Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Icy Shake
RoboRed
Epsilon
StoneSlinger88
brony all alone
Valikdu
Katarn
Scienza
Whiskey Rebellion
O. Hinds
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Stringtheory
18 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:40 am

He died for your sins. Now it's your turn!
Jesus in GTA 5.

Video of what I've posted.:

@String
Serious sam, Republic Commando, etc.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:09 pm

This site is strangely fascinating.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Reckon this fox knows what's up. I think we could all learn a thing or two from it about sandwiches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:34 am

I really wish I had commentary for this site besides "When did they stop doing satire and start just reporting truth?", but they blur the lines more and more with every article.

*In fairness, the "victim" was a career narcotics manufacturer/dealer and had a long-preexisting neck/spinal condition. The way I'm trained to handle EPW's, I'd probably have semi-accidentally fucked the guy up, too--but I'm inclined to think that suspects being arrested should probably be handled less roughly than enemy prisoners of war.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:50 am

And then there's this
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 pm

So, I don't intend to ply it, but for those interested, here's a realistic multiplayer trench warfare shooter.

I see some people on my friendlist have wishlisted it, so maybe it's interesting?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Why do I have to sign into youtube to confirm my age for a video rated TV-14?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Last wrote:Why do I have to sign into youtube to confirm my age for a video rated TV-14?
Because Google doesn't want a lawsuit from some thirteen year old's parents about how their child watched an inappropriate video? It's completely stupid, but that's the way that sort of thing works... Scootaloo
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

...Is that really true? That's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Last wrote:...Is that really true? That's ridiculous.
I have no idea, it could be possible, or it's probably just a preemptive measure, especially in this lawsuit heavy day and age.

Also try this trick:
change this: "youtube.com/watch?v=6LZM3_wp2ps"
to this: "youtube.com/v/6LZM3_wp2ps" and you'll just load the video instead of all of youtube, bypassing stupid restrictions like that (not region locking though).
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:34 pm

That might work but I'm trying to watch the stuff on my xbox. It gives me the message "can't download video" which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't update the app. It now requires you sign into youtube on the device despite the fact my xbox knows my age and the app has a safe mode option to filter out (I assume) adult content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:So, I don't intend to ply it, but for those interested, here's a realistic multiplayer trench warfare shooter.

I see some people on my friendlist have wishlisted it, so maybe it's interesting?
Experience bartering for new socks in extreme trench foot action.

But seriously though, it looks quite interesting.

;_;:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 pm

To anyone interested, Steam has a Lucasarts bundle (the Jedi Knight series, plus a few others) for, like, $5 right now.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 am

I've got SW boundle some time back at humble bundle. To anyone interested, I'd reccomend get full collection of SW, if you're fan, ofc. As for Jedi Knight boundle. I couldn't run properly only Dark Forces 1-2, since these games was built for like Win 98 and Win 8.1 have problems running it. Everything else runs smoothly.

Last edited by Katarn on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:10 am

Dark Force 1, Iirc, was actually originally a Dos or Win 95 game, I think. It's Dark Force 2 (Jedi Knight 1) which was a Win 98 era game.

Source: my memory as I remember my dad playing them at the time. We still have the original CDs.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:32 am

I have the exact opposite problem. Dark Forces 1-2 run fine; everything else starts up and immediately force-quits.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 am

In unrelated news, we've got a few guys from a different unit tagging along with us to the field. In the interest of making them feel welcome, I offered my spare sleeping bag to the Native American private among them. Perplexingly, he took exception to that.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 am

Ty, you said you sent me some stuff yesterday but it never showed up in my inbox. Would you mind sending it again? I'd send you a PM but you don't really check them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:18 am

So, this is a thing...

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:56 pm

Bought myself Dragon Age Origin on Steam for €5, as it is currently 75% off.

If there are people interested...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:19 pm

The reason European cars tend to be smaller than their American counterparts:

http://mapsontheweb.zoom-maps.com/post/117771777774/world-comparison-of-petrol-prices
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Don't know what happened, but I sent them again.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks Ty. Not sure what's going on with cloudsville and not accepting avatars from servimg lately.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

More face/head practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri May 01, 2015 12:46 am

So, apparently Darth Maul is still alive in the new canon.

Good god, Lucasfilm, just put the poor bastard out of his misery. He's been killed like eight times already.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri May 01, 2015 2:21 am

it's been, by this point, between thirty and forty years since he was literally cut in half. Cool as he was, I don't think he'll be up to fighting shape.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 01, 2015 2:24 am

Reminds me there's a new Terminator movie that's supposed to come out soon.

And basically through time travel fuckery they're going to revisit Terminator 1.

They also brought Schwarzi out of the mothball.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri May 01, 2015 2:29 am

speaking of movies, I saw Age of Ultron earlier. Quite a nice film, in my opinion.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am

Don't google this before playing it.
(It's text only and pretty short but, um, rather funny. :)
I was linked to it in a blog post by ponichaeism.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 01, 2015 9:20 am

I will abstain from commenting on the shape of this rocket.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 01, 2015 1:54 pm

So, I've finally installed and started playing "EYE: Divine Cybermancy". A few minutes in so far.

It's.... certainly a game.

Just gotta say for the record that in-game currency being called "brouzoufs" is kind of fucking hilarious. 'Cause in French, that's the equivalent of saying "dough" to talk about money. In short, it's clearly made by fucking nerds.

Also, I can practically hear the French accent of the voice actor playing the Mentor, even if he isn't talking any real language.

So, yeah, so far it feels like it's been done by talented amateurs.

I'll keep y'all updated as I progress.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next