Jan 07..."
Next new chapter from Somber'll probably break that.
And SilentCarto has the 7th most posts in the week with 13? Yeah, I'm afraid that once we get going we're likely to take over the forum...
*sigh*
And it used to be such a nice and peaceful place. :D
Did I mention I really don't like big crowds? Even online. Twilight crazy

Lol that was what I was saying. The influx of posters O_O

Anyway I see you guys wasted no time in joining and migrating. Welcome feel free to wander around the forums. I am reading FO:E and have been hooked on it, still have to finish the lengthy novel though. I for one welcome our new tyrannical overlords. Try joining the chatbox. We promise we won't bite. hard... Crazy
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm

guarddogjr wrote:@SilentCarto
Um we have Fore_Trekker as well. I think.
OK, I'll add him to the list. The first round of images is up -- I chose what I felt was the best character portrait available for each hero. I hope nopony feels slighted that I didn't pick their image for that purpose -- it was entirely based on what I thought provided the clearest image of each character. Which means I used more of DotRook than anyone else, heh. I would have used Fore-Trekker's picture of Glory, but it has a spoileriffic Blackjack in the background...

I intend to come back and put up a few more pics, but not too many... say, your top ten or so. No comics, color preferred, spoilers discouraged. Give me your suggestions, but please -- for the sake of slow connections, provide links to the pics instead of using image tags.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Okay, there we go. This seems quite a nice place; thank you again for finding it, Silent. Tis just a pity that there're, as far as I can tell, no darker display themes available.
Oh, and I've sent an email notifying Bronode and Snipehamster of the move.
Thanks, and thanks! Let me know if any of the editstaff change nicknames on the way over here, if you would. I assumed they'd all keep their names.

Welcome to the Hoof, Sirag!
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickyking Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 pm

I might as well come out of the shadows myself. Hello!
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
I would have used Fore-Trekker's picture of Glory, but it has a spoileriffic Blackjack in the background...
I could have sworn there was a version of that picture with just Glory in it... Anyways... of course no hard feelings, I barely deserve the honorary mention for Boo, compared to how great Mech is.

And well, I'm putting most of my energy into the other picture I've been working on, but here's a quick Boo, to kick off our new home.
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/22747531509
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Quick question would power armor be considered better than standard combat armor or is it more similar to an LAV? I mean I know it is better, but I cant remember if anything other than AM rifle can punch through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

@silent
We're not going to have our usual welcome at the beginning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:
I would have used Fore-Trekker's picture of Glory, but it has a spoileriffic Blackjack in the background...
I could have sworn there was a version of that picture with just Glory in it... Anyways... of course no hard feelings, I barely deserve the honorary mention for Boo, compared to how great Mech is.

And well, I'm putting most of my energy into the other picture I've been working on, but here's a quick Boo, to kick off our new home.
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/22747531509

Boo is best house warming gift!

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Hm... Somber wrote me an hour ago saying that he was having trouble logging in. I've not heard from him since, though.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh hey, our new home is here! ^^

And I'll actually try to be active in this one...

Note: 'Try'

Still, looking forward to chatting with everypony.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Well, I hope to be rational enough to have an intelligent discussion with, after all, being with some of you guys since January has been quite the experience.
We have here are Silent, Sindri, The Last Defender, Kippershy, myself, Wavemaster, Guarddog, Hinds, Jacky, and Curebores from the EQD here now, which looks like almost all the regulars. Notably, barring Kim and Somber, who isn't as much a regular as she is a demi-lord.

Now for something that has to do with PH somehow.
I just went out and saw the new Avengers movie, and for the entire film, I thought that Blackjack would be good compliment to that team. She has problems, is hard to kill, is more powerful than most ponies, and has signature weapons. Those all fit in a little, huh? What do you guys think?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

ketchup504 wrote:Well, I hope to be rational enough to have an intelligent discussion with, after all, being with some of you guys since January has been quite the experience.
We have here are Silent, Sindri, The Last Defender, Kippershy, myself, Wavemaster, Guarddog, Hinds, Jacky, and Curebores from the EQD here now, which looks like almost all the regulars. Notably, barring Kim and Somber, who isn't as much a regular as she is a demi-lord.

I just went out and saw the new Avengers movie, and for the entire film, I thought that Blackjack would be good compliment to that team. She has problems, is hard to kill, is more powerful than most ponies, and has signature weapons. Those all fit in a little, huh? What do you guys think?

I think she would fit in well, especially since Tony Stark is not only arms dealer but he also has plenty of whiskey! it's win- win for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

guarddogjr wrote: I think she would fit in well, especially since Tony Stark is not only arms dealer but he also has plenty of whiskey! it's win- win for her.

This is a fanfic just waiting to happen.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:Well, I hope to be rational enough to have an intelligent discussion with, after all, being with some of you guys since January has been quite the experience.

I think she would fit in well, especially since Tony Stark is not only arms dealer but he also has plenty of whiskey! it's win- win for her.
And they both have cybernetics. Although their fighting styles are fairly incompatible, I think they would've made the best match.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickyking Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
guarddogjr wrote: I think she would fit in well, especially since Tony Stark is not only arms dealer but he also has plenty of whiskey! it's win- win for her.

This is a fanfic just waiting to happen.

HA! Indeed it is and I would totally read it.
Rickyking
Rickyking
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Rickyking wrote:
HA! Indeed it is and I would totally read it.
I think I would too. It sounds like it would be pretty funny, and peculiar, at the same time.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

5 pages. In... just over a day, was it? Y'all're nuttier than the refreshment table at the squirrel family reunion. It'll be nice to have a proper forum to discuss in now. Looking forward to more terrible, terrible topics to come.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Meleagridis wrote:5 pages. In... just over a day, was it? Y'all're nuttier than the refreshment table at the squirrel family reunion. It'll be nice to have a proper forum to discuss in now. Looking forward to more terrible, terrible topics to come.
Did I do something wrong? Or are you waiting for Kim to show up?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next